[64X] Sphax PureBDcraft [Tekkit 3.1/Technic 7.2] (Balkoon's weapons)

leddy231

Re: Texture Pack [128x] Sphax PureBDcraft [Technic 6.0.7 / Tekkit 2.0 and down]

Well gosh, this looks like a minecraftforum.net thread. "Mayk it 4 32x plox. :D :D :D"

Anyway, to OP: Keep up the good work, I love this pack and really appreciate you taking the time to put it all together for us.

Thanks again.

I have always wanted to make a texturepack but I am not an good artist, but with these adons I can make a half mine half others texturepack.

and I am happy about it.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [128x] Sphax PureBDcraft [v6.0.5 and down]

Woah there partner! You might want to 'check' yourself before you 'wreck' yourself. The rules say dick-all about including a picture with your uploads, and instead put effort into it. I'd say leddy231 has a nice post here.

You know what is the new worst thing though? Backseat modding, and backseat modding of non-existent rules. If you think a post is breaking a rule, report it and move on. Don't start an argument.

Personally it looks like you're the one starting an argument.

"have you ever wanted to be banned SO MUCH that you accused the admins of picking fights?"

FYI the admins don't start arguments here, they end them. Painfully.

Yes, I understand admins (most often then not) try not to start arguments, in FACT your absolutely right, they do end them although that particular post by kreepergrimms didn't look like he was trying to start one (for me atleast). Don't mean any offense to anybody whatsoever though just standing up to a fellow board member.

Well you probably wont be here long.

Who knows, miracles happen.

----Of course most things I say are in the form of my own opinion---- Love TFE ;D

Mod Note: Don't sign your posts.

Edit- On Topic, I absolutely am in LOVE with this texture pack FYI

You should try to make it yourself instead of bothering someone else to give up their free time for you, without pay or compensation. You and everyone else who wants the 64x could get together and do maybe one or two blocks apiece, and in no time, it'd be done. This guy didn't make these himself, he put together the Sphax packs into one pack for Technic/tekkit.

Just a thought.

yes it works corectly, the maker of the addon for RP2 (?) dident remeber it was 2 blocks.

Ok Thanks;-)

It´s top nice anyway...

You should try to make it yourself instead of bothering someone else to give up their free time for you, without pay or compensation. You and everyone else who wants the 64x could get together and do maybe one or two blocks apiece, and in no time, it'd be done. This guy didn't make these himself, he put together the Sphax packs into one pack for Technic/tekkit.

Just a thought.

There is a 64x version allready...

http://bdcraft.net/node/65

Hmm I'm crashing whenever I try and use this...

When I selected the texture pack it loaded for a really long time then CTD. And now when I run the launcher it loads of MC find but on the main menu all textures are white and when I load a world it crashes.

All I did was take the zip and place it in the technicssp texture pack folder. What am I missing?

Cheers,

Munchkin9

All I did was take the zip and place it in the technicssp texture pack folder. What am I missing?

Cheers,

Munchkin9

One thing you're missing is the sticky where the rules are posted.

...As much as I like the technic pack I have to admit they are getting a little annoying.

I'm so very sorry to everyone I have obviously offended by adding my name at the end of my post. My god all those wasted letters, whatever was I thinking to commit a crime so heinous? I shall go now and end my life for there is no point in living anymore.

Cheerio,

Munchkin9

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST. NO YOU ARE ANNOYING

...As much as I like the technic pack I have to admit they are getting a little annoying.

I'm so very sorry to everyone I have obviously offended by adding my name at the end of my post. My god all those wasted letters, whatever was I thinking to commit a crime so heinous? I shall go now and end my life for there is no point in living anymore.

Cheerio,

Munchkin9

The problem with it, is that it's very clearly, and simply stated in the rules. By signing your name, it proves your complete disregard for actually reading them. And as a general rule of thumb, people who don't read the rules, can get bent.

Cheerio,

Munchkin9

Your first mistake was that I am not the technic pack, nor really affiliated with them.

Your second mistake was thinking that i was "offended" rather than just thought you were dumb.

Your third mistake was being all super dramatic about stupid shit.

your fourth mistake was signing your name again.

• Forum Administrators

Cheerio,

Munchkin9

Here let me show you the door!

Not that all this isn't entertaining, but how about we get back on topic?

I'm not an artist, otherwise I would help myself, but does anyone know if this is available/being worked on for the Yogbox?

Not that all this isn't entertaining, but how about we get back on topic?

I'm not an artist, otherwise I would help myself, but does anyone know if this is available/being worked on for the Yogbox?

hmm... good idea you have there, i will see if it is posible.