Ultra Modded Survival: Put your crashes and issues HERE

Amaxter

Not sure if this belongs here some of the mods and there respective blocks are invisible. I can hit it and pick up a flower or ore but as soon as I place it or find it in the environment it is invisible. Is there a quick and easy fix for this? 

Thanks

If there was a quick and easy fix to it then I would have resolved it. I need to see what mod or combination of mods is causing the invisibility glitch with some blocks/items.

If there was a quick and easy fix to it then I would have resolved it. I need to see what mod or combination of mods is causing the invisibility glitch with some blocks/items.

I hope my post didn't sound unfriendly I love this modpack and can't wait to play it to its full extent. I appreciate your work on this!

Jaamulberry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello! I was playing the new version of Ultra modded survival (Ultra modded survival 2) but I cant seem to load or create any worlds! It works on loading or creating the world, then just randomly exits back to the main Technic Pack screen. When I looked in the crash report log it said "Exception in server tick loop." This seems to be preventing my modpack.

Here is the full error: http://pastebin.com/KKw6wT01

All help is appreciated, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

after taking nearly 4GB of RAM and 10 minutes to load, the game finally runs at incredibly absurd slow speeds clocking in at 2-7FPS even at just the menu screen.  Both my friends aren't experiencing this problem in the absolute slightest.  Running a core i5 at 2.5GHz quad core and 6GB of RAM (5 dedicated to technic launcher).  Never experienced this problem at all with any other modpacks.

What's your video card and graphics settings looking like?  Realistically, you shouldn't be giving that much memory to the launcher.  Java will use it, and leave you nothing for garbage collection, running the OS, and other such little necessary things.  Stick to 4GB at most; usually only 3GB is needed, even for large packs.

Since Technic was updated, I have been unable to to play UMS 2. I can't go back and play a previous version and i can't play the current version because it told me I had to update my java to 1.8. I did that and the pack loads up but just closes randomly afterwards. Please help! I really want to play this modpack!

• Discord Moderator

Since Technic was updated, I have been unable to to play UMS 2. I can't go back and play a previous version and i can't play the current version because it told me I had to update my java to 1.8. I did that and the pack loads up but just closes randomly afterwards. Please help! I really want to play this modpack!

Without crash reports (in a pastebin, not in a post here) it is impossible to know what's causing the issue.

i can't open maxcraft, so i'll post it here
i want to play minecraft again, especially i miss your mod tbh (i love your first UMS mod  :kiddo: )

i just download UMS2 and got instant crash when loading/creating new map

heres the crash log : http://pastebin.com/qwEae8w7

hope somebody will help, really craving to play this game again

thank you in advance

*edit
almost forget, i play with laptop, i5-3210M , got 8 GB and allocated 4 GB for technic, theres no problem the last time i played UMS1

Edited by ghen

• 8 months later...

My game keeps crashing and closing without any apparent reason. Nothing specific happens when it crashes, sometimes I am able to play for 3-4 hours without crashes and sometimes only a few minutes. Used MCEdit to prune all chunks outside my base, then deleted all entities within my base. Computer and Java is 64-bit, allocated 6 GB RAM, 16 GB RAM avaible. This is the latest report
Modpack crashreport: http://pastebin.com/YwhpbSB7

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I have a problem with placing blocks around certain objects. For some reason when I break a block and replace it then place something on top of it, the block disappears and goes right back into my inventory. I restarted the world technic launcher and obviously minecraft itself. Still have not found a solution to this and I request help. System Stats: Intel Core 2 Quad processor @ 2.66Ghz, 4Gb of DDR2 RAM, GeForce 8400gs graphics card, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, and I am using the latest version of UMS.  Please respond quickly my pizza is getting cold! And yes if you were wondering the glass can be placed in other places in the world. Could it be my system not having enough RAM or processing power? Or simply a bug? Also the block placers are not placing blocks, even with other mods this problem persists I suspect that this is a chunk loading bug....  Go to this link to see the video for more detail: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7JQuwNg2kPWSko2VzBveTdzazQ

Not sure if this belongs here some of the mods and there respective blocks are invisible. I can hit it and pick up a flower or ore but as soon as I place it or find it in the environment it is invisible. Is there a quick and easy fix for this? 

Thanks

If your chunk loading is set to Multi Core than try setting it to Default or Smooth. This can be caused by single core performance being slow...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Amaxter - can you please help me sort this problem for my 11 yr old please. Crash log here: 

http://pastebin.com/isCSBX7p 

Have 64 bit java and allocated 3GB RAM no problem, so have no idea what it could be next... 

It seems to be the same problem as ChikiChar is having - crashes at 71% with Another One Bites the Dust...

On 1/24/2016 at 6:01 AM, Khionu said:

ChikiChar, if this works, it's a hacky way around an issue on the Forums. You are the only person the moderators have seen be able to make a post with text. It might be a while before you get a response.

Khionu I'm new to forums - can you tell me what the best way to get an answer to my question? 

Edited by mimm5
more info