[DEAD] Geistes's TPPI Server [PvE][20Slots][Whitelist]

Geistes

As some form of a status update; at this point in time everything is operational and running. If you have any issues resolving the host name "Geisteskranken.com" this is likely a cached record. If that's the case you can connect via the IP address directly, should you not want to however, you can PM me and I will assist you in flushing your DNS records.

The server has been upgraded and now operates in a very cushy bubble of resources, if you have any problems please let me know. The server has also been relocated to Fremont, CA as most of the player base is in the USA.

We are still accepting white list applications so feel free to post away. If you are looking for community most players are online between 10PM - 5AM UTC time.

O PLS CAN U WHITELIST ME ON THIS SERVER?!

IGN) yummy98669

location) US

ive been playing for 3 years and I enjoy building and making friends.

Whitelisted you both, welcome aboard :D

Server Whitelist Application

IGN: JangoBK

How long you have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft since December 2011.

What keeps you playing Minecraft: The thing that keeps me playing Minecraft is the constant reminder that there are better things to mine and more powerful things to craft.

Thank you for reading my whitelist application.

Server Whitelist Application

IGN: JangoBK

How long you have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft since December 2011.

What keeps you playing Minecraft: The thing that keeps me playing Minecraft is the constant reminder that there are better things to mine and more powerful things to craft.

Thank you for reading my whitelist application.

Whitelisted! See you online!

IGN) keebler123
Age) 13
Location) United States
How long have you been playing Minecraft) I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years, but I still have a lot to learn about mods but I have a basic understanding of most mods.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I keep playing Minecraft because their is constantly more stuff being added either its from new mods/modpacks or new updates to vanilla. I also love playing Minecraft because their is always a good community on whatever server you go on.

Hello

IGN Alicyn_Chains and Frankiestyne

Age 42

Location in the US

Playing for about 1.5 years

I like to play on my down time from work with my daughter hence the 2 names. Would like to find a place to play and call a home

IGN) keebler123

Age) 13

Location) United States

How long have you been playing Minecraft) I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years, but I still have a lot to learn about mods but I have a basic understanding of most mods.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I keep playing Minecraft because their is constantly more stuff being added either its from new mods/modpacks or new updates to vanilla. I also love playing Minecraft because their is always a good community on whatever server you go on.

IGN) funkeytown2055

Age) 15

Location) USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) I have played for a few years

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I like to play with new people every time also the new mod packs that come out time to time

All four of you have been whitelisted :) See you online!

IGN) Pieguy527
Age) 17
Location) USA
How long have you been playing Minecraft) I bought this game years ago when it was still in Alpha, but about a year ago I started playing again.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Mods. I can't stand vanilla Minecraft, but the mods make the game for me. TPPI has all the mods I enjoy (EXCEPT GREGTECH)

IGN) Pieguy527

Age) 17

Location) USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) I bought this game years ago when it was still in Alpha, but about a year ago I started playing again.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Mods. I can't stand vanilla Minecraft, but the mods make the game for me. TPPI has all the mods I enjoy (EXCEPT GREGTECH)

IGN) nordmann98

Age) 16 years old

Location) Norway

How long have you been playing Minecraft) 4 years.. not quite sure

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I just think its fun.. building stuff and survivals...

Whitelisted you both, welcome aboard :D

IGN) Sneakingrainbow
Age) 17
Location) USA USA USA
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 4 years? I played alpha for like two days, then bought mine craft like 3 years ago and have been playing modded minecraft, because vanilla is boring
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Mods, creating cool stuff with different mods.

IGN) Sneakingrainbow

Age) 17

Location) USA USA USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) 4 years? I played alpha for like two days, then bought mine craft like 3 years ago and have been playing modded minecraft, because vanilla is boring

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Mods, creating cool stuff with different mods.

IGN) kururuguy

Age) 17

Location) United States

How long have you been playing Minecraft) 3-4 years

What keeps you playing MInecraft?) I like to build in Minecraft and I like the community.

Added you both to the whitelist. Geistes's TPPI Sevrer for folks from USA. USA. USA.

boy

chicago

5-4

the love with playing with other cool people

Hello there solomonmiron, is "boy" your minecraft accounts username?

Edited by Geistes

IGN) Wizard008100
Age)15
Location)Canada
How long have you been playing Minecraft)cracked since beta, paid early beta
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The temptation of streaming and learning new mods. Reking mobs with amazing stuff within mods.

Edited by InfiniteChaos

IGN) Coldhardt

Age) 19

Location) USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) 3 years

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Mods, specifically mods that keep me exploring and discovering

IGN) Wizard008100

Age)15

Location)Canada

How long have you been playing Minecraft)cracked since beta, paid early beta

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The temptation of streaming and learning new mods. Reking mobs with amazing stuff within mods.

White-listed you both, See you online when you get the time :)

IGN) My Ingame Name is Herr8.

Age) I'm currently 13 years old.
Location) I live in Germany.
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Pretty Long. Can't tell the exact time.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The Community, they keep creating things which makes me play more, for instance, mods. Or Minigames, plain vanilla is pretty boring, but the Community made Minecraft what it is today.

IGN) My Ingame Name is Herr8.

Age) I'm currently 13 years old.

Location) I live in Germany.

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Pretty Long. Can't tell the exact time.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The Community, they keep creating things which makes me play more, for instance, mods. Or Minigames, plain vanilla is pretty boring, but the Community made Minecraft what it is today.

Welcome aboard, see you online :)

IGN: Bosscuts

How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since about 1.7.3 Beta. I started modding in 1.8 with flan's mod.

What Keeps You Playing Minecraft: I play it to entertain either myself or my little sister. Also I just enjoy seeing new buildings and hearing interesting stories.