WolfGirl7777

Tinker's Construct bug? (Not able to make certain patterns.)

Yes, yes, I know, technic isn't the problem, the mod is, and I should contact the tinker's construct people, but I have, and they don't know what to do. I just need ideas on how to fix this problem. If you just want to complain to me about having to contact the TC mod creators, don't even post here. 

Extended Story (For those who are interested in the problem)

Ok, so, I have been wanting to get into tinker's construct lately. I have figured out smelting, crafting, everything I need to know. So I make my basic stone set of tools and infuse them with moss, diamond, lapis, etc. All those patterns are working fine. So, I go to make a broadaxe. So, I to make a broadaxe head pattern. I click on the part builder and set the broadaxe head pattern in with a piece of stone. Nothing comes up. "O.K..." I say to myself. So, I assume you can't put stone with the special tools. I look it up. You can...  so I try again. Nothing. I try it with cobblestone and flint as well, nothing. So, I look it up again. I find a page with someone having the same problem. A reply to the post said to take everything out of the part builder and close the GUI, and then re-open it, and place the pattern first and material last. I tried that. Not working. So, I get pretty angry. I put all my tools in my chest, take off all my armor, morph back into a player, and try again (Sometimes morphs and mod stuff in my inventory can do some weird things) Still not working. I break the part builder, replace it, nothing. I craft a new one, nothing. I leave the game and re-enter, nothing. So, I try to make a new creative world to see if it works there. Oddly enough, my game crashed. I try again, it works. So, I place a part builder and get my axe pattern and stone. I try it. Nothing. I'm pretty mad, considering deleting and re-downloading the modpack. Should I? 

TL;DR Shortened Story (For those of you who just want to read about the problem)

Whenever I try to make a stone broadaxe piece in the part builder, it doesn't work. It doesn't crash or anything... it's just that the stone broadaxe doesn't appear in the part builder. Like, I had the wrong recipe. I looked it up, I didn't.

What I tried;

To make a new world (Failed)

To break the part builder (Failed)

To make a new part builder (Failed)

To put the materials in the part builder a certain way (Failed)

To close and re-open the GUI (Failed)

To close and re-open the game (Failed)

To empty my inventory (Failed)

To morph back into player mode (Failed)

I haven't tried deleting and re-downloading the modpack, though. Should I?

Edited by WolfGirl7777

Have you made sure that you put enough stone/flint/etc into the part builder?

Advanced tool parts require more than 1 of their material to craft.

I have like the same problem but it's not working to do any part i put a pattern on the left and a stone on the right and nothing pops out i watched youtube how to work with tinker construct but it didn't work im romanian im bad at english.. i hope you understand what im saying if you know pls help me

40 minutes ago, Andreew2007 said:

I have like the same problem but it's not working to do any part i put a pattern on the left and a stone on the right and nothing pops out i watched youtube how to work with tinker construct but it didn't work im romanian im bad at english.. i hope you understand what im saying if you know pls help me

Put in one stack of stone or cobblestone.

Bro thank you so much im on attack of b team version 1.6.4 and for me it not work with cobblestone only with stone finally i can work with tinker craft bro thank you!!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kalleigh6694
      Promotional Trailer:
      Join us for a unique server experience that allows mature players to get the best they can out of MineCraft’s original purpose: BUILDING & Adventure! DreamCraft2.0 is a Modded Towny Survival Server run by Caveman2001 and Kalleigh6694, husband and wife Minecraft/Towny fanatics! This modpack/server is for the mature player who wants to put in the time conquering Pam's HarvestCraft, Hunger OverHaul & Spice of Life before embarking on an ever-expanding map filling up with puzzles, quests and adventure ... to start a town with the best protections available! Yes, there is tech but it has been "tweaked" to push the limit of creativity as players move through the game!
      Like to Build? ... Enjoy a Challenge? ... Appreciate Adventure? - Then Come Check Out DreamCraft2.0

No Break & No Build in the Wild OverWorld but the ability to create towns and even claim land along Server Roads with integrated Towny protections enable Mayors to run FABULOUS towns with plot by plot permissions! A separate Resource World to gather supplies ensures a BEAUTIFUL OverWorld with ZERO RESETS (Resource/End & Nether are Reset Regularly).

Mods and Plugins were chosen specifically to maintain a survival feel within a Towny Server. While not an impossible modpack, things are configured to make players think about game progress! A list of some of the mods and plugins is below.

Like Adventure? In Game Puzzles, Quests and Treasure Locales leave LOTS of room for exploration!

RANKS can be achieved on a Time-Play Basis and lead to cash and some additional Perms In-Game ... EVERY Player can experience the most the game has to offer!

While a SURVIVAL SERVER, there is an ECONOMY supported by players and maintained via ChestShops, Vendor Blocks, Tradebooths, Lottery and Jobs!

