[3.1.2] ZagCraft [PvE/PvP][60][Whitelist][24/7][Anti-Greif][Dynamap][Forums][Nearly All Items]

zagrom

ZagCraft

VIDEO:

DESCRIPTION:

Our server strives to be different from others. We have an ever growing friendly community and always remove trouble from our server. We wont tolerate greifing, hacking, cheating, attitudes, rudeness, and etc. So i your looking for a closed community that has easy, fair rules and will protect your tekkit rights, this is the place.

Our staff likes to make big things and likes to try and make the most of tekkit and give our players new things to look at, learn from, and explore. We have an expanding growth of towns lately and WanCorp sponsored travel agencies can surely help you decide where you like to move to. And if you don't want to live in town, that's fine to, tho the map is limited there is 5,001 blocks to explore in all directions from the spawn giving a total of 10,002 x 10,002 circle of map to explore.

Railways and train stations are in the process of being implemented and soon all towns will meet. A custom currency system is growing on the server different from most and one day a stock market will likely grow.

ZagCraft now has a growing industry with its on unique economy. Business, jobs, factories, airships are all starting to pop up on ZagCraft. I think its really neat, perhaps you will as well.

The staff are always up to hear your suggestions to make the server a more different place then other servers. We are always looking for ways to make things interesting.

Contests!

CotW: "Contest of the Week" is our weekly building contest whos theme is changed each week, chosen and hosted by one of the 4 major staff businesses.

Other contests are planned but still need some work done before they are public.

Things that require a permit to use at this time are:

Wireless Redstone - (Easy)

Ender Chests - (Easy)

Force Fields - (Moderate)

Reactors - (Moderate-Hard)

Chunk Loaders - (Hard)

Rules Included: But lot limited to..

::01 - The Admin's word is above all else, even the Big Book o' Official Rules!::

::02 - Greifing is forbidden, this includes random destruction of the world!::

::03 - Stealing is not allowed on ZagCraft, we will hunt you down.::

::04 - Nuclear power of a any sort is forbidden without a permit.::

::05 - All nuclear power must be inspected by an Admin before use.::

::06 - Do not cheat the AFK kicker to keep a chunk loaded.::

::07 - Excessive and unnecessary swearing is discouraged.::

::08 - Use of any dupe bugs will result in banishment!::

::09 - Random unnecessary killings will get you jailed.::

::10 - Use of any destructive items populated areas will result in being banned or the items being taken away.::

::11 - Dont be a troll.::

::12 - dont set timers below 1s::

::13 - Keep your EE "flowers" hidden below ground.::

::14 - Follow rules set by town if you live in one.::

::The following items require a permit to own or use::

Reactor, any chunk loader, wireless redstone, Ender Chests, Force Fields

::The following items are banned from owning or use::

Red Morning Star, Nuke, Watch of flowing time, TNT, ITNT, Nova catalyst, Nova cataclysm, Terraformer, Lava Bucket, Hyperkinetic Lens, Catalytic Lens, Ring of ignition, Mining Laser, and mk2/3 collectors and relays (To protect the Economy)

::Please avoid...::

::Leaving tree tops

::Leaving Creeper Holes

::Useing Teleport Pipes

::Breaking Computers that are running.

Notable Active Plugins: (Other then Tekkit default)

1: Bookworm

2: CoreProtect

3: Essentials

4: Multiverse

5: WorldGuard

6: PEX

7: Dynamap

8: Simple Chest Lock

9: OnTime

10: And More

GETTING WHITELISTED:

Whitelist applications have been moved to our forums listed here.

(zagrom.info) Tho feel free to post here for any quick questions.

^^^^If you don't go here to apply for whitelist you wont get on^^^^

This server is still in beta technically and requires patience and testing from our members occasionally. That said things are pretty stable and generally fully functional with new things and ideas being added often. And we gladly listen to suggestions.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Terikez

Tekkit Exp:1 year (since 1.7.3)

What is your best Tekkit Skill?digging and coming up with new inventions

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? probobly try not to spam that gets anoyying sometimes :P

Languages Spoken: English Czech Hungarian

Other:i likez lizard and is very friendly hope u can accept me and hope to see/play with u to

IGN:devryb

Tekkit Exp: Been playing Tekkit since v2.0

What is your best Tekkit Skill? RP2 frames and computers

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? add no pvp unless both agree

Languages Spoken: English

Other:

devryb,

PM sent, and added to whitelist, you should be good to go,

I only know a little about computer craft so I look forward

to seeing what you get going. Random acts of violence is

something that is seen negatively on ZagCraft.

Perhaps Ill make a timeout jail for minor offences.. Hmm, Ill

look into it.

Anywho, 13 slots remain (for now)

IGN:expungo

Tekkit Exp: Several Months

What is your best Tekkit Skill? mining designs

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? i like them all and dont disagree with any

expungo,

You have been added to whitelist and other info has been PMed to you.

