[64X] Sphax PureBDcraft [Tekkit 3.1/Technic 7.2] (Balkoon's weapons)

leddy231

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are Breaking the BDCraft License

-4- Can I use some of your textures in a remix-pack that I will release?

NO - even if you credit me for the textures used.

http://bdcraft.net/faq-frequently-asked-questions

Your are including the BDCraft Texture Pack, in your download which is against the LEGAL License of the Texture Pack

alright i will fix it, but i can't do anything right now becouse im not at home, maby in a few days.

PS you don't have to PM me, i read every comment on this tread

ive noticed a problem with my texure pack (other than some mods not being supported in the pack) when i hold a block of tin Ore (also heard Marble and copper haven confirmed) it says "Update TP" im using the newest version of Sphax and the newest version of the technic patch (that i am aware of downloaded them just yesterday?) any ideas? is not somehing that screams I CANT USE THIS just a minor inconvience

You are Breaking the BDCraft License

-4- Can I use some of your textures in a remix-pack that I will release?

NO - even if you credit me for the textures used.

http://bdcraft.net/faq-frequently-asked-questions

Your are including the BDCraft Texture Pack, in your download which is against the LEGAL License of the Texture Pack

His terms are ridiculous. Another little kiddo obsessed with his adfly pennies.

Sure is a good thing that nothing on that page is legally binding.

His terms are ridiculous. Another little kiddo obsessed with his adfly pennies.

Sure is a good thing that nothing on that page is legally binding.

Come on now, I hate adfly but still respect the guy's work... if he doesn't want people distributing his work, then live by that. Either abide by his terms, or don't use his textures.

Come on now, I hate adfly but still respect the guy's work... if he doesn't want people distributing his work, then live by that. Either abide by his terms, or don't use his textures.

It's the principle of the thing. No modding community is as childish as Minecraft's. What happened to modding being a labour of love? Christ on a stick it's like baby's first law school over on the Minecraft forums.

But yeah, if he doesn't want his work to garner attention we should just stop giving it attention.

It's the principle of the thing. No modding community is as childish as Minecraft's. What happened to modding being a labour of love? Christ on a stick it's like baby's first law school over on the Minecraft forums.

But yeah, if he doesn't want his work to garner attention we should just stop giving it attention.

Oh I completely agree, it's very childish. But just stealing his work against his wishes is just as childish as well.

Hi, love the additions to sphax's texture pack, but there's the Time Card and Energy Sensor Kit that's missing, can you fix that? Thanks!

is itfrom the new update? i will fix it anyway.

ive noticed a problem with my texure pack (other than some mods not being supported in the pack) when i hold a block of tin Ore (also heard Marble and copper haven confirmed) it says "Update TP" im using the newest version of Sphax and the newest version of the technic patch (that i am aware of downloaded them just yesterday?) any ideas? is not somehing that screams I CANT USE THIS just a minor inconvience

if you are using my pack with technic 7.2 or later this problem may appear because i have not updated.

@sam

yea moreless, download PureBDcraft, take the "add on" (for lack of a better term) open he add on i use 7zip winrar works just as good. control+A. then open pure BDCraft click on the highlighted stuff from add on drag over and confirm