Private TPPI Survival [Dedicated][Whitelisted][Mature]

125rotax

Hey, i would like to join your tppi server.

i am 15, a boy, and want to get on and make a server tppi youtube series.

if you want to respond, skype me at nichol.friedman.

my YouTube channel is called 4 Bros Gaming

i speak english (and a little spanish  :) )

Thanks!

-4 Bros Gaming

Dear server owner,

hi my name is Brian and i would like to be on this server.

Name: Brian Breaux

Username: drsciencebj

Why i want to be on here: i would like to play on a server without greffers, pranksters, and, rule breakers.

what would i do on this server: play with friends, meet new people, and enjoy a greff free server.

if u need to contact me: e-mail: [email protected] or: [email protected]

- sincerely

Brian

Hi I am 11 tho reason why I want to join the server is I don't like survival with out people. I am a pro or good basketball player and awesome at pvping and building so please send me a the server ip I promise not to grief or be a brat and my name is Solomon and I want to join this server

Dear server owner,

hi my name is Brian and i would like to be on this server.

Name: Brian Breaux

Username: drsciencebj

Why i want to be on here: i would like to play on a server without greffers, pranksters, and, rule breakers.

what would i do on this server: play with friends, meet new people, and enjoy a greff free server.

if u need to contact me: e-mail: [email protected] or: [email protected]

- sincerely

Brian

p.s.

i'm 14 years old

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm Hunter, i would like to join this server because i'm tired of public server, the greifers the spammers and the terrible staff of servers. i'm 15 and have been playing modded minecraft for 2 years and every server i go to the maps already torn up the block lag is so bad the gameplay is bad, i always wanted to play with some people that were serious but everytime i do they eventually leave.

P.S. i have skype and ign is violentstorm5678

Edited by violentstorm5678

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. JangoBK here, 18. I would like to be whitelisted on your private server purely because it is posted solely as a survival server that players can have fun on. I've got TS3/Skype if you want to contact me personally, just pm me and I'll likely add you unless I don't get on for some reason. I chose this server over other similar TPPI servers mainly because you want dedicated players; Players that keep coming back over and over. I do however request what kind of protection/anti-grief plugin(s) you have installed. Thank you for reading my whitelist application. I appreciate the consideration.