[ DustyServers Voltz ][ Survival ][ Factions ][ PvP ][ Grief ][ Raid ]

logo.png

IP: s30.hosthorde.com:25970 ~ 100 Slots

dustyservers.tk

====================FEATURES====================

Running 24/7 On A Powerful Dedicated Machine

No Lag Guarantee

100 Slots, Invite Your Friends!

Voting System, Every Vote Gets You Up To $500!

Economy

Factions

Only 1 Item Banned (Red Matter)

Ranks

And More!

====================RULES====================

Respect staff and other players.

Do not use any exploits or third party software which may give you advantage over other players or harm the server in any way.

Do not try to impersonate any of the staff members.

Do not spam or purposely use vulgar words.

Do not advertise other servers/communities/websites/services.

Do not send links to any kind of malicious software.

Edited by ~Squirrel
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Similar Content

• By bradleybrand
      I am asking on behalf of my friend with autism.
      So we downloaded the Minecraft Launcher from the official website, installed and ran. It experienced issues download/installing the latest version of Minecraft.
      Luckily, from my computer, I backed up the need Minecraft files into a .zip file and shared that with him. Vanilla Minecraft works and runs.
      From there, went on Technic Launcher. Vanilla Minecraft won't download and install. Neither will my modpack.
      His Technic Launcher has an issue actually downloading and installing modpacks. Even the official ones.
      ---
      We have turned firewall off. We have uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft Launcher. We have deleted Minecraft and Technic files from %appdata%, as well as using CCleaner to remove any extras. We have uninstalled 64-bit Java and redownloaded and reinstalled 64-bit Java. ---
      What could be a possible fix for this issue?
      Has anyone else experienced such an issue?
    • By Froinchi
      Hello. I and my friends are trying to play together. All of my friends got connected without a problem, and I am now facing a problem, where the screen is on dirt screen and a "Done" button with no text. I couldn't find any information about it on Internet. Can you help me? 
      Picture of the problem:

• By bumblebray1
      When i try to load a pack a white bar pops up saying "You've selected Java 11.0.9.1, which is know to have issues with Minecraft, are you sure you want to contiune?" and when i click yes, technic closes then opens again. I understand that i need to install a different version of java but when i go into the settings for the java version on technic it opens a file, am i supposes to put the new java version there? It should be noted that im playing with linux on a chromebook. 
    • By alexsunny123
      Hello,

I have a problem with technic launcher . The problem is that when i wan't to log in with my account i got a error : Unable to authenticate account to minecraft.net .

thanks
      alexsunny
    • By aron9forever
      Hello, so i have been building on my tekkit classic map and while i was building, minecraft crashed with "Saving Chunks" screen. When i went to rejoin, it said "Simulating the world for a bit.." and after that "Saving chunks" and white screen.
      My techniclauncher log:
      https://privatebin.net/?e3752af48fe736a1#873mR1KLxx8hPqXt
      ______
      I FIXED IT! THE ISSUE WAS THAT I HAD SOME BROKEN ENERGY TELEPORTERS!
      if i remember correctly, i made this before the game crashed. https://prnt.sc/tk5lq4