Click play

Crashes

Espected Result:

A working game of Attack of the B team

Observed Result:

Game hangs around Mojang screen then crashes

Logs:

I think I did it, http://paste.ubuntu.com/9039045/

Please help me or tell me If I made a mistake!

=CluelessNazariTMZ=

Ya made two mistakes.

1) Issues go on the Tracker (link to the rules and guidelines and the tracker itself are found in my signature)

2) We don't sign our posts here. We can see your name quite clearly next to your post.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By ketrab2004
      When i start my modpack it starts vanilla minecraft without any mods
      link to dropbox
      i am using forge 1.14.4  28.2.0
      latest.log
    • By Marller
      I updated a modpack last night and lost everything. Most of the mods that were in the pack I use all the time and they were removed. I tried to reinstall them, got Needs Newest Forge Update, tried to install that and nothing. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the modpack several times. When I load the game it just loads the vanilla version. I asked for help in their Discord but there was nothing that they could really do. I've tried a few modpacks and they all load just fine. Is there a away to fix this?
    • By Yamiash101
      Howdy, I'm trying to set up a dumb little modpack for me to screw around with using the technic launcher, mostly so I can still use client-side mods on my main client without having to switch the mod folders constantly. Anyways, as the title suggests, it's opening up in vanilla. I understand this is a relatively common issue, and have spent the last 2 or more hours looking at other members' help requests to little avail. As far as I can tell, everything has been done correctly.

The modpack is unceremoniously called Dat Survivor Boi, since Survivor was taken and I didn't feel like making something serious, as this was supposed to be a relatively private thing at first. Any help would be appreciated. I suspect it might have something to do with "coremods", but I haven't really screwed around with mods later than 1.7.10 before, so I am very unfamiliar with it. It's never been an issue in my past, and I'm doubtful it is now, but that's the only thing I can tell could be wrong.

Thank you for reading.
    • By ShrillBear
      So as the title says, i had a lot of problem with this server over the past weeks. There were many problems
      First of all, lags. Lots of them. I thought it might be because of Recurrent Komplex (because a lot of times the log said that the mod causes cascading worldgen lag).
      So i removed it. Than i also removed mystcraft because some times it also had the same messages in the log.

But the server still lags and crashes.
      I often get kicked with the message fatal error, the connection was terminated or something like that.
      It also takes way long the modpack to load. (1.12.2, custom modpack with around  115 mods)

My specs:
      i5-4440
      750-TI
      16 Gb DDR3 (6 Gb for server, and 6 for the launcher, ridiculous.)

https://pastebin.com/5kA748PK

• By ShrillBear
      Hi.
      I need your technical support again guys.
      I thought i finally solved this a few days ago when i posted my first post due to now solved issues.

1.)So as the title mentions it, the server is not crashing but instead it disconnects me from it. When this happens it says that there is a problem with MO creatures mod. (also it says that there is a problem with Tektopia when i enter the server, but of course i get disconnected after a few seconds).
      (also i removed stelar sky from the mods list)

2.)My friend can't connect to the server for some reason, but i did the port forwarding and hamachi network too. (sadly it seems that i must host the server and it's a hard task, because apparently 16GB of ram is not enough. i mean 6 GB is for the server and 5 is for the launcher ).

https://paste.dimdev.org/duhifayave.mccrash

I appreciate your help!