[TP][MOMEPack] MO.ME CORP [PvE][52 Slots][Whitelisted][Bukkit,GriefPrevention, LWC, CoreProtect, RP2

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread title: Application - GameDevil667

How old are you?:16

How often are you available and in what timezone?: Generally all day except for Tuesdays and Thursdays. EST.

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?: Minecraft, since Beta 1.2. Tekkit, since 3.0.1

Previous bans (include reason): Was online a server during a group grief :(

How did you hear about us?: Just found you on the forums

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?: Yes, sirrah.

Why would you be a good addition to the server?: Because I'm great with IC2 and BC. I've made high-powered solar/nuclear factories, along with an automated macerating, smelting, and sorting system. I really like how this server looks, and would love to be a part of it.

Additional Notes: Fezzes and bowties are cool.

How old are you?:

How often are you available and in what timezone?:UTC, I'm from Portugal. Usually I play around daily, the amount of time is variable

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?: I've played some of the mods in the past, installing them manually, but recently switched to tekkit since it's easier to maintain

Previous bans (include reason): 0, none whatsoever

How did you hear about us?:

Saw a post in the premium servers forum

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?: Yes

Why would you be a good addition to the server?:

I like to help and explain how stuff works in the minecraft/tekkit world, I also enjoy having a good time while building cool stuff

Additional Notes:

I was already playing in the server for some time before it being whitelisted, I've noticed that it was gaining alot of attention recently and I believe this is a move that will benefit everyone.

How old are you?: 15

How often are you available and in what timezone?: PST / Play a few days a week

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?: I've -had- minecraft for quite a while, lost
interest
and picked up tekkit.

Previous bans (include reason): None, actually staff on

How did you hear about us?: Brother plays here.

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?: Of course

Why would you be a good addition to the server?:* Won't be disruptive, in all honesty. If anything, I think, after a while of understanding how the server works, I could be of help if you want it. Generally, a mellow kind of guy. No fights, no nothin'.

Additional Notes: I've put all about me in the "Good addition to this server"

Hey, I'm interested in joining because this looks pretty cool, but I can't get to the rules since the site's down. Are they posted anywhere else?

Also, for the sake of expediency, I'll post the rest of my application.

Thread title: Application - XueLiean

How old are you?: 22

How often are you available and in what timezone?: Every day or two, varying amounts of time. I tend to play in the afternoon, (UTC-06:00) Central Time.

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?: A couple of months.

Previous bans (include reason): None.

How did you hear about us?: Google and this forum.

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?: See above.

Why would you be a good addition to the server?: I have a basic proficiency with the low level Tekkit stuff and I'm willing to learn the later stages of setting things up. I also am a fairly chill individual, and I'm willing to both work on my own projects and help people with theirs.

Well, I read and understood the FAQ and the About new joins sections, but The Rules link on the right is broken, and the newspost you linked doesn't have them.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: The link on the side seems to be broken, but I read the page's source to figure out the link. I agree to the listed rules.

Thread title:
Application for Lethosos

How old are you?:

How often are you available and in what timezone?:
Semi-often, between 8:00-11:00 PM EST. Can be on earlier in a few cases.

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?:
Since Jan. of this year, best I can recall.

Previous bans (include reason):
None

How did you hear about us?:
Technic Server and the Let's Play video.

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?:
I agree to the server's rules.

Why would you be a good addition to the server?:
Because I've been interested in Tekkit for quite awhile and I desire a more resposive enviroment to further pratice my skills on. (Also, I dislike EE for various reasons.)

Additional Notes:
I'm also applying as a kind of "feeler" t
o determine if this server would be a good fit for several fustrated Tekkit players on my home server--our server owner is being very wishy-washy about setting up a Tekkit server of our own.
The whole "space colony" feel is quite unique enough to be a different enough experience for them.

Thread title:
Application - accapulco

How old are you?: 24

How often are you available and in what timezone?:
gmt+2 4-5 hours daily

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?: +1 years

Previous bans (include reason): None

How did you hear about us?: Technicpack website
:)

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?: Sure have

Why would you be a good addition to the server?: Im an experienced tekkit player who loves to build cool things and I play nice with everyone. I like helping people setup machinery and teaching them about tekkit mods as best I can. Also I dont make houses out of dirt dont worry! =)

Additional Notes: I hope I can find the "town" community Im looking for in here. I really like the soft roleplay aspect of players working for a big corporation, but we will break free and form out own towns
:)

IGN: GuiltySpark 206

How old are you?: 21

How often are you available and in what timezone?: Eastern, 10+ hours per week

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?: For about 2 months, 2-3 weeks on

this server

Previous bans (include reason):
One temporary ban for "Griefing" My own house
-_-
(HeroCraft)

How did you hear about us?: I was looking for a server on technicpack forums

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?: yes

Why would you be a good addition to the server?:* I've invested alot of time and building into this server and would hate to see it go to waste
:(

Additional Notes: Shut up and take my money!

Thread title: application - usmarine33

How old are you?:13

How often are you available and in what timezone?: almost every day 1 hour/gmt + 1/ The netherlands

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?: + 2 years mc 3 months tekkit

Previous bans (include reason): none

How did you hear about us?: tekkit website

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?: yes of course :o

Why would you be a good addition to the server?: i am helpful and like to build and explore. i make nice houses instead of cobble sqares! And i want to make a factory That sells fuel to The fellow players!

Additional Notes: hope i can play!

@GuiltySpark 206

Can you add a few more points on why you are a good addition to the server?

Also re: your IGN-- is the space is a mistake?

Yes it is, but I figured you would know it's an application anyways so YOLO, I submitted it and tried to login quickly. facepalm.jpeg

I would be a good addition to the server because... I won't greif anyone, I won't bother anyone, but I will be more than gladly to help someone out.

Thread title:application - Mr_Pepper180 IGN:Mr_Pepper180

How old are you?: Age is a matter of perspective!

How often are you available and in what
timezone
?: I am available usually every other day. Not sure the specific timezone.

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?: Minecraft: 1 year+ and Tekkit, one or two months.

Previous bans (include reason): None

How did you hear about us?: Tekkit forums, and I've been playing on it
:D

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?: Yup

Why would you be a good addition to the server?: I build nice things and I will hopefully open a shop and help the economy.

Additional Note: I
built quite a lot and it would be a shame to lose it all.
:D

Posting for my friends as well.

Thread title: Application - Jrodhg2000/Mocha18888

How old are you? Age is still a matter of perspective :)

How long have they been playing Tekkit? Quite a while. Minecraft? over a year.

Previous bans: None

How did you hear about us? From Mr_Pepper180

Have you read and agreed the rules? Yes and yes

Why would you be a good addition to the server? We are helping Mr_Pepper180 achieve his goals and stuff. Also builds nice things :D

Additional note: About the age thing. Does it really matter? Don't worry, I am not like 8 or something :)

@Mr_Pepper180, Jrodhg2000, and Mocha18888

We don't have an age restriction per se, but we like to have some general information on our players. It helps us put the answers on your application into perspective, and know what to expect from you in game. While there are exceptions, age has a very strong influence over play style and how you will interact with the community at large.

You do not have to answer the age question, it's your choice-- but it makes me feel like you're hiding something. I would love to see you guys back on the server-- but until that detail is added I can't approve your applications. :(

If you feel more comfortable, you can PM me.

IGN: tamedcreeper

How old are you?: 13

How often are you available and in what timezone?: Eastern, 1+ hours or so

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?: For about 2 months, on

this server

Previous bans (include reason):None

How did you hear about us?: My friend lemings.

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?: yes

Why would you be a good addition to the server?: I can help out some times? :/

Additional Notes: I
usually
play on pvp greifing servers, but its nice to have one server that there is no one to raid your house.

Thread title: Application take 2- Waffle1130

How old are you?: 17

How often are you available and in what timezone?: Almost always, pacific standard

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?: a few months for both.

Previous bans (include reason): none.

How did you hear about us?: My friend on the server, mtb1993 & RissaLee

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?: Ayeaye Captain!

Why would you be a good addition to the server?: Because awesomesaue is a dish best served with Waffles :Coolguy:

I would like to continue my projects I had began before the whitelisting, along side good old friends, and new friends I met before the whitelist. I can only play ever do often, and do not hate my account, so the downsides are minimal, and would enjoy meeting and helping in any way shape or form I can.

FOR SCIENCE.

Thread title: Application-chickenjason123

How old are you?: 15.

How often are you available and in what timezone?: +8 GMT.

How long have you been playing Tekkit / Minecraft?: tekkit: 2-3 months; minecraft: over a year.

Previous bans (include reason): None.

How did you hear about us?: Browsing Technic Pack forums.

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?: Although "Rules" link in your blog is dead, I would still follow the server rules.

Why would you be a good addition to the server?: I might operate a farming corp. to supply everyone with farm produce.

Additional Notes: ~3 months of admin experience on a medium vanilla server (~ 80 registered players, avg 15 online player) before the server getting deserted due to bugs.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons