[Resolved] NEI crashing server.

DamagePlanX

I apologize if this is an inappropriate place to post this but I don't know of a better section.  I've also posted a message to the mod auther in another forum but I was hoping maybe someone has seen this before.

I have FML and am running a custom mod pack. I'm playing on a server that I'm hosting locally and this happens to all three players on the server.  I can search NEI but if I click on an item to get its recipe or I press U or R on an item it crashes my client entirely. I've tried tracking down any info I could but I couldn't an exact match to my problem. Here's the client crash log

http://pastebin.com/4i441XR3

Please let me know if you need more information

Edited by DamagePlanX

• Your version of Treecapitator is for 1.7.2, not for 1.7.10, this mod may not work with this pack.
  • GregsLighting is marked for 1.7.2, see above bullet
  • wtp is marked for 1.7.2, see above
  • Only Silver is marked for 1.7.2, see above
  • Twilight Forest is marked for 1.7.2, see above

The mods marked for 1.7.2 and not for 1.7.10 can be a big problem. Unless the mod page states itll work for 1.7.10 as well as 1.7.2 (may be indicated on the page as 1.7.x) then these mods may be the result of the crash. Also, looking at the log indicates an issue with the core minecraft inventory GUI screen as being the end result of the crash. If you can remove NEI and not crash, then ensure you grabbed the correct and latest NEI version as well as the NEI addon versions. If it crashes still with zero mods installed except forge, then you may have a corrupted universal forge version, and would need to re-download a copy from their site.