[TP][MOMEPack] MO.ME CORP [PvE][52 Slots][Whitelisted][Bukkit,GriefPrevention, LWC, CoreProtect, RP2

I didnt ban you, I un-whitelisted you.

Sicken is American, and was trying to be funny. He failed, but I think you took the whole thing out of context, but I was sympathetic as I saw the whole situation being misconstrued. I asked you guys all knock it off. You logged off, he apologized.

Instead of acting your age, you PM'd me a complaint and emphasized how you were thankful you hadn't donated to the server.

Can a mod remove zaenyea's post, and mine please? So much drama, you would think this is a high school dance.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly dont recommend this server to anyone.

Instead of acting your age, you PM'd me a complaint and emphasized how you were thankful you hadn't donated to the server.

I think the post and response stand up fine on their own. There's no need for thread cleaning here. This just goes to show that resolving stuff privately instead of spamming forum threads is almost always better.

IGN: Vissychan

How old are you?: 32, and yeah, I know I'm old :)

How often are you available and in what timezone?: I'm a stay at home father/carer, so I'd be on most days, unless a problem means I have to dedicate more time to my family duties. I'm in the UK, so GMT

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?: Started when tekkit beta came out, been playing ever since

Previous bans (include reason): None.

How did you hear about us?: Typed in good tekkit lite servers to google, it sent me to the forums here

Have you read and agreed to our server rules, and read the FAQ completely?: I have and I do, took a while but all seems sensible

Why would you be a good addition to the server?: Hmm, well, I'm friendly, I'm honest, I like to play, learn and help others, and I build pretty houses and HUGE IC2 crossbreeding farms! Warning though, I am TERRIBLE with redpower as I tend to try and play "organic" with renewable energy and growing resources instead of mining where possible.

IGN: rohrmann

I'm 20 years old

I am avalible most days from 9:00 -12:30 and I live in ontario

I have been banned from 1 server because my account got hacked (threw away my com with accoued in)

I found this by typing in to google new tekkit lite servers

Yes I have read your rules and FAQ and I agree to it all very reasonable

I think I would be a good adition to your server because I am very experienced with vanilla and I have been playing tekkit for a year now and I think I have become not the best but pretty good

I am experienced with IC2 and I am quite good at auto-mating most things but 1 word of warning I will not do anything nuclear I don't trust it at all a lot of benefit but extreme consequensizes

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

All Deluxe threads are being reshuffled back into the regular sections as part of a Deluxe section restructuring and reconsideration. Previously Deluxe threads will have to be re-accepted into the new Deluxe system when it is completed. Thank's for being a Deluxe server for a time, and good luck in the future.

If you feel your server would be better suited to a different section, please PM me and let me know. (Don't just say deluxe)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons