♕♕♕ LEGENDARY EMPIRE ♕♕♕ JOIN TODAY! ✔︎WHITELIST ✔︎120 SLOTS ✔︎NO PVP ✔︎NO GRIEF ✔︎NO LAG ✔︎24/7 ✔︎32GB RAM

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

In-game name: Luna_Jaeger

Why would you like to join the server: I think that a white-listed server provides a much better experience than other servers because of the small, but connected, communities. I very much like to build and create new things and these mods keeps my imagination from getting stale. I also enjoy building and working with computers, Hope to see you soon.

Thank you for your time.

In-game name: mattoverkill
Why would you like to join the server: I would like to join this server because the servers rules seem to be really good and I've been looking for a server like this with no lag and other things. I am an honest and nice player who is looking for a good community and nice people.

• 2 weeks later...
In-game name: RickArcee
What you like about the server: It includes mods that I'd really like to use and share with other players and it seems to have a serious organisation and staff. We'll see.
What you do not like about the server: The White-list... There are not that many players in technic servers so adding a white-list seems more enoying than it usefull. But I'm not a Modded-server admin so I can't really tell.

In-game name:   Nisafei
Why would you like to join the server:  I like no griefing, no PVP and stealing rules, and the fact its whitelist means those that are on it want to be there.

I came from another server that sadly has died, but wish to find a new place to set up and let my imagination take over, hopefully I can drag a few friends along as well. Always nice to make new friends and I hope this server is new enough to last quite a long while (never fun getting into a new server and learning after a week or so they plan to move on)

• 2 weeks later...

Dr_Bleggman

Why I would like to join the server: I like all of the mechanics and rules of this server, i have no friends who can run tppi to play with me, and im looking for a community to play with.

Edited by Dr. Bleggman

• 1 month later...

IGN: peyt1212

I want to be on this server , for one its whitelist so that makes some people not want to join which in turn makes it safer. This would be the first multiplayer Server I would join of this mod pack and I want it to be my main one. 

Thanks, waiting for a reply!

IGN; DavidisWiggles

Why I would like to join this server? I enjoy playing TPPI in single player but have been wanting to play with a community for some time now. I've been looking around the Legendary Empire seems like a good fit for what I am looking for. I hope to see you all in game. =)

In game name: Bartoman26

Why I would like to join the server: I enjoy playing minecraft with other people who like the game as well, in a community that can be hospitable and kind. I want a server that I can play and talk with other people. This server seems like it would be a good choice.

In Game Name: TERMINATOR951

Why would you like to join the server: I would like to join this server because its whitelisted which means that there is a lower chance of players trying to grief the map as well as there would be less players on the server which would reduce lag. 

• 2 weeks later...
In-game name: diamondeye83
Why would you like to join the server: I love this modpack, and I'm just bored pf playing single player, so I was looking for a good server to start up on for multiplayer

One of my friends (IGN coolosity) would also like to join, so if youd accept him too that would be awesome. If not he can make an app later. Thanks :)

In-game name: diamondeye83
Why would you like to join the server: I love this modpack, and I'm just bored pf playing single player, so I was looking for a good server to start up on for multiplayer

One of my friends (IGN coolosity) would also like to join, so if youd accept him too that would be awesome. If not he can make an app later. Thanks :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons