TechnicPack.net is down !?!?!?!

• Moderators

it's simple, the technic team are too stupid to know how to run a website properly, their website is almost always down, I do not understand how people can be so incompetent to run a simple website, get your stuff together technic team.

Then go do it better.

Seriously, the launcher is open source, the website is simple, and there are many hosting providers that are free to start with. So there is no reason for you to not prove the technic team incompetent fools by doing it better.

Unless, of course, you're not giving a fair assessment of the situation...

it's simple, the technic team are too stupid to know how to run a website properly, their website is almost always down, I do not understand how people can be so incompetent to run a simple website, get your stuff together technic team.

Troll take thine self to another forum. We have no need of your kind here.

This week has actually not been a great one from an uptime point of view. Our monitoring software is showing ~95% uptime and an average of 2 seconds of response time during the past 7 days. That includes like the middle of the night, early morning, when people are at school. Those stats sound good if you're not familiar with performance monitoring, but they're really, really bad. We've rooted out one of the problems last night and are going to be investigating further today. sct has ported the launcher API and put it up in NodeJS on a separate cluster of hardware, and we've released a Beta launcher that uses it. A lot of changes are happening underneath the surface so that you don't have to deal with terrible uptime like this again, and we think you're going to start to see the fruits of that this weekend.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By gnanasekar
      I've looked all over the net and YouTube and for some reason this is some top secret information or something but I'm trying to find out where to get started on making a Minecraft client mod, preferably something that can be put into a pack like feed the beast or technicpack for simplicity for users but either way is fine.
      How would I go about creating a mod? I'm familiar with eclipse and java programming itself but I don't know where to start writing a rsa plugin .
      I've tried setting up Minecraft Forge but for some reason it is so incredibly confusing and very messy. can't I just include some Minecraft library, start with a simple boilerplate and go from there? (Like developing for Bukkit)
    • By XkillerDomx/Dominic
      DOWNLOAD MODPACK HERE!   http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/builder-haven.834733
      A Modpack with all of the best mods combined, Even Has its Own dedicated server, thats up always, We have 4 Donator ranks and a semi working site!   http://builderhaven.enjin.com/
      Some of our mods include
      Optfine
      Inv Pets+ Custom pets
      Chisel 2
      Hardcore Quests
      And So.. SO much more! 40+ Mods, The best mods out there, Combined, Come and play! If you have any suggestions for mods, Please Leave them Below! And I will look into it for you :), Thank you!.
      You also have a choice if you want to Pvp, Or pve! Choose wisely :)!
              DOWNLOAD MODPACK HERE!   http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/builder-haven.834733

• By dzerk21
      Hello reader of this post!

I have a big problem.... I wanted to update my modpack A.M.I.C, but for that I had to download the newest forge for 1.7.10. But when I tried to download the file from the forge website, I saw that AdFoc.us is down for a while. Can someone be so kind to give me another link to the forge download? Maybe you have the newest forge on your dropbox, I dont know?

Thanks for reading
      ~dzerk21
    • By Pro_Anarchist
      I need some help with my modpack MetallicPack. I have watched two videos on how to create a modpack and have 3 folders bin, mods, and configs. I have put modpack.jar in bin and put my mods in the mods folder. Then i added those three folders to the archive and made them a zip file. I then uploaded it to copy.com. I edited my created modpack, this problem is driving me crazy because i have done this like 3 times and no matter what I have gotten errors.
      (I don't know if this fits in the Cafe Lame place, I am new here)

• By p99g
      I'm not sure if this is in the right topic, sorry!
      I am making a modpack, and I need a site that I can put in so I can play it, such as dropbox. Anyone have any that work and are free? Has to be free.