[1.2.9f] Absolution Tekkit Main [PvE][Economy|Essentials|GriefPrevention|GalactaCraft]

Respawn

Absolution Gaming community is proud to present our new prison server

s1.absolutiongaming.info:25525

Our Server Features

A to Z Mines with auto reseting
Auction House, Sell items to other players
Player Plots, Save your gear
Many Warps for easy access to mines
A PvP Arena for them who enjoy pvp
Cool Kits for everyone
Want someone dead? Hire an assassin
Daily Pay safes
Not a Pay to Win Server!! 
And much much more 

Screenshots coming soon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I love playing here, especially with the colored trees so I can make pretty colored planks to build my house out of.  This server allows players to go to the moon so that is my goal, though I am just starting here I think this is going to be a great server to learn Galaticraft and a lot of mods I have never dabbled in.

I found this server a while back, and I have to say, it brought me back into the world of Minecraft, the server has rare lag, restarts every 6 hours, Clearlag runs every 30 minutes or so, and the community?

WE are the community, a mix of new players (to the server and to the modpack) and experienced helpers, willing to help anyone with a question.

The server has recently moved from Tekkit Lite to Tekkit Main, and every member from Tekkit Lite has moved to Tekkit Main, with more players following suite.

Why not come along and join this community of friends?

-GeneralX

This server is amazing! I was able to create a quarry and a set up of machines to maximize the amount of material I produced. It was easy to set up the quarry in the server's mining world and was an enjoyable experience. I hope any player considering which tekkit server to choose would choose this one. The staff is friendly and there is hardly any lag on the server. An enjoyable experience.

My base is really coming along, I am learning a lot of amazing things here.  I have never played this version of minecraft before and it is quite awesome.  The players here are so friendly and help me whenever I get stuck and what not.  I have finally got my farm to be automated not sure what I will do next thought. 

First off let me say that I have played Minecraft and modded Minecraft from the beginning of it all so I have a LOT of experience in mods/minecraft. With that being said I love how this server has moved over to tekkit main and how small the ban list is. I have already made it to end game and started over just because this server is so amazing. The community is buzzing and fun to be in. The staff is amazing at everything they do. The gameplay and how helpful every player (even none staff members) are is just incredible. I love playing and streaming this server on a day in day out basis.

Come check it out and give it a try.

We will welcome you with open arms and invite you into our Absolution family.

Hope to see you their and game on! 

Having been friends with Anita and Respawn, the owners, for a long time now, and previously running another server with them. I've started to play on this server, and because of this, my friendship with these two amazing individuals has started to return. I guarantee, you will have fun and be lag free on this server, and most of all, i guarantee you will have fun.

Edited by rojsmith
Spelling Correction.

My  progress is superb. I was able to make a rocket and most of the machinery needed for space travel. Next stop, the moon. I was able to get the help that I needed from the staff on the server. They were very polite and very knowledgeable about the subject. This was a good week online

Just moving - Location is too close to other people for my liking - Having to setup my Reactor and Turbine again, but that's part of the Fun!

The staff and players are keen to help with any queries, just join and we'll help you as much as you need!

GeneralX

I have finally learned how to make a reactor.  So much power now.  I can do anything.  Hardest part is being effective with it.  Next goal is to set up all my little farms for food, wool, trees and other little things oh and make my house look so pretty! I can't wait to see my house all pretty!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons