The_Glaive

why is the main page offline?

What main page?

nevermind. it must have been this latest launcher push that had the page down while they were transitioning.

Now I can't get tekkit to let me play. it loads, but then when i try to connect to a server it crashes.

edit.... ok...

Now i cant even get there... Now instead of a play button there is an install button, but when I click it i get this.

error_zps36a82e7c.jpg

Edited by The_Glaive

nevermind. it must have been this latest launcher push that had the page down while they were transitioning.

Now I can't get tekkit to let me play. it loads, but then when i try to connect to a server it crashes.

edit.... ok...

Now i cant even get there... Now instead of a play button there is an install button, but when I click it i get this.

error_zps36a82e7c.jpg

i have the same problem.  if the new launcher is breaking the modpacks, then what is different?

Ah.

This is not a Tekkit problem then.

This is to do with the launcher. Please post in Cafe Lame for that. There'll be a thread pinned near the top.

Most likely these are just teething issues though, while the website and launcher are still going through the launch phase. I can imagine a lot of people are currently playing, what with Christmas and the new launch.