Server help with tekkit

Drakex89

I'm really sorry if its the wrong place to post but i do need help. 

I'm trying to run my own little server for me and a few friends but the galatacraft wont update even when i put the updated mods in the mods folder.

Second the commands are giving me errors. If i change myself to op 1 instead of 3 they only help works.. /setspawnpoint /setworldspawn do not seem to work or the tele commands ONLY help and that's changing to op 1 in server properties. Everything els works tho... ??

Could i get s ome help on this? I did everything right when setting it up?(At least i believe so)

Maybe nobody replied because it's hard to figure out what you mean.

I'm trying to run my own little server for me and a few friends but the galatacraft wont update even when i put the updated mods in the mods folder.

This does not make any sense. Are you manually changing any mods and expecting them to miraculously update on their own?

Second the commands are giving me errors. If i change myself to op 1 instead of 3 they only help works

Try using the server console to set your user's rights. If that fails, use the server console to control the server.

Edited by Curunir

Maybe nobody replied because it's hard to figure out what you mean.

This does not make any sense. Are you manually changing any mods and expecting them to miraculously update on their own?

Try using the server console to set your user's rights. If that fails, use the server console to control the server.

( i got the server updated no worries.)

No, I was a lil drunk and not making sense... What i ment was, When i was trying to put it just the basics of /help it wouldn't work and called it a unknown command error. No commands were working and i was op....

(localhost server) So then i saw this new 2.10 server so i downloaded it erased all the old stuff updated to this and funny thing everything worked. Im assuming there is no set spawn command?