Whitestar_23

New Tekkit Lite server! Dedicated server!

Hey guys In about 3 hours im going to buying and paying for a tekkit lite server. And i want other people to have a server they can play if im going to spend my money. Spread the love! Please just fill this out so i have a general idea on what ill be adding to the whitelist. Thanks guys!

IGN:

Maturity Level:

Favorite Mods:

Why do you want to join:

Thanks again! Server will be open around 3:30 EST

IGN:Madness1300

Maturity level:I enjoy a good joke but can be serius

Mods:Industial craft,minefactory,applyed enerjistics

Why: I want to play on a nice, friendly server with lot of good players who enjoy jokes

IGN: frankenzob123

Maturity Level: 8/10 I can be very mature but i like having fun.

Favorite Mods: Applied energistics and thermal expansion

Why do you want to join: I want to join a nice friendly community who can grow and have fun together. I also want to join a server without the fear of getting griefed.

I don't know why but no tekkit ores have spawned in ur server. It could be because it's not enabled in the configs.

IGN: Seanine 

Maturity Level: I like to be friendly, i dont get pissed off that easily, i enjoy harmless pranks from time to time :D

Favourite Mods: I like IC2 and the other stuff, Buildcraft, with the Joules and Eu/energy sources, its kinda fun :D

Why: I really want to play on a server that doesnt have griefers, trollers, or other bad stuff, all i want is to play on a friendly server that has active and dedicated players, that are friendly and helping. I hope i can get to play on your server, thank you for reading my application :)

IGN: spongebrains829

MATURITY LEVEL: I am a very funny person and like to make jokes, but I can be one of the most serious people you have ever met if need be

FAVORITE MODS: Thermal Expansion and Industrial craft 2

Why I Want To Join: I Have been searching everywere for a small and nice tekkit lite server that I can have fun on and not worry about all the typical public server stuff, including griefing. That is why I want to join this server. Thank You For Reading.

IGN: kobicus007

Maturity Level: Very high in my own opinion, and in a lot of others opinions. :)

Favorite Mods: I love them all tbh don't really have favorites and i'm kind of a mod scrub just recently got into the modded minecraft zone

Why i want to join: I like tekkit lite but i got bored playing solo but i don't like big public servers.

IGN: zac_lightfoot (I will be aiming to obtain a new account soon)

MATURITY LEVEL: 8/10

FAVOURITE MODS: IC2, Buildcraft and most of the mods found in Tekkit Lite

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I'd like to join a small server with a good group of people so that I can tinker with the Mods without being on a single player server.

Regards

IGN: Kanemaster74

Maturity Level: College level

Favorite Mods: IC2, Themal Expansion, and Buildcraft

Why do you want to join:The last good tekkit lite server i was on was let go about a month ago due to no more memory and they havent said anything about it coming back up anytime soon... also i want to join a nice server with  no greifers.

IGN: mcfan7000

MATURITY LEVEL: Higher then you would expect most of the time, though I am a really big prankster at times (I never go low enough to destroy anything [and I usually only prank friends).

FAVORITE MODS: AE, (not in tekkit lite:) AE2, IC2, BC, and Logistics pipes.

WHY I WANT TO JOIN: So far I haven't seen any good servers without greifers, and I see that this might be the first I've seen and I'd like to be part of it.

Edited by mcfan7000

IGN:TripleCombo

Maturity Level: Kinda a nebulous thing to rate, but i guess i'm pretty mature. I respect other players and their work, hate griefers, i'll help if i can. 

Favorite Mods: Probably IC2 and Buildcraft

Why do you want to join: I want to be a part of a peaceful, quiet tekkit lite server with a few mature folks and get re-acquainted with tekkit lite.

IGN: thrillrider78

MATURITY LEVEL: how to i even measure this, i thinkk it will be best for you to decide this

FAVOURITE MODS: IC2, Buildcraft and most of the mods found in Tekkit Lite

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I'd like to join a small server with a good group of people so that I can tinker with the Mods without being on a single player server.

IGN: Oddmonkeyman

Maturity Level: 9/10

Favorite Mods: IC 2, and Build Craft

Why do you want to join: I would like to join so I can make new friends, have a fun time and build the greatest of factories.