[DEAD] Geistes's TPPI Server [PvE][20Slots][Whitelist]

Geistes

Well uh, I'm not whitelisted, I think you saved me in as "Herr8." my sign is simply "Herr8" . Without a dot ;P

I could have sworn I added you without the period... Oh well! You're white-listed now!

IGN: Bosscuts

How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since about 1.7.3 Beta. I started modding in 1.8 with flan's mod.

What Keeps You Playing Minecraft: I play it to entertain either myself or my little sister. Also I just enjoy seeing new buildings and hearing interesting stories.

Whitelisted you, catch you on the server :)

Geistes, your server appears to be unreachable, would your mind trying to get it back up for me, and the rest of us loving players. :)

EDIT: NVM! I realized I could have just used the OTHER IP you sent us!

Edited by Zanzekk

IGN) annalover101

Age) 16

Location) USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) 4 years

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) There is always something to do.

Added you to the whitelist, Have fun :D

Just wanted to mention the server's .com address is now working, there was a spelling error I overlooked :3

So for all of you whom have been having issues with the .com address, check the spelling :P

Geisteskranken.com:25565

IGN: 123nart.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: I started playing right when the Adventure Update came out(1.8), but I didn't start using mods much until a couple months ago.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?: I love building and resource gathering, as well as the PvP aspect of Minecraft. The reason I like it so much is most likely related to me playing with Legos as a younger kid. Also, I really love playing on small whitelisted servers, where people work together and know each other. 

IGN) naepanda

Age) 14

Location) Canada

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Hmm, probably since 1.5.2... At least a year or so.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) New things, new ideas. Modpacks.. Lots of stuff :)

_ascendant_

US

Since 1.2.5

Mods and open endedness.

IGN: 123nart.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: I started playing right when the Adventure Update came out(1.8), but I didn't start using mods much until a couple months ago.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?: I love building and resource gathering, as well as the PvP aspect of Minecraft. The reason I like it so much is most likely related to me playing with Legos as a younger kid. Also, I really love playing on small whitelisted servers, where people work together and know each other. 

Hey Geistes,

Could you white list another FGG member for me? 

GT:  Stefler12

He old. Hes been playing for years. He loves it.

Thanks,

llamadoH

Whitelisted everyone stated above :) Welcome aboard and see you all online.

IGN- chikapuu44

Age- 15

Location- US

How long have you been playing minecraft- 4 years

What keeps you playing?- Vanilla is fun, but the mods make it incredible. 

Ollo! Added you to the whitelist, hope you enjoy your time here!

IGN) HoeAbuser

Age) 18

Location) UK

How long have you been playing Minecraft) 4 years

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Always come up with new ideas, also mods just make it much more fun. Helping others or giving them new ideas is always fun.

Added you to the whitelist, see you online :)

IGN)  Nisafei
Age)  30
Location) US-California
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since its beta days
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The modding community. With so many awesome mods out there its a new experience every time I play.

Now I'm unsure if there are any slots left as I didn't look through and tally up the total acceptances. Also I am in the middle of moving plus various other RL things. So my attendance may not be too often if I get accepted. Any questions for me feel free to ask.

IGN)  Nisafei

Age)  30

Location) US-California

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since its beta days

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The modding community. With so many awesome mods out there its a new experience every time I play.

Now I'm unsure if there are any slots left as I didn't look through and tally up the total acceptances. Also I am in the middle of moving plus various other RL things. So my attendance may not be too often if I get accepted. Any questions for me feel free to ask.

Hey there Nisafei, We've still got plenty of space open. Don't be deceived by the amount of applications, players come and go. Some players only come on once a week or so. Anyway, I've added you to the whitelist, let me know if you have any issues :) See you online.

IGN) caschque
Age) 22
Location) Germany
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since Alpha (though can't remember which version exactly. can remember the times of 127 stacks and easy duplication)
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I keep coming back. Everytime the complexity that you can have is so amazing, of combining things together. Just playing around with it. Technical aspects (tekkit, etc.) are fun to do as well as redstone stuff in mc vanilla) AND interaction with other ppl. Friends that you can share your stuff that you made and improve it can be much fun.

Edited by caschque

IGN) caschque

Age) 22

Location) Germany

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since Alpha (though can't remember which version exactly. can remember the times of 127 stacks and easy duplication)

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I keep coming back. Everytime the complexity that you can have is so amazing, of combining things together. Just playing around with it. Technical aspects (tekkit, etc.) are fun to do as well as redstone stuff in mc vanilla) AND interaction with other ppl. Friends that you can share your stuff that you made and improve it can be much fun.

Hey there caschque, I've added you to the whitelisted. welcome aboard!

Edited by Geistes

IGN) techdawgv
Age) 14
Location) United States
How long have you been playing Minecraft) I have been playing for about 3 years, and have played modded since a few months after that.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I keep playing because it never gets old with everything the community adds to it.
Edited by techdawgv

IGN Angela1234321

Age 16

Location Serbia

I play 4 years

I love sandbox games and minecraft is infinite so i love it for that and because of mods for more fun!

IGN) techdawgv

Age) 14

Location) United States

How long have you been playing Minecraft) I have been playing for about 3 years, and have played modded since a few months after that.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I keep playing because it never gets old with everything the community adds to it.

Hey there you two, thanks for applying. I've added you both to the whitelist! See you when you get online!

IGN) tundra2456

Age) 17

Location) Canada

How long have you been playing minecraft) I have been play minecraft ever since it has come out and I also played the Classic version that went down awhile back.

What keeps you playing Minecraft) What most keeps me playing MC is FTB and these kind of servers with a small community and that is dedicated and knows what they're doing. 

IGN) tundra2456

Age) 17

Location) Canada

How long have you been playing minecraft) I have been play minecraft ever since it has come out and I also played the Classic version that went down awhile back.

What keeps you playing Minecraft) What most keeps me playing MC is FTB and these kind of servers with a small community and that is dedicated and knows what they're doing. 

Consider yourself whitelisted! See you online!

IGN) WolfSaurus
Age) 20
Location) Lithuania
How long have you been playing Minecraft) You could say since beta, playing on and off
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I like building, creating new things and i just love the opportunities TPPI mod provides.