Parental control Mac Yosemite

Geal

Hello,

I have created an account with Parental Control on my mac and as soon as parental control is activated, not only the Technic Launcher shows a status off line for all the packs, but also (and this is clearly the main problem), the internet connection simply stops working ... I have to log out of the account and then log in again for the internet connection to come back!

It is to be noted that everything works like a breeze when parental control is not activated.

To be noted also: I have configured parental control so that the url used by Technic Launcher are authorized. 

Have you already witnessed such a strange behavior?

Thanks very much for your help

Geal

Obvious indeed that this is a problem of parental control. Your judgmental remark does not help though. Any other idea on how to trick OS X Yosemite parental control so that the packs can work? The previous version of the OS did not have this issue.

Its quite obvious that the parental control is at fault however we are not support for that product.

Bring it up with the software's developers, nothing to do with us.

My "remark" helps more than you think, human interaction is almost always better than a cold heartless machine.

Edited by disconsented