New Tekkit Lite server! Looking for a small group of people to play with.

Whitestar_23

Hello everyone! I created a tekkit lite server a few days ago and just been playing solo on it by myself. Wanted to open the doors for others so i can have company on the server!

Please fill in the information below so i can figure out who would fit in the most.

IGN:

Maturity Level:

Favorite Mods:

Why do you want to join:

Ill be on the remainder of the day until 5:30 EST and ill be back around 10 EST, so ill be watching this post for other until then. After 10 ill be back to the post. TY! :)

Edited by Whitestar_23

IGN: Kodak52

Maturity level: I consider myself a very mature and dedicated gamer.

Favorite Mods: I myself have not installed many mods, and I perfer to play straight Technic lite.

Why do I want to join: I wish to join because I have recently been playing on a small minecraft server but do to a lack of in-activity of other players I have been the only person to regulary play in months. I wish to join another mincraft community with a active community.

Edited by kodak52

IGN: Keevon84

Maturity Level: a gentleman if I need to be. The rest of the time I like to have fun. 

Favorite Mods: Honestly, treecapitator. It's brilliant. Otherwise I like machines and working them together and working to make them aesthetically pleasing.

Why do you want to join: I've played on non-tekkit lite servers, and the challenge is pretty lacking. I've also played tekkit lite a bit on my own and it's a bit discouraging to be doing all the work :P I'm ready to work with some cool people as a team!

IGN:ShadowTheDragon_

Maturity Level:Well, i say mature for my age. Like to joke around, But keeps my main goal in sight. 

Favorite Mods:Well i do LOVE tinkers mods, but the tekkit lite pack is a good one, Not that complicated but not to easy.

Why do you want to join: well most servers ban the fun items like Mineing laser, Or forcefield(idk why tho) and most are full of assholes that jest spam chat with racist or jest dumb jokes. So ya that why id like to join

IGN: ark3023

Maturity Level: I am very mature.

Favorite Mods: Industrial Craft 2

Why do you want To join: It has started to become boring playing by myself and I think it would be fun to play with some other people, but not on a big server.

IGN: Takemyaccount

Maturity Level: I am very mature.

Favorite Mods: just starting to play with mods again but i know the basics and learn fast.

Why do you want To join: It has started to become boring playing by myself and i wanted to find a server with active people who actually play every week not just me on the server by myself the entire time i play.

IGN:Short_Guy_LaUgH

Maturity Level:I'm mature, I kid around sometimes as well

Favorite Mods:IC2 woop!

Why do you want to join:Larger servers are way to violent I was a nice server to settle down on and  active people on as well.

Edited by LaUgHiN_gUy

IGN: HAYD3N93

Maturity Level: I consider myself quite mature, but can get a little silly at times 

Favorite Mods: Enjoy Tekkit as a whole, standard Minecraft is starting to bore me

Why do you want to join: I prefer playing on small servers, makes it easier to communicate with most people. also allows me to find things like, trees

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: CoeurDeMort

Maturity Level: You rate that, since people have different perspectives on maturity.

Favorite Mods: Nothing in particular.

Why do you want to join: Because all the other servers are full of either lame rules, bad trading systems or just kids.

Edited by CoeurDeMort

IGN: flameoguy

Maturity Level: I consider myself fairly mature. Don't let the age fool you, I won't act stereotypical.

Favorite Mods: IC2 and Buildcraft are my favorite, but I also like Stevecarts, Redpower, and Weapon Mod.

Why do you want to join: I'm looking for a small community to play modded Minecraft with.

IGN: outkast720

Maturity Level: mature but i do like to have fun

Favorite Mods: industrial craft, equivalent exchange

Why do you want to join:My friend and I want to play on a small server with people that wont grief our stuff and items are not banned.Also we like to me new people. If you accept me, please accept him to, he is a lot like me. His IGN is FRANKENDORK

IGN: SmokeThief

Maturity Level: Varies dependent on the type of people I am around (in game) and how they act towards me.

Favorite Mods: I am a fan of most mods actually.

Why do you want to join: A small group of people sounds like a wonderful change of pace from the overly paranoid and competitive world most servers provide. 

hello

name: Barclay Jeffreys

IGN: barclayjeffreys

Maturity: I am fairly mature and have been a staff member on a fair few servers, but I am also quite relaxed.

Favourite mods: I love a lot of the mods in the tekkit, but by far my favourites are steve's carts and thermal expansion.

why I want to join: the main reason I want to join is because in all of the big servers there is a lack of sense of community but in a small tightly-nit server I feel more at home.

Edited by barclayjeffreys

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IGN: zac_lightfoot (I will be aiming to obtain a new account soon)

MATURITY LEVEL: 8/10

FAVOURITE MODS: IC2, Buildcraft and most of the mods found in Tekkit Lite

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I'd like to join a small server with a good group of people so that I can tinker with the Mods without being on a single player server.

Regards

My In Game Name is Devilducky13

My age is 14

I believe that my maturity Level would be averagely heigh.

My favorite mods are any of the tekkit lite mods, im fine with others, Aspecialy ones that add Chocobos!

Please no galacticraft though... My pc cant handle it...

I wish to join so that I can Work with other kind, respectfull people and help them build epic structures.

As an added information I LOVE architecture, landscapeing, and redstone but im a little nooby with the tekkit mechanics...

Thanks for viewing my post here and I hope that we can work together in the future! All you need to do is email me... My email is [email protected].

IGN:TripleCombo

Maturity Level: Kinda a nebulous thing to rate, but i guess i'm pretty mature. I respect other players and their work, hate griefers, i'll help if i can. 

Favorite Mods: Probably IC2 and Buildcraft

Why do you want to join: I want to be a part of a peaceful, quiet tekkit lite server with a few mature folks and get re-acquainted with tekkit lite.