Nuclear reactor complex - as built by an electrical engineer

littleweseth

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Then download the really old version of Technic. The launcher will let you select any previous version of Technic back to... ages ago. Certainly to the version required for this map.

I know I can downgrade technic but mac dose not really cooperate so if it is possible, I was wondering if you could try updating the map to the latest recommended version of technic.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Im trying to make my own reactor but I am having trouble finding help I do not know alot ive been going off mostly the yogscast Tekkit vids so its not been easy. RIght now I haven entire complex run mostly with computers I had two quarrys but they've run dry and now i am on to making a nucleur reactor at the bottom. But the main reason Im posting this is to ask how to set up remote thermal sensors and any other precautions i can like the forcefield etc. I also need a safe reactor setup i dont need it to output that much energy just enough but have it all safe im taking every precaution i can. :) also im not even doing this for the power its more just the idea.

• 1 month later...

If someone finishes the Tekkit version (Please make it 3.1.2 classic) I WILL EXPLODE

Im trying to make my own reactor but I am having trouble finding help I do not know alot ive been going off mostly the yogscast Tekkit vids so its not been easy. RIght now I haven entire complex run mostly with computers I had two quarrys but they've run dry and now i am on to making a nucleur reactor at the bottom. But the main reason Im posting this is to ask how to set up remote thermal sensors and any other precautions i can like the forcefield etc. I also need a safe reactor setup i dont need it to output that much energy just enough but have it all safe im taking every precaution i can. :) also im not even doing this for the power its more just the idea.
Do forcefields stop nuclear explosions?

If someone finishes the Tekkit version (Please make it 3.1.2 classic) I WILL EXPLODE

Do forcefields stop nuclear explosions?

In Modular Force Fields and derivatives (I'm thinking Immibis' Advanced Repulsion Systems) there should be a forcefield type specifically designed for containing nuclear reactors. In terms of the general force field generators, I'm not sure what happens if you nuke one (you should test this and find out.)

In Modular Force Fields and derivatives (I'm thinking Immibis' Advanced Repulsion Systems) there should be a forcefield type specifically designed for containing nuclear reactors. In terms of the general force field generators, I'm not sure what happens if you nuke one (you should test this and find out.)

There is one, MFFS reactor forcefield, I think?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This map as with project Horizon was built during the 1.2.5 days. Because of that, it will no longer work with the current packs. (All of the IDs have changed and some mechanics as well). I suggest this thread being locked up and unstickied as well.