[TP][MOMEPack] MO.ME CORP [PvE][52 Slots][Whitelisted][Bukkit,GriefPrevention, LWC, CoreProtect, RP2

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize this is a big change for many of our players-- but recent events forced us to move ahead with this change sooner than we originally planned. Sorry for all the confusion! <3

Going forward, all new players and old will need to ** Click --> fill out an application <-- Click ** in the 'Apply to Join' forum. We will review each and every application as soon as possible. :)

Thread title: SimasDRAK

How old are you?: 14 (soon 15)

How often are you available and in what timezone?: GMT +2 / I play everyday

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?: I played tekkit for a month, but i started playing minecraft long time ago

Previous bans (include reason): I was banned once on server becose i grief

How did you hear about us?: I was looking for a server on technicpack forums

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?: yes

Why would you be a good addition to the server?:* I like playing with other people, I help people.

Additional Notes:

Thread title: Maiirn

How old are you?: 24

How often are you available and in what timezone?: Est Depends on work.

Previous bans (include reason): None How did you hear about us?: Chris_rader

Why would you be a good addition to the server?:* I have a few good ideas I think would be perfect for yall.

Thread title: Kmero

How old are you?: 21

How often are you available and in what timezone?:I play almost every day, Mountain time zone

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?: I played tekkit for about 2 months and I've played minecraft since beta.

Previous bans (include reason): Never banned.

How did you hear about us?: My brother is on you're server

Why would you be a good addition to the server?:*I love to play minecraft and do fun builds, and doing it with other people makes it 10x the fun. I would hope to help with conversations that are funny and awesome along with my buildings.

Additional Notes:

Your site is down.

Thread title: Perpetualgamer

How old are you?: 23

How often are you available and in what timezone?: MTN

Previous bans (include reason): None How did you hear about us?: Used to play

Why would you be a good addition to the server?:* Great Building skills, programmer, could make some cool computer type stuff.

heya, gamer :) Can you expand a bit more on the good addition section? We no longer have CC enabled. Thanks!

I was operating under the assumption that you guys have RedPower Computer stuff enabled, I am really good at making cool towns, the last one I made in SSP had a powergrid, a water supply, and had a utilities type function. Would love to build something like that in SMP.

Simas, you've been approved. Once you get in, talk with Antika5 or Skylord (or even myself)and show us what you're wanting to do and we'll talk :) It would be up to town mayors if they want their towns connected to others, and some have plans for their own in town rails, such as my town, District 13. Some don't like to be found ;) However, lots of folks have contributed to the World just outside of spawn, we love creativity. Just tell us what you have in mind :). Shops are available for rent in the mall, as well as our Admin shop.

Fun note! The things sold in the admin shop are not spawned...we create them. We use the UU matter that players sell to us to make every item sold. We like to stay as legit as possible in the world!

Gamer, you're in! Thank you so much for understanding. CC was recently disabled due to lag issues. It is enabled in spawn, but not in the outside world. :)

We would love to have anyone reading this to apply and come on in to play!

Hmmm Server seems to be down (I just woke up). Let me check into things and then I will WL you , gamer. Sorry about this, folks. Give us a few minutes to fix the problem.

OUR WEIBSITE IS CURRENTLY DOWN. WE ARE ALSO WORKING TO FIX THAT ISSUE. PLEASE APPLY HERE IN THIS THREAD FOR THE TIME BEING.

Hi all,

It's the rule of Minecraft weather-- when it rains, it pours... for 7 Minecraft days in a row.

Our website is temporarily down, and in it's place I am going to post server related details on my own blog. If you want to keep up with the news, follow my ramblings here.

In the interim, for access applications to the server, post them here. Here is thebasic template:

Thread title:

How old are you?:

How often are you available and in what timezone?:

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?:

Previous bans (include reason):

How did you hear about us?:

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?:

Why would you be a good addition to the server?:

Additional Notes:

* Also please keep in mind, this is an ecomomy survival server. EE is mostly disabled

Thread title:
Application - vayra

How old are you?:

often, PST

month or two tekkit, over a year minecraft

none

uncle knaar

I have explained the rules to him

he wants to play with me a bit, I can watch him

Additional Notes:

So he's my nephew and wants to play with me. Not sure if long term or just today but we'll have fun either way :-) So his minecraft name is vayra

Thread title:
Application - vayra

How old are you?:

often, PST

month or two tekkit, over a year minecraft

none

uncle knaar

I have explained the rules to him

he wants to play with me a bit, I can watch him

Additional Notes:

So he's my nephew and wants to play with me. Not sure if long term or just today but we'll have fun either way :-) So his minecraft name is vayra

Since he's your nephew, Imma let him in :)

Thread title:Application - Hellishmyr

How old are you?:21

How often are you available and in what timezone?:everyday, MT

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?: 2 months tekkit, beta minecraft

Previous bans (include reason):none

How did you hear about us?: Kmero

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?:yes

Why would you be a good addition to the server?:creativity, conversation

Additional Notes:I will make your server about 20% cooler

Thread title: Application - DirtyOldHobo

How old are you?: 19

How often are you available and in what timezone?: Almost always, Mountain Time Zone

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?: Minecraft?...over a year maybe. Tekkit a few months.

Previous bans (include reason): Just starting now so...none.

How did you hear about us?: My friend on the server,Rywern, was talking about this place so I figured I'd look into it.

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?: Sir yes sir.

Why would you be a good addition to the server?: I've played within public servers before,none whitelisted,but I know generally how they work. This would be my first Tekkit one though.

Additional Notes: At the moment I'm mostly playing some sort of game,so I can be around often.

Thread title: Application - Waffle1130

How old are you?: 17

How often are you available and in what timezone?: Almost always, pacific standard

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?: a few months for both.

Previous bans (include reason): none.

How did you hear about us?: My friend on the server, mtb1993 & RissaLee

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?: Ayeaye Captain!

Why would you be a good addition to the server?: Because awesomesaue is a dish best served with Waffles :Coolguy:

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons