All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Heh, I already tried that. However, recently I tried again, and it just worked for some reason, so there's no issue now. Thanks though! Uh, is it possible to delete this post?
  3. So a mod-pack needs more than 1GB of ram so i tryed to install java 64 bit im on windows 10 64 bit. After installing java 64bit the technic launcher wont start but the normal MC launcher starts and works normaly. The only thing that happens after starting the technic launcher an java symbol pops up in my taskbar and than goes away again. Help
  4. I am trying to download Blightfall on my computer but it gets stuck at either 5% or 85%. It is stuck on blighfall-victory-2.1.3.zip. Anyone know anything about that?
  5. Recently i've been playing Attack of the B-team with my friend on a server, and my game keeps freezing at random points with no reason, my computer most likely isnt the problem as it has a 1060ti graphics card and an amazing CPU, help.
  6. Last week
  7. "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError" That means you have to allocate more RAM. Launcher Options > Java Settings. And please don't say you got 32-bit java.
  8. Then you do not have 64-bit java installed. You can easily check by opening BLA and typing "java -version". The returned message will contain 64-bit if you have 64-bit installed. Otherwise, you have 32-bit installed. In that case, go to java.com and select the offline 64-bit java. Do not choose the online java download, as that will *always* download 32-bit.
  9. I am trying to run Attack of the B-Team, but every time I try it tells me that I need to allocate more Ram for it. However, it won't even LET me give it more, so why is it even asking? Please help! Oh, and by the way, yes, I have 64-Bit Java installed. It just won't register it.
  10. It was as simple as that. The game closed immediately after the world generated in the Shivaxi RLCraft modpack. The console says, "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError." I have no idea what is happening, I just want to play this modpack but nothing at all is working right anywhere. Your basic answers will probably not solve the issue.
  11. Ok I figured it out, apparently my computer is at fault here. I just had to restart it
  12. So I was playing Hexxit and I left, a little while later I went to get back on to join a server I made to play Hexxit with my friends on, yet when I tried to join it said "Bad Login". Now I don't know what thats about but then I decided to restart Hexxit, but when I tried to start it up it wouldn't work (And no, its not saying anything like minecraft has failed to start up, minecraft doesn't even appear.) So I thought re-installing the modpack would work, but now its not allowing me to install it again, what should I do?
  13. ...The day people stop uploading .rar files when its obvious they need .zip files.
  14. i cant join server in technic launcher it keep saying that it under maintaince pls help
  15. SuperSkullGod

wont launch

i tried to download hexxit and it worked but then i go to press play and when i press it it loads the stuff it needs to then when it finishes the loading bar goes away and nothing happens ive tried multiple times ive deleted the pack and reinstalled it but i cant play with it... any help would be great thanks bye edit: i fixed it sorry for wasting your time idk how to delete it but its working
  16. hey i am new at this so i hope i do it right, me and my friend is playing tekkit and just look invetory and we notice that he have 63 sites while i only have 27 (i haven't search on anything) anyone know how to fix it?
  17. Use Java8u51 instead. http://javadl.sun.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=98428
  18. I'm having a problem with Sounds.rar being corrupted.. I can't extract from it nor can I open it.. Anyone who might have a fix for this?
  19. Downloading modpacks work fine, however, when I attempt to launch it will get to 'Launching Minecraft Assets' and then the launcher will close and appear again. Logs: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/SyQg7z8BPF/
  20. Hopped on your server just now, nobody is on right now, but everything looks pretty cool. I'll try to stick around.
  21. I know this is 5 years old but... I have version 3.1.369 and it doesn't work either
  22. Looking for new players to add to my server to build a community. The goal is to get YouTubers to bring life back to Tekkit Lite, and see impressive builds. comment or dm me, also jasunthesungod on Instagram jasonisaroach.com:25565 157.230.211.143:25565
  23. After having so many issues I have figured out the issue. There was a windows update last night..... Windows has been known to mess up my computer from time to time so I figured it was the issue here. I went into my settings > updates & security > view update history > and uninstall updates. Uninstalled ALL files I could from he previous update and restarted my computer and now it works perfectly. Hope this helps somebody.
  24. I am also having this issue, windows wyd fam? I will try to restore my previous version of windows and check back in. Okay ya'll it WAS the windows update. I had so many issues with trying to get technic open and using 64 bit before but AFTER uninstalling the windows update it is working again how it should. Go to settings > Updates & Security > View Update History > Uninstall Updates. After that uninstall any of the updates you can from the previous update and restart your computer. There should be three you can uninstall.
  25. So I am trying to play some minecraft, as usual, but technic won't launch. The Java icon shows up on my start bar and disappears after a couple seconds. I read some forums and reinstalled java and it finally opened. I tried to run a game and then it said I did not have enough RAM so I closed the application to make sure I had a 64 bit installed. I did, so I got back on and it is only showing a 32 bit version. I have uninstalled Java multiple times now through it's uninstaller AND windows and any of my files. Then ONLY downloaded java 64 bit. Technic launcher will not open at all no matter how many times i reinstall technic or java. Any help would be appreciated. Update: I installed a standard java, unsure of bit but most likely 32 bit, and the launcher will open. Only when I have JUST a 64 bit downloaded does the launcher not open at all. And yes my system is a 64 bit system. If both 32 and 64 are installed launcher will open but not detect 64 bit.
  1. Load more activity

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons