Problem with Minions Mod ( i guess )

Girudatsu

Hi all,

I m posting cause i installed Attak on the B-team and started to play today but there is a problem with my minions. I guess it is minions mid which cause the problem because it happens when they was digging. The problem is a lot of cubes coming from nowhere, and when i say a lot it is a lot, that decrease my fps to 0 so i cannot play anymore.

I thank you for your help in advance ^^

What do u mean by any item frames ?

And do u know what is this bug ?

I made the console show up itself and when it bugs, the console says : Memory connection overburdened; after processing 2500 packets, we still have 11049 to go!

Edited by Girudatsu

That is going to happen when you have a few thousand entities get dropped at once. the /cofh killall item command kills off any entities with the name of "item" in it - item frames are a vanilla minecraft thing, and as you may have guessed, contains the word "item" in it - so any of those placed, since they are entities, are killed off and removed as well as any dropped item stacks.

This bug can manifest itself for a variety of reasons, one of which is unloading/loading the chunks theyre in. Another is some mod blocks cause them to for some reason gather its resource multiple times (F&A seems to be the major contender for this reasoning, with the fossil blocks)

I would use the command "/cofh killall item cobblestone" that usually will help and only remove the excessive cobblestone which is the usual event that triggers it when the minions have fossil fern in their backpacks (thats the usual explanation). The last time I had this problem it killed 40K Cobble that wa, but the rest was unharmed.

It wasn't cobblestone the first time, it was spider web and emerauld and the second time I don't know i wasn't in the place it occurs.

Thank you very much ^^ I ll try if it occurs again.

I just have another question, I know that it is possible to put shaders and resources pack, is it the normal way do it like with vanilla or not ?

difficult to say. i would say it should work, but have never tried it with b-team since my machine wouldn't cope with it properly.

One thing concerning the original problem. You can avoid the duplication by putting a double chest somewhere nearby, and after the minions have started working shift right click it with the staff in hand. The minions will then dump the stuff in this box. Since I have been using this method it never happened again that I suffered from the duplication bug.

I mentioned about shaders in another thread (actually, multiple times in multiple locations) - even if you got them working, there is no guarantee it'll work nicely with the mods. Shaders and mods are not 100% compatible with each other, and some mods outright say they do not work properly with shaders (Project red has a notice about optifine, which while isnt a shader, does modify graphics)

Hum, I guess it depends and if u make it works fine it is luck. It was just an habit for me to play with it so ... I will have to make another habbit. Anyway, i used ur way to clear all items frame and it worked very well. Thank both of you, you  helped me a lot ^^