[3.1.2]CompanyEngaged[PvE]{20Slots}[NoPlugins][No Major Mods Removed]

creeperlike9

Hello!

I am Starting A Small Mindecrack/Hermitcraft in the Modpack "Tekkit Classic" because I was lonely and wanted a small community with me!

Rules:

1:Be Mature

2:No Greifing

3:One must have terretories for there bases which must be marked

(e.g Wool or any noticable block)

4:The server will be mostly UP on Weekends,so be active!

Fill this app and I might accept you!

IGN:

Experience and what your specialty is:

Favourite Mod:

Have Teamspeak/Skype And a Mic?:

Company Name:

Good Luck and Happy Tekkifying!

IP Address:119.95.59.164

Edited by creeperlike9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IGN: TheSilentPoet
Experience and what your specialty is: I've been away from tekkit for a while now, but I can build like crazy and I love the technical stuff
Favourite Mod: IC2/BuildCraft
Have Teamspeak/Skype And a Mic?: Yupyup, I have all.
Company Name: Silent Industries

IGN: PhoenixRealm
Experience and what your specialty is: I love redstone, and in vanilla MC, I have practically done everything I can with it. I currently play on a vanilla survival server, and have built a pokeball in the sky, I brought 2 sheep up it using leads and waterfalls, and 4 chicken farms on the server.
Favourite Mod: Probably Buildcraft. I guess every tekkitor loves that mod. <3
Have Teamspeak/Skype And a Mic?: No, I prefer not to share my voice with people I haven't met in real life.
Company Name: DynamicRawr Tech

IGN: Zombieeface

Experience and what your speciality is: I've been away for a while (a lot xD) and i know a bit of everything (except Computercraft :P)

Favourite Mod: IC2 (the first mod i really understood)

Have Teamspeak/Skype And a Mic?: I do but i am a bit shy :s

Company name: A Bit of Everything Inc.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:HappyBoy40
Experience and what your specialty is: I'am not experienced, i didn't played much tekkit before.
Favourite Mod:I really dunno.
Have Teamspeak/Skype And a Mic?:I do have skype but i don't like to speak with strangers
Company Name: HappyIndustries

• 1 month later...

IGN: LordofBiscuits
Experience and what your specialty is: Been playing vanilla minecraft since beta, and I've been playing tekkit for over a year. Not quite sure how long, exactly. I just like mining.
Favourite Mod: IC2. It's the reason I love this modpack.
Have Teamspeak/Skype And a Mic?: Have both programs, and a mic. Sound quality might be bad, and my voice is shot, but I do have those things.
Company Name: Chicken Fiddler

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: boredompwndu
Experience and what your specialty is: Anything and Everything. If you are looking for your Nebris. I am he. I have the current record for smallest HV array factory at 7x6x5 (Smaller is possible, but it slows down dramatically). I can do a full 64x64 quarry in less than 10 hours (without even using a qaurry block). I can do power generation that is more material efficient than iron, and safer than nuclear power. (It outperforms nuclear power). It also scales more safely than solar power. No need for bronze wrenches. (huzzah!) I am also really good with Computercraft
Favourite Mod: Tie between Buildcraft and Tubestuff
Have Teamspeak/Skype And a Mic?: Yes/Yes and yes
Company Name:BoredCo Industries

Sidenote: We may have issues if the server is up exclusively during the weekends, as most of my free time is during weekday evenings

IGN: FarkDerpMan (I was tired and 9, don't judge me.)
Experience and what your specialty is: I have played this modpack for a couple years now, and I specialize in making cheap, mostly lag-free EMC farms.
Favourite Mod: Equivelant Exchange.
Have Teamspeak/Skype And a Mic?: Skype and a mic.
Company Name: Cubone Clan

Edited by FarkDerpMan

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: sonofdog2
Experience and what your specialty is: I don't know everything about tekkit. My specialty is redstone, wires, and pipes and using them efficiently. 
Favourite Mod: Industrial craft, and the portal gun mod (not included in tekkit)
Have Teamspeak/Skype And a Mic?: i have teamspeak, i have skype, and a mic.
Company Name: iStuffz INC

Fill this app and I might accept you!
IGN: Theo12705
Experience and what your specialty is: Ive been doing modded minecraft like this for about 2 years now. I took a few months break but I am ready to start again. Also does your server run on a dedicated server?
Favourite Mod: most likely Industrialcraft, although I kinda play them all.
Have Teamspeak/Skype And a Mic?: I do, however I'd like to not use my voice during because I'm private to people I dont know.
Company Name:  RadiatedChicken.Inc (im kinda confused)

IGN: APACHE_K94
Experience and what your specialty is: I have been playing Tekkit classic for 2 years. i specialize in industrialcraft and in making nuclear reactors :)
Favourite Mod:I like the whole pack :) 
Have Teamspeak/Skype And a Mic?:Yes,yes and no :L (mic doesnt work as it should!)
Company Name Aperture Laboratories

Edited by ApacheK94