[DEAD] Geistes's TPPI Server [PvE][20Slots][Whitelist]

Geistes

IGN: BWilder98

How long have you been playing Minecraft?

-I have been playing Minecraft for a few years.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?

-I enjoy learning new things, especially in the context of modded minecraft. Ialso apprciate the experience that comes with multiplayer and the oppertunities it can bring.

IGN) diamondeye83

Age) 16
Location) Florida, US
How long have you been playing Minecraft) almost 5 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The new mods and innovations that both other people and I can come up with and the vast power of creativity that the game gives you.

IGN: BWilder98

How long have you been playing Minecraft?

-I have been playing Minecraft for a few years.

What keeps you playing Minecraft?

-I enjoy learning new things, especially in the context of modded minecraft. Ialso apprciate the experience that comes with multiplayer and the oppertunities it can bring.

IGN) saker277

Age) 21

Location) USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) Almost 5 years

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Exploring all the possibilities with mod packs. I love building complex systems that use many mods functioning together. 

IGN) diamondeye83

Age) 16

Location) Florida, US

How long have you been playing Minecraft) almost 5 years

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The new mods and innovations that both other people and I can come up with and the vast power of creativity that the game gives you.

IGN) _Matchez_

age) 25

location) Nebraska

how long have you been playing minecraft?) on xbox on and off for about 1 year or so, first time on a computer

What keeps you playing minecraft?) good time killer, addicting and fun, and convincing friends ;)

IGN) divaa

Age) 17 

Location) USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) 2 years 

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The thing that keeps me playing Minecraft is the opportunity I have to try new things with mods and meet new people. 

Added all five of you to the whitelist, welcome aboard!

Hey, Geistes. Just wanted to tell you I believe TPPI 2 has been unofficially released. I don't think its on the launcher yet, but https://github.com/TPPIDev/TestPackPleaseIgnore2

Edit:Im having a problem with the IRC. I connect, and whenever I try to say something, it says '' '' is an unknown command. Help! 

Edited by tigerfrog555

Hey, Geistes. Just wanted to tell you I believe TPPI 2 has been unofficially released. I don't think its on the launcher yet, but https://github.com/TPPIDev/TestPackPleaseIgnore2

Edit:Im having a problem with the IRC. I connect, and whenever I try to say something, it says '' '' is an unknown command. Help! 

Just skimming this before I sleep. This is just the Github repo for TPPI2, which in itself has been around for a while. Unless there was a post somewhere stating a commit number that would be considered a "(Pre)Release", this is just what work they have done on TPPI2 so far.

IGN) xXHunter16Xx
Age) 16
Location) BC Canada
How long have you been playing Minecraft)  I have been playing Minecraft for 4 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Mostly just playing and interacting with other players and community. I really enjoy the multi-player aspect of the game and I look forward to hopefully seeing you on the server!

Cheers,

Hunter

IGN) xXHunter16Xx

Age) 16

Location) BC Canada

How long have you been playing Minecraft)  I have been playing Minecraft for 4 years

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Mostly just playing and interacting with other players and community. I really enjoy the multi-player aspect of the game and I look forward to hopefully seeing you on the server!

Cheers,

Hunter

Added you to the whitelist, welcome aboard!

I wanted to ask whether it would be possible to change the config for computercraft so that github.com is allowed as well. on the version 1.6.3 it is not allowed.

-> change in computercraft.cfg whitelist=*computercraft.info,... ,*github.com (i believe)

cheers,

Caschque.

IGN) Herobryne523

Location) Earth

How long have you been playing Minecraft) "year and a half maybe?"

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) New servers, awesome updates and the joy of freebuild.

Just applying for my cousin :)

IGN: techstar

How long have you been playing minecraft: Since the beta 1.8

What keeps you playing minecraft: Mostly the mods but also the new feuteres like the water boss 

Added both of yall to the whitelist! See you online!

IGN) iMineing
Age) 15
Location) Illinois, USA
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 3 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Modded packs, such as Feed the Beast and Tekkit.

I need a good TPPI server to play on thats not loaded with shit tons of plugins and text advertising shit. I hate when servers do that, and your server seems different. Also is ComputerCraft turtles banned? Please say no, I love those little guys.

IGN) Houdini3006

Location) England

How long have you been playing minecraft) For a long time :D

What keeps you playing minecraft?) Learn new things, lets plays and just pure fun :D

IGN) iMineing

Age) 15

Location) Illinois, USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) 3 years

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Modded packs, such as Feed the Beast and Tekkit.

I need a good TPPI server to play on thats not loaded with shit tons of plugins and text advertising shit. I hate when servers do that, and your server seems different. Also is ComputerCraft turtles banned? Please say no, I love those little guys.

Added both of you guys to the whitelist! No ComputerCraft turtles are not banned, and @caschque I've added *github.com to the whitelisted sites.

Posting for a friend, he's pretty chill.

IGN)immaBEASTikr

Age)15

Location)Illinois, USA

How long have you been playing Minecraft) 2 years

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) "Friends, plus awesome servers and modpacks"

IGN: Torich

How many years have you been playing? Since Beta

What keeps you playing Minecraft? New packs such as TPPI. 

Whitelisted both of you! See you online :D

IGN) xRaider10x
Age) 18
Location) SK, Canada
How long have you been playing Minecraft) since alpha 1.2.3, atleast 4 1/2 years now
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I keep playing minecraft because there is no other game like it, the mods keep minecraft interesting.

IGN) xRaider10x

Age) 18

Location) SK, Canada

How long have you been playing Minecraft) since alpha 1.2.3, atleast 4 1/2 years now

What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I keep playing minecraft because there is no other game like it, the mods keep minecraft interesting.

Added you to the whitelist! Sorry for the delay buddy!

IGN) Cavosify
Location) Earth
How long have you been playing Minecraft) about 2 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?)  Some of the people I meet from playing it become some of my best friends and I get to create stuff that I couldn't create normally IRL.

Hey Geistes! Just applying for a friend :) -tigerfrog555

IGN) Cavosify

Location) Earth

How long have you been playing Minecraft) about 2 years

What keeps you playing Minecraft?)  Some of the people I meet from playing it become some of my best friends and I get to create stuff that I couldn't create normally IRL.

Hey Geistes! Just applying for a friend :) -tigerfrog555

Heh no problem tigerfrog, added to the whitelist :D