SMALL ATTACK OF THE B TEAM SERVER [WHITELIST][ALMOSTNOBANNEDITEMS][NOGRIEFING][FRIENDLY][24/7]

Kakan

Ingame name: The_Black_Wolf14

How long you have played mc/b-team: mc 2-3 years/atob for 6 monts

How often you play mc/b-team: 1-3 hours a day

Other information: I love modded minecraft and I am looking for new server becouse server on witch I have been playng changed to minecraft 1.8

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame name: The__White__Wolf

How long you have play mc/b team: mc 3years b-team 6 months

How often you play mc/b team: every day

Contury: Croatia

Other information: like playing atack of the b-team on whitelisted server, wery frendly and Witchery expert, tierd of grifers.

In-game name: TheHollowManMC

Time playing MC/B-team: Minecraft I have played since 1.4 and B-team since the day it was out actually.

How often do you play: I play b-team every single day on my hardcore SSP, but would like to switch to SMP.

Other information: Might try to do some technical stuff but I will remove it if you ask me to.

jmaman11

Since release for bteam on both long time minecraft

Daily

Us

I enjoy playing a small modded servers without pvp greifing theft or other nuciences I look forward to hopefully meeting all of you

P.S. Could you please send a response to my skype so that I can see it and start playing A.S.A.P.

Edited by Jmaman11

Ingame name: Mozz_Vader

How long you have played mc/b-team: Minecraft - 4 years / AOTBT more than 6 months

How often you play mc/b-team: Almost everyday

Other information: I love building in this pack... the carpenters blocks and the chisel add so much to the building aspect of the game. On a server, it should be tons of fun!

Ingame name: flamehatdude

How long you have played mc/b-team: minecraft about a year about a year and a half, AotB-team about 2 weeks

How often you play mc/b-team:daily

Other information: although i have only been playing attack of the b-team a few weeks i have watched every episode uploaded by Bdouble0100 on his AotB-team server so i know how to do a lot of things. also i love building buildings and comunity buildings/builds that people will use.
hope to meet you all soon :)

Ingame name: ZankTheGreat

How long you have played mc/b-team: Around 3-4 months.

How often you play mc/b-team: When my schedule permits it.

Other information: I love being on servers and helping people out! I would like to join this erver becaue the last one I joined I couldn't connect after it reset.

Ingame name: starmax1000

How long you have played mc/b-team: Minecraft for 3 years b-team for 6 weeks

How often you play mc/b-team: Mostly weekends, also when i have no homework :D

Other information: I'm pretty good at thermal expansion and like to build

IGN: Shaggy

How long on MC: since 2011

How long on AoTBT: a couple months

Other: I'm looking for a small community to have fun with while trying out the pack. I like exploring , adventuring, hanging out with other players, etc.

Edited by ShaggyD00

Ingame name: Amyawesome101

How long you have played mc/b-team: 7 months to 1 year. I don't know for sure, but somewhere around a year...

How often do you play mc/b-team: Everyday, but from Monday-Thursday, maybe only for an hour, homework...There's alot of it in 7th grade...

Other information: I like to build and decorate. I never grief. I mean, why would you destroy something that someone put time and effort in building?  I also like that this server, or at least says it has very little banned items. I would like to improve my building skills as well.         LOL :parrot: 

Ingame name: Amyawesome101

How long you have played mc/b-team: 7 months to 1 year. I don't know for sure, but somewhere around a year...

How often do you play mc/b-team: Everyday, but from Monday-Thursday, maybe only for an hour, homework...There's alot of it in 7th grade...

Other information: I like to build and decorate. I never grief. I mean, why would you destroy something that someone put time and effort in building?  I also like that this server, or at least says it has very little banned items. I would like to improve my building skills as well.         LOL :parrot: 

IGN: ShaggyD00

How long on MC: since 2011

How long on AoTBT: a couple months

Other: I'm looking for a small community to have fun with while trying out the pack. I like exploring , adventuring, hanging out with other players, etc.

Ingame name: starmax1000

How long you have played mc/b-team: Minecraft for 3 years b-team for 6 weeks

How often you play mc/b-team: Mostly weekends, also when i have no homework :D

Other information: I'm pretty good at thermal expansion and like to build

Hello owner I've been haveing* problems on the server. For some reason I can't craft. Do you know what's happening? Ps. Chould you accept jmaman11 hes a good friend of mine. Thank you

Ingame name: ZankTheGreat

How long you have played mc/b-team: Around 3-4 months.

How often you play mc/b-team: When my schedule permits it.

Other information: I love being on servers and helping people out! I would like to join this erver becaue the last one I joined I couldn't connect after it reset.

Ingame name: flamehatdude

How long you have played mc/b-team: minecraft about a year about a year and a half, AotB-team about 2 weeks

How often you play mc/b-team:daily

Other information: although i have only been playing attack of the b-team a few weeks i have watched every episode uploaded by Bdouble0100 on his AotB-team server so i know how to do a lot of things. also i love building buildings and comunity buildings/builds that people will use.
hope to meet you all soon :)

Ingame name: Mozz_Vader

How long you have played mc/b-team: Minecraft - 4 years / AOTBT more than 6 months

How often you play mc/b-team: Almost everyday

Other information: I love building in this pack... the carpenters blocks and the chisel add so much to the building aspect of the game. On a server, it should be tons of fun!

jmaman11

Since release for bteam on both long time minecraft

Daily

Us

I enjoy playing a small modded servers without pvp greifing theft or other nuciences I look forward to hopefully meeting all of you

P.S. Could you please send a response to my skype so that I can see it and start playing A.S.A.P.

