list of seeds

technicgirl

List of seeds. Sorry if its not the right place to put this :/ plz warn me or tell me where to put it befor you report me or somthing. So this is the spot were u post all those epic seeds of yours. So post pictures cordinates description and the seed. So heres a sed to get you started. Winter*

has some nice terrain epic for creative or stuff like that so ya :P POST AWAY

I think this is really needed, so that people can share the awesome world changers in the game and how cool they can be by showing cool seeds. I have one and it is:

Please enjoy

Btw it has a survival island with one tree and i think one rubber tree and has a volcanoe attached to it, and like 50 blocks away there is a huge airship and a mid-ocean volcanoe aswell

Seed: Technic

I spawned on a volcano with a millienaire farmer, the volcano is in a forest with a small grove of rubber trees in plain sight, there are pumpkins nearby, and I found a village walking around, in a plains biome dotted with caves. there are also a few oil wells and another volcano.

Just a few suggestions -

'Glacier' - cool fractal looking mountains with lots of floating objects too

'Kathmandu' - generates a single long island, with a tall hill at one end. Jungle biome in 1.2.5

Or, if you don't mind, try heading here for some super groovy maps. Some of them even do the new ores, but RP trees often ruin everything

Also a note for everyone submitting a seed because there was 'a epic millenaire village', do not bother, as these villages do not rely on seeds for their spawning, and it's unlikely the same village will appear, if at all.

this is a seed i realy like.

Its a island about 400 blocks long and 100 wide its an extreme hills biome and is completely serrounded by ocean.

I belive the nearest land. is 400-600 blocks away. the only thing missing is rubber trees but that only mens you got to go on a very long expedition to find some. :)

The seed is: 3693720386160606497

I recomend copy pasting it if your going to use it.

6303873207628675467 is a good one for 7.0.1

Lots of biomes , several eldritch monoliths, tainted chunks, volcanos, oil, you name it... and everything near the spawn point...

Imgur Album here

This sort of post is the sort of post I'd like to see more of for this thread. Describe what makes your seed so special when posting it, providing screenshots is very nice as well.

The usefulness of threads like this is severely limited by how much of the Technic Pack is added post-worldgen. Sharing seeds will get you the geography of a world and most of its buried ores, but pretty much nothing else.

The usefulness of threads like this is severely limited by how much of the Technic Pack is added post-worldgen. Sharing seeds will get you the geography of a world and most of its buried ores, but pretty much nothing else.

I know but somone could post this in the version 1.1 im in version 1.2.5 the terrain and ores would be diffrent im just looking for seeds with epic terrain epic caves or a place u found lots of ores somthing like that

• 2 weeks later...

found this crazy seed

This seed starts you in a rubber forest and heading in almost any direction takes you to some crazy mountain ranges to the south you hit glaciers and to the north you can find some cool river formations with a sandstone mountain range.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For Technic 6/ Minecraft 1.1

I already have an entire topic for this seed but for people who don't look there

Winter*

Thats Winter* with a capital W and an asterisk

Spawns you in front of a HUGE canyon (not ravine)

Picture courtesy of Chewy's post on my thread

20120511215611.png

Remember to go IN the canyon...

you will notice many rubber trees to the left, I think theres like 10

Correct.

Oil wells, rubber wood tree forests, volcanos, marble caves and some other things are randomly generated, and not derived from the seed. Chest loot is semi random from what I've been able to work out.

Any normal seed for the matching version of minecraft will have almost the same. Some things like NPC villages may be removed by volcanos and the like.

• 2 weeks later...

5422882650240417495 is a really good seed. It spawns you in a snow forest but not a big one, with a swamp very close to spawn and also a volcano nearby. There is also a forest biome close too. Literally several blocks away from spawn is a cave with marble that goes all the way down to about 30. Also, there is a bandit building quite close too, which can be used to get a full set of iron armor or bows.

• 3 weeks later...

I do not have a seed to add, but i do have some info. most of the things that you people think makes your seed special are added post-generation. this means they are not affected by the seed. These things include, but are not limited to: millenaire villages, volcanos, marble deposits, oil spouts, IC2 rubber trees, RP2 rubber trees, and many more. Seeds like " Winter* " are good, because they have good terrain which is affected by the seed. i hope people will now stop posting seeds saying " OH MAH GAWD! DERZ A HUUG VOLCANO AT SPAWN! AND A BANDIT OOT POOST TO TEH LUFT TO!".

• 2 weeks later...

Real Test was a God Tier world:) i was lucky i have oil everywhere, volcano in a jungle behind me, gorgeous mountains past the NPC village populated desert. and a Snow forest a bit to the north, Ive literally been playing the seed 5 minutes...

• 2 months later...

seed: nomansland

description: various biomes. A big desert biome not very far from start location. There s a deep crack at coordinates : x= -301, y= 85 (floor height : 12). A lot of redstone , iron and other ores AND the crack connects to an old mine. I haven t checked yet but as its so deep its probably full of diamonds. Not much lava noticed so far which makes the digging easy.

• 1 month later...

ok i got a seed i got it from "im4beast99" its -2511699897952994874 best seed ever, why? because survival island i traveled about 1999 blocks far BUT right next to the farthest part of the island from the volcano is another volcano in the ocean if you go to that volcano you will see a bigger one if you go to that one you will see huge oil spill swim to the oil spill and you'll see a mushroom biome i know EPIK. here are the cords for the mushroom biome is and on the island you spawn on theres alot of marble every were under ground. :) hope ya like the seed and thank you im4beast99 for the EPIK seed :D

"x:661 y:64 z:-32" very great seed i think so this is for TEKKIT oh and