Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'eula problem'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Mandatory Reading
    • Global Rules
  • General Technic
    • Cafe Lame
    • Platform Pagoda
    • Server Op Swap Shop
    • Bug Reports
    • Art Art Slap Slap
    • Modding Central
    • The Whale Box
  • Middle America Suburbia
    • Off Topic Discussion
    • The Arcade
  • Modpacks
    • Tekkit Legends Discussion
    • Blightfall Discussion
    • Tekkit Discussion
    • Hexxit Discussion
    • Attack of the B-Team
    • Test Discussion, Please Ignore!
    • Tekkit Lite Discussion
    • Tekkit Classic Discussion
    • Big Dig Discussion
    • Voltz Discussion
    • Hack/Mine Discussion
  • Servers
    • Tekkit Legends Servers
    • Tekkit Servers
    • Hexxit Servers
    • Attack of the B-Team Servers
    • Test Servers Please Ignore
    • Tekkit Classic Servers
    • Platform: A Custom Server Zone
    • Tekkit Lite Servers
    • Big Dig Servers
    • Hack Slash Servers
    • Voltz Servers

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Minecraft In-Game Name


Gtalk


Facebook


Twitter

Found 1 result

  1. I have this problem where when I start off the server with the start.bat file. It starts off normally, but then it says "The state engine was in incorrect state post initialization and forced into SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.". I have been digging around Google, I found that it meant that it is an EULA agreement problem. I did accept the agreement (eula=true), but it still displays the exact same message. I have tried different ways to fix this problem, but I've gone to a dead end. I tried 1) to make some space between eula and true (eula = true), 2) to delete the file and make it self again and to it over, 3) I restarted my PC 4) Download the files allover again 5) Reinstalled JAVA to the latest version (JAVA 73). So is there a way to fix my problem, type down below. The log is attached. fml-server-3.log