Sorry about the late relpy, been really busy lately!

You're now whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

In-game name: TheHollowManMC

Time playing MC/B-team: Minecraft I have played since 1.4 and B-team since the day it was out actually.

How often do you play: I play b-team every single day on my hardcore SSP, but would like to switch to SMP.

Other information: Might try to do some technical stuff but I will remove it if you ask me to.

Ingame name: FatherShoe

How long you have played mc/b-team: 2years/6month

How often you play mc/b-team: daily

Other information:

Ingame name: JDezo13

How long you have played mc/b-team: tooo long lol, bteam since it started

How often you play mc/b-team: daily

Other information:

Ingame name: The__White__Wolf

How long you have play mc/b team: mc 3years b-team 6 months

How often you play mc/b team: every day

Contury: Croatia

Other information: like playing atack of the b-team on whitelisted server, wery frendly and Witchery expert, tierd of grifers.

Ingame name: The_Black_Wolf14

How long you have played mc/b-team: mc 2-3 years/atob for 6 monts

How often you play mc/b-team: 1-3 hours a day

Other information: I love modded minecraft and I am looking for new server becouse server on witch I have been playng changed to minecraft 1.8

Ingame name: Pirate_Potato

How long you have played mc/b-team: About 3 years, B-team playtime is couple of months

How often you play mc/b-team: Everytime when I'm free, it's my way to relax off work and stuff

Other information: I love to have everything organised, so I spend weeks on building fully automatic everything to make things nice and clean

Sorry about the late relpy, been really busy lately!

Ingame name: AceOfHearts752

How long you have played mc/b-team: MC=about 8months, b-team:1 month

How often you play mc/b-team:Almost everyday

Other information: N/A

Ingame name: annie440

How long you have played mc/b-team: I've been playing Minecraft at least 3 or more years, and I've been playing B-team since the beginning of summer

How often you play mc/b-team: I play on the normal Minecraft launcher very often, but I don't play B-team much because I don't have any servers I really, really like, and I think B-team would much more fun with other players that I can explore the mod pack with and get help from if I need it

Other information: I would LOVE it if I got whitelisted because this server sounds perfect for me

Ingame name: Wolfe2113

How long you have played mc/b-team: MC for about 2 years, B-team, a month or so

How often you play mc/b-team: As often as possible (but not as often as id like)

Other information: Not really sure what kind of information you're after here.....? I enjoy playing Minecraft with other people? I watch Bdubs, generikB, Pungence, chimney and Skyzm on Youtube, that kinda what you looking for?

Ingame name:Dinkus505

How long you have played mc/b-team: I played mc since 1.5.2, but know a lot. I have been playing B team since 1 month.

How often you play mc/b-team: I play at least 3 hours a day.

Other information: I like licking cheese crackers. And playing with/helping others.

Ingame name: annie440

How long you have played mc/b-team: I've been playing Minecraft at least 3 or more years, and I've been playing B-team since the beginning of summer

How often you play mc/b-team: I play on the normal Minecraft launcher very often, but I don't play B-team much because I don't have any servers I really, really like, and I think B-team would much more fun with other players that I can explore the mod pack with and get help from if I need it

Other information: I would LOVE it if I got whitelisted because this server sounds perfect for me

Ingame name: Wolfe2113

How long you have played mc/b-team: MC for about 2 years, B-team, a month or so

How often you play mc/b-team: As often as possible (but not as often as id like)

Other information: Not really sure what kind of information you're after here.....? I enjoy playing Minecraft with other people? I watch Bdubs, generikB, Pungence, chimney and Skyzm on Youtube, that kinda what you looking for?

Ingame name: wjclol

How long you have played mc/b-team: Not very long but have been in love it <3

How often you play mc/b-team: I play it daily pretty much

Other information: I like to cast magic and use a lot of witchery.

Ingame name:Dinkus505

How long you have played mc/b-team: I played mc since 1.5.2, but know a lot. I have been playing B team since 1 month.

How often you play mc/b-team: I play at least 3 hours a day.

Other information: I like licking cheese crackers. And playing with/helping others.

You're all whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

Ingame name: shunter794

How long you have played mc/b-team: about 6 months. Bteam:I havent actually played it but I watch the series and have played other modpacks.

How often you play mc/b-team: Almost everyday if not every other day

Other information: I am a keen gamer interested in bteam

Hello!

NorthernVikings is a newly started b-team server.

We strive towards creating a server where everyone are friendly towards eachother and help eachother out, where everyone knows everyone and where one can build without getting disturbed by griefing. We will have different MiniGames and we are hosting different events. Our community consist of players from all across the world and the main language on the server is English! Allthough we won't stop you from speaking your own language. The server exists for the PLAYERS, we want to provide them with the best server they can think of, therefore we try to listen to all off their wishes of what they would like the server to have.

IP: 37.59.137.64:25689

In order to become whitelisted you will have to apply, do so by commenting the answers to this form:

Ingame name:lavaliam

How long you have played mc/b-team: 4 months

How often you play mc/b-team: once or twice a week

Other information: BLANK

The server version is 1.0.12a

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons