[64X] Sphax PureBDcraft [Tekkit 3.1/Technic 7.2] (Balkoon's weapons)

leddy231

Re: Texture Pack [128x] Sphax PureBDcraft [(REAL)Technic 6.0.7 / Tekkit 2.1]

Just curious if you've got any plans to update this to the latest builds. I absolutely loved it, you did a fantastic job.

not yet, when thechnicpack updates for 1.2 rec. build i will.

i will also rebuild it from the ground up to clean upp som unneeded files

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tekkit 2.0 or 2.1?

Tekkit 2.1. I have found a fix on the eclipse site that you linked in OP and can send you completed pack for 2.1 if you would like.

Hey love the tp but COULD YOU PLZ UPDATE IT

not to the dev build, you are not suposed to use that.

but when thay make an rec build of it i will, and i will ad some new goodies too.

please be patient.

I think it's OK if you do that.

Who doesn't like it to have their vids in the OP?

yea, but i still would like his agrement.

and, how do i make the video show in the post?, its boring to just have a link.

Couldn't see this mentioned anywhere yet.

The Railcraft textures are in the wrong place in your pack for use in Tekkit 2.1.1. They need to me moved into their own folder called 'railcraft'.

You can remedy by:

1. open it up and create a new folder in the archive called 'railcraft' (dont capitalise it)

2. move the folder called 'textures' from the main archive into the new 'railcraft' folder you just created.

3. reload Minecraft and enjoy your shiny new Railcraft textures!

Couldn't see this mentioned anywhere yet.

The Railcraft textures are in the wrong place in your pack. They need to me moved into their own folder called 'railcraft'.

Until OP fixes it you can remedy by:

1. open it up and create a new folder in the archive called 'railcraft' (dont capitalise it)

2. move the folder called 'textures' from the main archive into the new 'railcraft' folder you just created.

3. reload Minecraft and enjoy your shiny new Railcraft textures!

6.0.7 or 6.1.1 ?

i dont update to dev.builds enymore, you are not suposed to play them

Sorry, I should have specified. Forgot this is actually in the SSP section.

Im referring to using this texture pack with Tekkit 2.1.1 SMP; it probably works fine as is with Technic SSP (I have not tried it).

Modified my previous post to clarify the fix is for Tekkit 2.1.1

Sorry, I should have specified. Forgot this is actually in the SSP section.

Im referring to using this texture pack with Tekkit 2.1.1 SMP; it probably works fine as is with Technic SSP (I have not tried it).

Modified my previous post to clarify the fix is for Tekkit 2.1.1

ok, i will fix it for the next patch.

Dude i am sorry but you just shot my computer can you lower the textures to 32x

Before asking stuff like this, remember that there is always someone else with the same thought somewhere else. In other words, read the entire thread before asking stuff like this. Many people have already asked, and the answer has always been the same: Nope.

http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,4764.0.html

You're lucky, someone went actually trough all the work and resized it.

Actually I think the other thread should also get stickied.

Just remember that I will wait until the sphax update to 1.2.5 with all the mods to resize everything that I have to again. Its missing forestry and the mobs there (the mobs I might resize tomorrow...)

I'm trying to get into contact with the author so he can put the resized sphax here, since most people CANT use the search and will miss the 32x pack.

6.0.7 or 6.1.1 ?

i dont update to dev.builds enymore, you are not suposed to play them

But how will we find the bugs and look good doing it?

Just kidding ;p thanks for compiling the patches and whatnot into one easy to install package! My gf loves this pack and thanks to you I don't have to compile everything for her, that's gotta be worth at least 20 points.

there is an issue with this texture pack regarding thaumcraft 2. The monoliths combination wont show (images of different crystals on the ground, like a combination lock).

Considering that A) This texture pack is intended for use with the recommended build of Technic and B) Thaumcraft 2 is only in the Dev Build...

...Why the FUCK are you expecting people to support the dev build when the maintainer has explicitly said he only maintains the pack for the recommended build?

Hi guys, so I heard that some people wanted a 32x version of this pack. I've written a little bash script to convert texture pack in lower resolution ( or higher but it would be kind of ugly ). It work almost right. There are some glicth with the "special" texture like torches and sappling. I'll put a download link a bit further in my post so if somebody want to fix it we could all have a nice 32x32 Sphax.

I am no expert in texture pack and I don't really know what should be the resolution of all the file so I've just shrinked them all with the same ratio. That result in some of the icon being a bit blury ( the pointer, NIE icons, etc.).Most of the work is done but there is still a bit of manual adjustement to do that is over my capacity

http://www.mediafire.com/?1f2xgduuie968i3

good luck :)

there is an issue with this texture pack regarding thaumcraft 2. The monoliths combination wont show (images of different crystals on the ground, like a combination lock).

a) you are in a dev build, and i do not suport that.

B) my texturepack does not have TC2 textures in it, so TC2 will use the defult textures

c) did you have the gogles (i hate my english) on you? (in the hat slot)

d)

Dev build, all bets are off. If you want to play 'safe' you select the latest rec. build.

Dev builds are not for playing.

Millénare

Are you still having problems with Millénare? I run the Soartex Fanver texture packs and have what few textures that have been made functioning as they should in Technic.

From what I have seen, Technic is currently using a slightly older version of Millenare that has a different path for the sprite sheet than in recent versions. You will need to trace the path for the textures used in Millenare Technic differently than how you would in the standalone mod.

Forgive me for not having the exact names of folders in the path. Go into the .techniclauncher directory, the same way you would with the .minecraft directory. Then open technicssp/mods/Millénare.zip. In recent versions Millénare has a 16x sprite sheet as well as a 64x sprite sheet with the 64_ prefix before it, whereas the name of the texture is different in Technic.

Kinniken, creator of Millénare, has set up his mod to use the texture sheet with the 64_ prefix when the vanilla textures are HD.

Now understand that Kinniken is a Soartex fan and is shipping the 64_ texture sheets reminiscent of the soartex style. Here is where things get very frustrating for you. Sorry! As I complete villager skins for Millenare he will add them with the 64_ prefix and accompanying texture switching code. This means the paths for those textures will gradually change as the folks over at soartex.org make textures for them.

I hope this helps you, and let me know if you have any other questions!