Unzipping a file for custom modpack error

Strykes

Hello, I just finished attempting to make a custom modpack for me and my friends to use, however when trying to launch it from the technic launcher I receive an error that states

"Error unzipping a file for the following pack: (My Pack)

error in opening zip file

Please consult modpack author." 

I've looked up a couple of guides/tutorials on creating a custom mod pack and haven't been able to figure out what it is that I did wrong. Any help would be appreciated! https://copy.com/0kxFigBphFahzqFz

• Discord Moderator
  • Your binmodpack.jar is malformed. The modpack.jar file is simply the Forge universal binary JAR file for your version of MC renamed to modpack.jar.
  • Forge for MC >=1.6 does not use a coremods folder in any way. All mods go in or below the mods folder.
  • The modpack download URL you provided is not a direct link. In order for download links to work correctly in the platform they must be direct. copy.com public share links can be made direct by appending "?download=1" (without quotes) to the URL.

Fix these issues and come back if you still have problems. If you do need to come back, please provide the API URL for your modpack instead of a file download URL.

Hey again, thanks for the help! My modpack seemed to meet the requirements for the technic launcher, however when Minecraft itself tries to load it crashes instantly and reopens the technic launcher again. Heres the API URL for my modpack http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/the-triixpack and thanks for all the help you have been thus far.

Edited by Strykes