Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'officialserver'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Mandatory Reading
    • Global Rules
  • General Technic
    • Cafe Lame
    • Platform Pagoda
    • Server Op Swap Shop
    • Bug Reports
    • Art Art Slap Slap
    • Modding Central
    • The Whale Box
  • Middle America Suburbia
    • Off Topic Discussion
    • The Arcade
  • Modpacks
    • Tekkit Legends Discussion
    • Blightfall Discussion
    • Tekkit Discussion
    • Hexxit Discussion
    • Attack of the B-Team
    • Test Discussion, Please Ignore!
    • Tekkit Lite Discussion
    • Tekkit Classic Discussion
    • Big Dig Discussion
    • Voltz Discussion
    • Hack/Mine Discussion
  • Servers
    • Tekkit Legends Servers
    • Tekkit Servers
    • Hexxit Servers
    • Attack of the B-Team Servers
    • Test Servers Please Ignore
    • Tekkit Classic Servers
    • Platform: A Custom Server Zone
    • Tekkit Lite Servers
    • Big Dig Servers
    • Hack Slash Servers
    • Voltz Servers

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Minecraft In-Game Name


Gtalk


Facebook


Twitter

Found 1 result

  1. Modpack website link: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/alloutwar-aow.875018 Server Ip: 208.64.29.2:25584 (You don't need this ip if you install the modpack, they mudpack already has the server pre added into the multiplayer tab) Server Rules: No cursing extensivly No hacking No racism(Unless it has to do with WW2 RP) No Spamming No threats irl(In Real Life) Don't ask for staff unless it's appropriate timing You can make suggestions, but please don't make them sound heartfelt. Use common sense Most of all have fun, and please explore all boundaries of the mudpack! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Small Server Desc: This server is the official server for the custom modpack AllOutWar-A.O.W! In this server there is Factions, mob money, and a shop so that you can buy rare, and maybe needed things. This server is small for right now, so it would be perfect for modpack/server suggestions! There is even a warp wild to get you far far away from spawn. Obviously this mudpack is based off WW2 so expect lots of vehicles and guns including, planes, tanks, AA, car, and of course guns, lots, and LOTS, of guns! This modpack/server is made for mature players, so keep that in mind. The uptime should be about 98%, the other 2% being downtime for modpack updates or downtime from the host, +Note I will schedule downtimes! We will have a lot for you and your friends to do, so join today! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The uptime should be about 98%, the other 2% being downtime for modpack updates or downtime from the host, +Note I will schedule downtimes! 24/7 Uptime is expected! If the server goes down for any unexpected reason, I ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are hopping for smart, common sense using, and loyal, happy players! We want to see a player that stays on the server and watch as the server/modpack grows into an amazing thing! We love players who give smart suggestions, and have some knowledge on mods! Any Player who loves guns or vehicles are welcome here! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- List Of main plugins: GroupManager Factions Mobmoney ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Staff as of Aug 5 2k16: Owner/Dev/ModpackCreater: MasonIsOriginal Co-Owner: Carlwstover Helper: Wanted Helper: Wanted ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ∆Thanks for viewing this post, Ill be happy to see you on!∆