So, it is illegal to go on skype in Ethiopia is it now?

JOHN.

So, I have just read this article about how the Ethiopian government has passed a new law decreeding that it is in fact illegal to go on skype, social networks, E-mails or have any free speech in general.

As the article states

The new legislation empowers the state-owned telecom to prohibit the use not only of VoIP services, but also of video chatting, social media, e-mail, and any other data transfer service capable of communicating information.

Sigh...What are african dictatorships coming to these days?

It's been a long time since I saw it, but I remember watching a documentary following four kids in a small town in Colorado, Southfield I believe. Maybe Southlake, or park, I can't quite remember.

Anyway, I distinctly remember them featuring not one but multiple spacecraft launching from Ethiopa. Infact one of them was piloted by a small ethiopian boy, so apparently even the children there are rocket scientist astronauts.

It must be a VERY advanced country.

It's been a long time since I saw it, but I remember watching a documentary following four kids in a small town in Colorado, Southfield I believe. Maybe Southlake, or park, I can't quite remember.

Anyway, I distinctly remember them featuring not one but multiple spacecraft launching from Ethiopa. Infact one of them was piloted by a small ethiopian boy, so apparently even the children there are rocket scientist astronauts.

It must be a VERY advanced country.

South Park? I remember that episode. The planet the ship came from, nearly everything had thesame name. "You marglar that marglar for a marglar marglar?" Then, they took the whole village that little Ethiopian kid lived in and sent them to that planet. Pretty weird.

And for the dictators doing this kinda stuff, why are they listening to him? It's like a few million vs 1+weapons.