No Overly OP Donator Perks - DreamCraft2.0 is here to stay and encourage gameplay and building within community! Our players are here because they WANT TO PLAY and the ones who donate do so because they love DREAMCRAFT2.0

Only A Few Months Old, this Modpack and Server is HERE TO STAY!

Mods Include: Hunger OverHaul HarvestCraft Biomes O'Plenty AE2 Balkons Weapon Mod Big Reactors BuildCraft Carpenter's Blocks MineFactory Reloaded NEI Tinker's Construct Iguana Tweaks Trade booth Vending Blocks WAILA HeadCrumbs CustomNPCs Cooking For Blockheads Spice of Life Simply Jetpacks Bibliocraft MapWriter2 & More
      Plugins Include: Towny ChestShop BookRules Lift Lottery OnTime PhatLoots Jobs Reborn & More
      Looking to Learn About Modpacks and Modded Servers? We are a GREAT Place to Start! Friendly Community and LOTS of Information! Here is how you can Download DreamCraft2.0 today:

TECHNIC LAUNCHER:

Keep Up With ALL THINGS DreamCraft2.0:

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37KDj0hryDfKllugdrkklg

TWITTER PAGE: https://twitter.com/DreamCraft_Kall

FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/DreamCraft20-391711197865907/  

• By ItzAntony
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Enter a world where the only limits are your imagination. Follow your paths down Magical or Technical lines. Dig deep into the mines with your friends on our Official Server, while battling it out with other enemies! Build a base knowing it is safe from griefers and stealers.
      Advanced Wizardry is a mod pack based on the theory of Tech and Magic clashing. Whose force is stronger? Matter cannons and nukes? Or spells that kill anyone or anything? Join us on our Official Server where you will be greeted by our dedicated players and staff team. Donate and Vote for our server to gain extra perks and items! There really are no limits! Join us today to start your adventure!
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Rules:
      1 - No Griefing
      2 - No Spamming
      3 - No Caps
      4 - No Character Spamming
      5 - No Advertising
      6 - No Disrespecting
      7 - No Additional Mods
      8 - No Abusing Glitches
      9 - No Asking For Ranks
      10 - No Inappropriate Links
      11 - No Inappropriate Language
      12 - Use Common Sense!

Our Community:
      The community that we currently have is really an amazing community. Since the server has was released 5 days ago, each player that has joined has been friendly and has dived straight into the mod pack. When joining our server, you can choose to go down the magic path or tech path and you will be given the tag (Tech) or (Magic), this allows players to team up with other members of the team and together create something truly amazing. Come join us today and see for yourself.

Download Our Pack:
      http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/advanced-wizardry
    • By ItzAntony
      Enter a world where the only limits are your imagination. Follow your paths down Magical or Technical lines. Dig deep into the mines with your friends on our Official Server, while battling it out with other clans and enemies! Build a base knowing it is safe from griefers and stealers.
      Advanced Wizardry is a mod pack based on the theory of Tech and Magic clashing. Whose force is stronger? Matter cannons and nukes? Or spells that kill anyone or anything? Join us on our Official Server where you will be greeted by our dedicated players and staff team. Donate and Vote for our server to gain extra perks and items! There really are no limits! Join us today to start your adventure!
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Rules:
      1 - No Griefing
      2 - No Spamming
      3 - No Caps
      4 - No Character Spamming
      5 - No Advertising
      6 - No Disrespecting
      7 - No Additional Mods
      8 - No Abusing Glitches
      9 - No Asking For Ranks
      10 - No Inappropriate Links
      11 - No Inappropriate Language
      12 - Use Common Sense!

Download Our Pack:
      http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/advanced-wizardry
    • By jerkyjosh
      Mod Pack Link: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/devotedcraft.716873
      Server ip: devotedgaming.net

Thermal Expansion Tinker's Construct Immersive Engineering Decocraft and Little Tiles Pam's HarvestCraft Train and Railcraft! Galactic Craft! And many more amazing mods!
      Expected uptime of 99% 7 days a week!
      The server is professionally hosted by OVH.

On DevotedCraft we strive to make a well balanced game-play experience! We try to keep things simple but innovative. We only add things to our pack/server that fit in to the minecraft theme! We are a mature server/community who only wish to have adventures together! So join us today! p.s This server will be around for a very long time so feel free to make this server your home! Your time and work will be well spent here as it will always be up and ready to play!

Absolutley not! 100+ hours have gone into the making and optimization of the server! The creator of this server/modpack has been playing and running servers for more than 7 years! I personally promise you that if you give this server a try, you will find yourself enjoying minecraft again like you never have before! There is so much to do and every type of player will find endless hours of fun! Unlike most servers that try to force you to play a certain way, we encourage you to get out there and create your own adventure!

• By Kanton
      This modpack Has Magic, Guns, Trains, Crops, Mythical Dimensions and a towny server on top of all of it. insert this link in the technic launcher and join.
      http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/the-timeline-pack