FEZ by Edgepixel [16x] Conversion to tekkit

I've just recently started converting the Fez texture pack to tekkit. I'm new to pixel art so bear with me, but I've got a chunk of all the major mods in already. Most work is not mine, and stems from edgepixel (and Frenden i can see by going through the rest of the pack). Any feedback would be appreciated.

Previews (only blocks, no entities, ive been using Isabellas 16x pack as a template)

GdS6V.png?1

9J0hL.png?1

eon02.png?1

I'd release it as an alpha or something right now, but I've been using the Isabella pack as a base, and since it contains a good amount of content that is not mine, releasing that would probably be frowned upon.

recently:

-Redpower logic finished

-Working on finishing forestry

-Working on Extreme Biomes XL support (having trouble with this)

Bravo, I love your progress so far. I'm eagerly waiting for this to be finished.

I wish to move from default, however don't want to use either Dokucraft or PureDB and seeing that Frenden's was one of my favourites back in 1.5, I'm sure I'm gonna love this.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping for interest. This texturepack is beautiful and I'd love to play Tekkit with it. Like Nightmare Owl said, I would love to see a WIP version periodically released for players to use. After you finish, will you maintain it as Tekkit mods are added/removed?

• 2 weeks later...

Please hurry on getting a download.

I have grown sick of default in tekkit and need a good 32x or 16x texture pack to play with. This looks beautiful and I would love to use it.

Thanks!

EDIT: I Don't care if the Download is WIP, I just want it!