[DEAD] Geistes's TPPI Server [PvE][20Slots][Whitelist]

Geistes

Geistes, can you whitelist these two people for me?

IGN: Sniper_Hauss89, roblox6447

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Sniper: beta 1.7.3, roblox: 1.4.7

What keeps you playing Minecraft: Sniper: Its the most diverse game in the world, it gives you many opportunities when you add mods. roblox: Everytime there is a new update, it provides something new. Every mod has something different to offer.

I hope you can add them to the server. :D

IGN: martiskx

Time Played: 3 years

I keep playing because I like learning how new mods work and the best part is that I like playing in a group, it's much more fun than playing alone :)

Geistes, can you whitelist these two people for me?

IGN: Sniper_Hauss89, roblox6447

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Sniper: beta 1.7.3, roblox: 1.4.7

What keeps you playing Minecraft: Sniper: Its the most diverse game in the world, it gives you many opportunities when you add mods. roblox: Everytime there is a new update, it provides something new. Every mod has something different to offer.

I hope you can add them to the server. :D

Alrighty, No problems ZanZekk. I've added martiskx to the whitelist along with Sniper_Hauss89 and roblox6447. I'll see all of you guys online, have a merry christmas everyone.

Edited by Geistes

IGN: Jbeastman12,Personwithaface,TheBigD98

Time Played: 3 1/2 years

We keep playing because its a game where we can all use our skills like building,tech or even just being funny for the community. 

Happy Holidays!

Added all three of you to the whitelist, see you online!

Alrighty, you're on the list! I'll see you online (When I finally get a moment to play TPPI again).If you need anything just let me know.

I've added them both to the whitelist, Hopefully you succeed in making them play mod packs and they stick around. :B 

I appreciate the kind words, I do try to take care of the server to the best of my abilities and I also do intend to actually play again myself, just a little busy right now. :P Concerning credit, that belongs to you and the other players on this server. I just provide a platform for you to interact and play together, you guys make it what it is. ALSO it should've been "and she really cares..." x3 

Well that is even more fantastic. Thanks for adding them and sry for that "he". Didn't know that. That gives you a bonus ;).

@tigerfrog555: Yes of course. Ask _Ascendant_ or Mokka. I think they ll just need the coord where it connects to your base. As of last update they said there would be 6 bases connected. with 14k blocks in total. When i took the unfinished rail once i went for about 15 min.

I'm not that often online though. And not looking into forums that often either, but i m trying to help.

Edited by caschque

IGN: AbAqua

MINECRAFT PLAY TIME: 3 years

What KEEPS me playing: the endless possibilities to keep exploring especially with mods

Added you to the whitelist :) Catch you around!

(IGN)kcoolking16

(Age) 15

(Location) uk

how long have you been playing minecraft) since 1.5.2

what keeps you playing mincraft) you can create the world in a better image and make it cool fun and kind to make loving homes and cool places

Added you to the cool list kcoolking16! See you in the cool zone.

IGN: AussiexGod

How long have you been playing minecraft?

I have roughly been playing minecraft for about 3 years.

What keeps you playing minecraft?

I continue to play minecraft because of it's viable multiplayer. You can literally do anything in minecraft multiplayer if you can put your mind towards the cause.

IGN: AussiexGod

How long have you been playing minecraft?

I have roughly been playing minecraft for about 3 years.

What keeps you playing minecraft?

I continue to play minecraft because of it's viable multiplayer. You can literally do anything in minecraft multiplayer if you can put your mind towards the cause.

3hegSZS.gif

Whitelisted.

Im sorry, lately I have been having computer troubles so I will not be on for a while until there problems are fixed, sorry.

That's not a problem, just jump on whenever you feel like it. Things have really quieted down in terms of apps but we still have about 5 people on each night.

IGN) TattersTale

Age) 23

Location) Washington, Usa

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Sometime since the early Alpha stages if I recall.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The multiplayer. Minecraft gains so much more magnitude through multiplayer. Single player is infinitesimally smaller in content and lacks  the communication with other players thats keeps me going. That, in addition to the unfathomable amount of things to do in this game, especially in the context of a group!

Thank you for considering my application~

IGN) TattersTale

Age) 23

Location) Washington, Usa

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Sometime since the early Alpha stages if I recall.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The multiplayer. Minecraft gains so much more magnitude through multiplayer. Single player is infinitesimally smaller in content and lacks  the communication with other players thats keeps me going. That, in addition to the unfathomable amount of things to do in this game, especially in the context of a group!

Thank you for considering my application~

Added you to the whitelist :D See you online!

Edited by Geistes

IGN) bobhero

Age)16

Location) Macau, China

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Somewhere like 1.8 beta

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The multiplayer and freedom the game. Also the people in some other friendly servers

IGN) spideyroc1
Age) 14
Location)
How long have you been playing Minecraft) I have been playing MInecraft since Mid Beta
What keeps you playing Minecraft?)  MInigames, Modpacks, and new Updates keeps me playing and coming back. When a new update, mod or minigame comes out I get in the game so much and just have so much fun.

IGN) bobhero

Age)16

Location) Macau, China

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Somewhere like 1.8 beta

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The multiplayer and freedom the game. Also the people in some other friendly servers

IGN) spideyroc1

Age) 14

Location)

How long have you been playing Minecraft) I have been playing MInecraft since Mid Beta

What keeps you playing Minecraft?)  MInigames, Modpacks, and new Updates keeps me playing and coming back. When a new update, mod or minigame comes out I get in the game so much and just have so much fun.

Added you both to the whitelist! Welcome aboard ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ

Edited by Geistes

(IGN) Zackmon88

(Age)15

(Location) US, Florida

(How long have you been playing Minecraft) About 1.4 Beta.

(What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I havent been playing lately at all :/, I usually start playing when i get into a good server.

(IGN) Zackmon88

(Age)15

(Location) US, Florida

(How long have you been playing Minecraft) About 1.4 Beta.

(What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I havent been playing lately at all :/, I usually start playing when i get into a good server.

Aden you to the whitelist! See you online

IGN) Nikola25

Age) 20

Location) Canada

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since minecraft beta 1.5

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Different mods and ideas for building.

IGN) aaronjohnson680

Age) 13

Location) California, USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since Alpha :o

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The community and the great people who you play with and the amazing collaboration that takes place.

Added both of you guys to the whitelist :D Welcome aboard!

IGN)BrandonHCD
Age)17
Location)Switzerland
How long have you been playing Minecraft)For about 3 years now, maybe a bit more.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?)I have never bean a huge fan of vanilla after i got into modded minecraft. Its the challange and the goals that i set myself and the infinante possibilities that you have.

IGN)BrandonHCD

Age)17

Location)Switzerland

How long have you been playing Minecraft)For about 3 years now, maybe a bit more.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?)I have never bean a huge fan of vanilla after i got into modded minecraft. Its the challange and the goals that i set myself and the infinante possibilities that you have.

Added you to the whitelist! See you online :D