• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JustTrash
      Hello!
      I don't quite know what to write, but I'll give you a quick rundown of the server.
      What is our server? Let me tell you, we like to consider the server semi-rp, what do I mean by that? Well, we like to promote a team/solo based interpersonal world. Create communities, meet new people and maybe even wage war ;).
      We like to keep things free an open, we don't like restrictions, so you can expect looser ban lists, less plugins, less lag.
      What plugins? Plugins on our server consist of;
      - Essentials : The essentials!
      - GroupManager : To manage the groups!
      - GriefPrevention : To keep your builds as safe as you can! (/siege enabled!)
      - Buycraft : To benefit our benefactor.
      What can I be expecting from the modpack? Fun and enjoyable mods, explosives, armour, weapons, tools, quarries, magic, a mod for every person, A tool for every miner, A sword for every warrior. Our pack can be downloaded at this link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/monitors-fun-pack.1263647
      How do I join? Our server IP is legnuts.fluctis.com:27334, and yes, the server IP is kind of strange, we do like to focus on our builds and stuff, but our community is definitely one to promote jokes. The server is whitelisted, we like to make sure members of our community are people who we feel can understand and appreciate our rules and such. To apply for the server, you can join our discord: https://discord.gg/r4T8BV7! All you have to do is confirm you understand our rules, and state why you wish to join!
      Speaking of rules... On our server, our rules are pretty simple;
      No cheating.
      No glitches.
      Also, we do not want players exploiting plugins, nor bypassing griefprevention. As you can see, we really don't want players to be restricted by any means! Our banned items also put into action this same argument, as of now, our only banned items being Watch of flowing time (ProjectE) and Dark Matter Pedestal (ProjectE). 
      Hopefully you have taken interest in the server and community and apply! I have decided not to attach any pictures, but rather leave it a surprise for the people who join.
      Thanks, see you soon!

• By deadmansland13
      This is a new modpack with over 60mods main mods are superheros and orespawn it is version 1.7.10 and whitelisted no griefing/stealing to join come apply on the discord link here https://discord.gg/xHn7Qb9 good staff and friend people
    • By Plet53
      GET THE MODPACK

IP : 72.195.232.98.25565
      We have a discord! http://discord.gg/YJ4pvAk
      NUCLEAR_REVENGEANCE is a unique casual factions experience. Rather than participating in all out war, the separate factions oprate civilly with one another. We're a mature, casual group, ready to learn and to teach. Choose a side, and build something truly glorious with your team! EXPECTED UPTIME: 24/7, SUBJECT TO CHANGE
      THE FACTIONS
      AQUION

Endless ocean, as far as the eye might see.
      TERRA FRACTUS

A fractured land, removed from reality
      TALAMH

A truly living place, infused with earthen might.
      THE RULES
      Players must join at least one faction
      Each faction dimension has a specifc teleportation method to get back to spawn. Do not modify these under any circumstances.
      Main bases are to be limited to your faction's home dimension.
      No griefing or theft of any sort.
      All quarries and similar mass-mining machines and devices are to be limited to the Deep Dark.
      PVP is limited to dueling circumstances, i.e. agreement on both ends.
      Don't expect every player to be an expert.
      Report all issues to staff.
      Chat is fully un-censored.
      Rulebreakers will be dealt with on a case by case basis. We will not hesistate to ban anyone.
      Staff word is law. Any existing lawbooks may be edited to reflect changes.
      Gentlemen's Protocol
      Do not complain without reason. Critique and whining are two very different things.
      Do not slide insults into pleasant conversation. If you're going to be rude, be direct.

BANNED ITEMS/TECHNIQUES
      Angel ring (Unlimited creative-style flight is simply broken)
      Wither spawning inside of Spectre room (Allows users to obtain unobtainable blocks)
      STAFF

