Progress of Dokucraft Support.(Yes again.)

FTWBurn

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you are done with Tekkit textures, will you do Balkon's Weapons Mod and Millenaire for Technic? This is assuming that you have not lost interest by then. It's ok to play with Sphax but that it is missing Millenaire and Weapons Mod textures as well, but it can't compete with Dokucraft anyway. Also, will there ever be extra iterations like High, Light and Dark?

When you are done with Tekkit textures, will you do Balkon's Weapons Mod and Millenaire for Technic? This is assuming that you have not lost interest by then. It's ok to play with Sphax but that it is missing Millenaire and Weapons Mod textures as well, but it can't compete with Dokucraft anyway. Also, will there ever be extra iterations like High, Light and Dark?

About more variations I dont really know yet still deciding that but I guess that will have to come on with time...

Been a user of Dokucraft since the day it was released. I currently use the FyreUK creative pack with default clouds, a custom moon, and custom torches. Love every bit of it and always will. Best water of all texture packs too. I cannot wait for this texture page. I check this thread daily !

I can't believe the progress that has been made on this, you have devoted yourself to this for quite some time and most people would have given up by now. However you still give updates, screen shots, and other information that has been helpful to everyone. Thank you for your incredibly hard work, and I cannot wait to use this pack!

I have nothing overly productive to add to this post other than simple encouragement and that I think you're doing a good job keeping to the feel of the texture pack. Nice work FTWBurn, I look forward to using this pack when its complete and thanks for all the work thus far.