Better than Wolves- Mod pack in the launcher

darlekcef

Question

My idea is that Better than Wolves, yet another amazing mod, should be added to the Technic Launcher Pack. This could be used alongside 'Better then Buildcraft' and 'Buildcraft' itself to provide a new and different experience for the user

Better than Wolves has long been requested as an addition to various mod packs, however has been turned down due to it's incompatibility. This could be worked around by such a mod pack.

I hope you will agree

• Answers 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

What makes me a troll by this post?

I simply had an idea and merely wanted to share it with the Technic Pack community

Oh. Sorry, then. Flowerchild (creator of BTW) hates KakerMix and Cheapshot. A lot. And he hates the Technic Pack, Eloraam, Forge, and pretty much doesn't get on well with a lot of people that hang out here.

If the situation were better, then yeah, it'd be a possibility, but it's not gonna happen. :/ Sorry, brah

And, just to make this clear, I am not asking for BTW to be put into either Tekkit or the Technic Pack, but merely to make a new mod pack, as was done with the Yogbox and Hack/Slash, which contains BTW, Buildcraft and Better then Buildcraft, to allow compatibility

And, just to make this clear, I am not asking for BTW to be put into either Tekkit or the Technic Pack, but merely to make a new mod pack, as was done with the Yogbox and Hack/Slash, which contains BTW, Buildcraft and Better then Buildcraft, to allow compatibility

Oh. Yeah. It's really never gonna happen, Flowerchild hates the Technic team too much. That includes BTW being in it's own little modpack.

Use multiMC if you wanna play BTW, it helps out a lot.

I'll take pity on you, though a small amount of reading wouldn't have hurt. This is not going to happen owing to a rather...unfortunate attitude. (Ellipsis there, T_DM).

If you really want to find out just how unfortunate, I suggest you register on the BTW forums and tell them how much you love Technic. Wear asbestos, the side effects are much more pleasant than the burns you'll get.

Well, then Flowerchild simply needs to grow up and see the world for what it is. Besides, the Technic Pack started out as a mod pack made of many mods which hadn't been given permission for; why can't this? This can only bring good for Flowerchild- publicity, downloads, views to the BTW forums etc.

Well, then Flowerchild simply needs to grow up and see the world for what it is. Besides, the Technic Pack started out as a mod pack made of many mods which hadn't been given permission for; why can't this? This can only bring good for Flowerchild- publicity, downloads, views to the BTW forums etc.

BOOM, Roasted! Take that, FC!

But MOM, why won't you STEAL THE MOD, that I WANT? UGGGGGH.

I'm really unsure as to whether these are trolls, or poor unfortunate souls.

Since we are not going to have this thread again, This is now a thread about disney songs. Poor unfortunate souls was the only reason to watch "the little mermaid".

• Moderators

Spread the word people

Let Flowerchild here our cry

Only then can we take him down from his high horse

(That was sarcasm, in case you hadn't guessed-but spread the word anyway)

I dunno what the other admins/mods would say, but i will happily vote you as ambassador of technic. Now go to the dark, haunted ruins they call BTW forums. Knock twice and yell "I demand Flowerchild cease his selfish ego and release his mod as open source and to be used in technic launcher!"

Who knows, the guy might submit...

If you return, however, with broken legs, tongue cut out, hair burnt out and your dick ripped off and inserted in your mouth, then we will assume flowerchild said "no".

Stop asking about better than wolves, we have higher chances of getting a worldwide zombie outbreak than his mod would ever be included in the launcher

we have higher chances of getting a worldwide zombie outbreak than his mod would ever be included in the launcher

WHAT!

No,no,no. that is too much. There is a higher chance of a monkey randomly pressing keys typing the entire Merriam Webster dictionary then for Flowerchild to even CONSIDER including BTW in the

Technic Pack