So what are you waiting for?
      IP : 72.195.232.98.25565
    • By Lordpatato21
      I made a private Tekkit Lite SMP server.
      If you want to join, just send me your skype.
    • By v1t0man36658
      Hi everyone, my name is Vito and I am glad to announce a new custom made mod pack named "Forsaken Border's Trinity". This Mod Pack consist's of 146 gorgeous mods packed into something incredible. We tried balancing the genres all into one which I think we have done. The genres in this modpack is "Magic", "Tech", and "Nature". This mod pack was originally intended to be a private mod pack, but looking back on how good it is (personally) we thought it would be nice to share it with the community. I understand many people will just look at this thread and leave but its fine. We just thought we would share it with the community. 
      What does this modpack have?
      -We offer 146 gorgeous mods, new and old. 
      -A White-Listed Server For This Mod Pack
      -24/7 Mod Pack Support Via Email
      Wait, there's a server?
      Correct, this mod pack was made for the "Forsaken Border's" Community, we own a Semi-Vanilla Server for 1.8 and all the players decided they wanted a modded Forsaken Border's Server too. So we started working on it. Through conflict problems, crashes, low FPS. We finally managed to fix everything up and released it to our community. Of course, since now we are sharing the mod pack to the public we made the server a whitelisted server. Players who do not belong to the community CAN join the community! So if you enjoy the mod pack and want to play it with friends, well now its the time to ask. Since the Guidelines and Rules prevent us from posting applications from open forum websites, it's located in our "Overview" section in our Technic URL. 
      If I manage to join the server, what are the rules?
      1. No Griefing at all. This is strictly forbidden.
      2. No Stealing items from chest's or anything that belongs to a different player.
      3. Do not insult each other with offensive language.
      4. Minimum cursing is allowed (but do not direct the curse words to players)
      5. Do not spam other different server's in the chat or spam anything else.
      6. Do not ask staff or the owner to give you items from the creative tab.
      7. Do not spam teleport request's to players or anything similar.
      Are there any server plugins?
      Indeed! We managed to include KCauldron 1.7.10 on the server meaning we can add plugins on a modded server. 
      Plugins included currently are:
      1. World Edit
      2. World Guard
      3. Lockette 
      4. CoreProtect
      5. AcceptRules
      6. PermissionsEX
      7. Essentials
      I like it so far, what are the mod's included?:
      Here is the full list of mods,
      -SecurityCraft
      -Advanced Genetics
      -Animal Bikes
      -Archimedes Ships
      -Artifice
      -BetterStorage
      -BiblioCraft
      -BiblioWoods (Biomes O Plenty Edition)
      -BiblioWoods (Natura Edition)
      -Biomes O Plenty
      -Build Craft
      -BloodMagic
      -Carpenter Blocks
      -Chisel 2
      -Compact Machines
      -Custom Swords
      -Dense Ores
      -Dragon Mounts
      -Enhanced Portals 2
      -Extra Utilities
      -Fast Craft
      -Food Plus
      -Fossils Archaeology Revival
      -Galactic Craft
      -4Space (Tons of new planets for Galactic Craft)
      -Garden Stuff
      -Hamsterrific Mod
      -Hats
      -Inventory Tweaks
      -Iron Chests
      -Liquid XP
      -Malisis Doors
      -Mantle
      -Map Writer (Might Be Switched With JourneyMap)
      -MineFactory Reloaded
      -Minions
      -Morph
      -MrCrayFish Furniture
      -Natura
      -Necromancy
      -NEI Addons
      -Not Enough Items
      -Not Enough Keys
      -Open Blocks
      -Open Eyes
      -Optifine (HD Edition)
      -Project Red
      -qCraft
      -RailCraft
      -Random Things
      -RogueLike
      -SecretRooms Mod
      -Simply Jetpacks
      -Statues
      -SuperCrafting Frame
      -Sync Mod
      -Tinker's Construct
      -Thermal Dynamics
      -Thermal Expansion
      -Thermal Foundation
      -TMechWorks
      -Thaumcraft
      -Torch Levers
      -Trail Mix
      -Twilight Forest
      -Waila
      -Weather 2
      -Witchery
      -MC Heli (Realistic Planes, Jets, Fighter Planes)
      How can I run the mod pack correctly?
      It is extremely recommended to run the mod pack with at least 2 GB of RAM since we have quite a lot of mods. 
      So where is the Technic URL to download it?
      Our ModPack Showcase link is :
      http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/forsaken-borders-trinity-smp.847533
      Our Mod Pack Download Link is :
      http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/forsaken-borders-trinity-smp
      Hope to see you there!
      Oh and do not forget to tell me what you think!