Dont forget that this is a Hamachi server, you need to have hamachi

installed and connect to the network I PMed you to be able to get on.

If you arnt sure about how to do this watch the video below:

Whitelist Form Format:

IGN:caf77

Tekkit Exp: 8 months

What is your best Tekkit Skill? pipes auto crafting redmater and ee

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? i would add a rule that you could not steal if you ask thats fine but i dont want repeated getting stollen and i know that you will get baned if you do that but still

Other: i am normaly on from 3:45=7:00 pm and i have build a diamond machine using ee and build and industrial craft

IGN: blaze261 xKgsxPuma Washinki Damek

Tekkit Exp: about a year

What is your best Tekkit Skill? (WE) like to build stuff, nothing special, just a small town or a mine where ever we decide to make it at.

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? i dont mind the rules, every server need to have some.

Other: there are four of us, we are all 18+, just looking for a laid back server to build stuff on.

IGN: fearlessciaran

Tekkit Exp: Since the start

What is your best Tekkit Skill?Hmmm i'm kinda an all-round kinda guy but i do alot of BC and IC

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add?None, they all seem fine to me.

Languages Spoken: English, French and very little german

Other: Love tekkit and the other servers i play always get griefed so i would i to be on a whitelist!I play basically everyday so i'm nearly allways on!

IGN: Camurro9

Tekkit Exp: Um, maybe 6 months with Technic SSP, more with it's component mods. I've only been on a couple of Tekkit servers, but understand that Tekkit is basically the same.

What is your best Tekkit Skill? I'm great at redpower and redstone. I also enjoy making elaborate train/subway systems. I'm almost finished my most ambitious project, I'll show you some pictures after I'm done.

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? If a person has a sign saying 'no entry' it should be obeyed. I like keeping some things hidden.

Languages Spoken: English. tad of French. Not sure that'll be a help...

Other: I'm online a lot.

IGN: wertel

Tekkit Exp: Moderate, two months.

What is your best Tekkit Skill? Engineering and wiring.

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? I would add a rule allowing all items no matter what, which cannot be overwritten. Excluding Nuclear Reactors.

Languages Spoken: English, Japanese

Other: I can play most of the day, I program in C++ and Java.

IGN: Shadowhisp

Tekkit Exp: Few weaks, but i know a lot of things.

What is your best Tekkit Skill? Machines, automatic farms with Forestry, rails.

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? I would add, that any stealing is bad, and bannable. Also, i don't realy like hearing cursing all around :)

Languages Spoken: English, Lithuanian

Other: Onlite quite a lot (every day), friendly, like teamplay and helping others. No building things which can do much harm ( Reactor - only totaly safe).

Hello, Zag here,

First off, sorry for my delay in responding, I primarily blame the update of the Tekkit

forums as I stopped getting emails about this topic as I had set it previously. But even

so I have been pretty busy so I didnt have time to manually check lately. Anywho, not

busy now, and I have whitelisted you all and am sending a PM for hamachi info in just a

moment.

Thanks for your understanding in the delay.

-Zagrom

IGN: kallekulle

Tekkit Exp: Well, enough to advance far and very quickly

What is your best Tekkit Skill? EE/IC2/RP2

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? adding a rule that trolling is allowed. I'll stay mature if admins will tell me too, but I like to toss in a troll moment every now and then :3

Languages Spoken: English, swedish (finnish, but VERY barely)

IGN: rage1986

Tekkit Exp: 9 months

What is your best Tekkit Skill? redstone,pvp,traps

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? not sure when i figure out one ill let you know

IGN: hdana

Tekkit Exp: A few weeks, but I'm quickly learning and I keep the wiki open at all times lol.

What is your best Tekkit Skill? I'm very good at performing a specific task; if I set my mind to a certain project, I get it done.

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? I would add a rule saying that spamming the same thing over and over again is not allowed.

Languages Spoken: English, French, some German, some Polish

IGN: tommy_titster (Don't judge me by my username, my friends chose it and I'm getting a new account soon.)

Tekkit Exp: A couple months.

What is your best Tekkit Skill? Making "Tekkit" houses to fit machines well, and fixing machines.

If you could add or remove a rule at ZagCraft, which would you remove/add? No excessive arguments over small things ("HE STOLE 2 COAL FROM ME!!11 BAN HIM!!!1") Excessive arguments will be settles by either warning then kicking the players, or replacing the object lost.

Languages Spoken: English (UK)

Other: [All times in GMT] I can be online from 5-9 weekdays, and most the time weekends. I have Skype, and I'm also looking for a stable Tekkit server to record on, as I'm starting a Tekkit series on my YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/TheNoxity). And also, I'm 13 but more mature than most 13 year olds, which annoys me.

Thanks you for taking the time to read my application, I hope I can gain a slot on your server.

{It may seem like you would benefit from expanding your server, but if you'd rather have a nice, small community then I'd suggest away from it, keeping a small server with a nice community.}

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons