Ultra Modded Survival 2 Crashing

b0j0b34r

Well.. Captainsparklez went overboard with the update. It makes Reliquary crash.

xreliquary{1.2} [Reliquary] (Reliquary-1.2.175.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored

Temporary fix: remove Reliquary-1.2.175.jar from mods (beware this will delete all Reliquary blocks and items from the world save). You can make backups.

Long term fix: contact the modpack author.

Edit:

You can also downgrade the pack to the previous version (also dangerous for the world save)

Edited by bochen415

Well.. Captainsparklez went overboard with the update. It makes Reliquary crash.

xreliquary{1.2} [Reliquary] (Reliquary-1.2.175.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored

Temporary fix: remove Reliquary-1.2.175.jar from mods (beware this will delete all Reliquary blocks and items from the world save). You can make backups.

Long term fix: contact the modpack author.

Edit:

You can also downgrade the pack to the previous version (also dangerous for the world save)

Awesome, thanks! I can load up the modpack now... Is there a solution to how I can connect to my server?

i also removed reliquary from my server mods folder, and it will give me the prompt "Failed to login: Invalid session (Try restarting your game)" when i try to join it.  i don't see the issue if i have removed reliquary from both my modpack's mods folder and server's mods folder... r e