[64X] Sphax PureBDcraft [Tekkit 3.1/Technic 7.2] (Balkoon's weapons)

leddy231

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah, when I try to open the ZIP it just says that "The zipped file is invalid"

Are there any mirror links? I think Mediafire's messing things up.

hi i have a problem i followed your instructions and tried to drag the files however it says

Cannot rename __rizi_0.582 to C:\Users\Learner\Desktop\Sphax PureBDCraft 64.zip

Access is denied

any help would be appreciated

thank you

Have downloaded 5 times on 3 different computers, mediafire download is always corrupt.

i think the problem is the compressing rate of the zip, what archiving programs do you use?

Looking at the license at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/legalcode

3. License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, Licensor hereby grants You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below:

1. to Reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collections, and to Reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collections; and,
  2. to Distribute and Publicly Perform the Work including as incorporated in Collections.

The above rights may be exercised in all media and formats whether now known or hereafter devised. The above rights include the right to make such modifications as are technically necessary to exercise the rights in other media and formats, but otherwise you have no rights to make Adaptations. Subject to 8(f), all rights not expressly granted by Licensor are hereby reserved, including but not limited to the rights set forth in Section 4(d).

1. "Collection" means a collection of literary or artistic works, such as encyclopedias and anthologies, or performances, phonograms or broadcasts, or other works or subject matter other than works listed in Section 1(f) below, which, by reason of the selection and arrangement of their contents, constitute intellectual creations, in which the Work is included in its entirety in unmodified form along with one or more other contributions, each constituting separate and independent works in themselves, which together are assembled into a collective whole. A work that constitutes a Collection will not be considered an Adaptation (as defined above) for the purposes of this License.

This seems to be collection so you can freely distribute it.

Just a quick bug report, for me, when I'm holding Basalt or Marble in my hand [basalt Brick, Basalt, Basalt Cobble, Marble, and Marble Brick] it looks like a white tile that says "Update TP". It didnt do this before this was updated to Technic 7.2, and I was just wondering if you had any idea why that was.

i am not so good in understanding the license, but this means i can distribute the sphax pack in my patch, right?

That seems to be the case according to the license he used, as long as you do not remove the the license or any atribution from the files. Assuming you consider this a collection of different texturepacks compiled into a collection. I personally would not consider this a derivative work in itself.

Ofcourse standard I am not a lawyer disclaimers apply.

If you do not you can still redistribute the unchanged pack, so no need to go to his site and use his adfly links.

Also thank you very much for a great compilation.

Just a quick bug report, for me, when I'm holding Basalt or Marble in my hand [basalt Brick, Basalt, Basalt Cobble, Marble, and Marble Brick] it looks like a white tile that says "Update TP". It didnt do this before this was updated to Technic 7.2, and I was just wondering if you had any idea why that was.

sounds like a normal texture problem, i will fix it as soon as i can.

is there any chance that you can upload the x128 version of this patch? im having trouble looking all over the web trying to find out how to do so.....or at the very least provide some steps in order for me to complete my task at hand.... thank you

sounds like a normal texture problem, i will fix it as soon as i can.

Someone on the BDCraft forums is saying that the issues with items in-hand looking wrong is a bug with the Forge 4096 ID patch, so if you can't fix it it's probably not your fault.

Someone on the BDCraft forums is saying that the issues with items in-hand looking wrong is a bug with the Forge 4096 ID patch, so if you can't fix it it's probably not your fault.

That sounds about right, it showed up in the first build of 7.2

is there any chance that you can upload the x128 version of this patch? im having trouble looking all over the web trying to find out how to do so.....or at the very least provide some steps in order for me to complete my task at hand.... thank you

sorry but no, you need a really REALLY good computer to run the technictextures in 128x

Every time I follow the steps and copy the patch across etc and put it into the texture pack folder, whenever I then load up technic and go to the texture pack screen the new BDcraft texture pack is greyed out and my minecraft crashes? Is there anything I can do to fix this?