Hello, I am new to LUA but not in programming. I am not understanding why my blockchain is not working.
It is supposed to go 40 blocks down the row(Hence the for loop for count 40)
Then when it gets to 40 come back(I need to change the 3 to a 2) but what it does right now is it digs the first wheat then stays there, then executes the turn then stops. Any ideas on how to fix?
As you see by the title, I am trying to help a random person on the server I play on with ComputerCraft. He made a program called LockExe and he just sells it on the server. It is very simple program. It just reads for the password and when you input it, the computer outputs a redstone signal for 5 seconds out the left side and then stops, then the computer reboots back up to the startup screen where it asks for the password again. But I just discovered the 'terminate' feature through ComputerCraft and I do not think he knows about it. So I am trying to edit his code so it disables/makes it harder to terminate the program so no-one can just steal his code. But everything that I have tried with the code keeps breaking the program. I keep using the os.pullEventRaw and that can read for the terminate event and can make it do other things besides just terminate but there are issues that I have found with using that. The first and main issue is that the os.pullEventRaw stops the programs entirely, meaning that it no longer allows me to type anything in the computer and it insteads waits for the input of the terminate event. I do the terminate event and whatever I made it do after the input happens, it does. Like if I tell it to type something out after I do ctrl + t, it tells me it. But this means that the password cannot be typed in. The second issue is after I use ctrl + t to do that terminate event, I can just do it again and it will terminate that so it will bypass it anyway. Like I said before, I am trying to help him out with his program just so no-one can steal it. Btw, he did not ask me to do any of this, I am doing it because I wanted to see if I could. But it seems I need help. This is the coding of his program just incase it helps.
Since I haven't got any luck of finding a fix or someone mentioning this issue I'll place it down right here.
A few months ago I have noticed that whenever you're launching a Minecraft modpack from the Technic Launcher Minecraft suddenly hijacks all of the available RAM which causes to freeze the entire computer for 10 - 15 minutes before I'm able to terminate the process manually in Task Manager (Windows 10). Since I have 16GB of RAM in my pc I allocated 8GB of RAM to Minecraft (which should be enough for many modpacks) in the settings shown here below but no matter what is set in the Launcher Options seems to have any effect, it straight up ignores it all together.
I'm out of ideas and in desperate need for a solution because this issue makes every modpack I have (small or large) unplayable at this point.
I need people to test out my new mod pack and tell me what I should add I am not looking for likes but more of testing tell me how it runs and different things I can do to better improve my mod pack
this is the link to my mod pack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-great-beyond-power.1374986