1. DUSKIN

DUSKIN

• Similar Content

• By AetherPirate
      AetherPirate's 1.15.2 PVE Survival Server is open!
      https://discord.gg/PAEvvUB
      http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/aetherpirates-1152-pack
      Mod list ---> https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/aetherpirates-1152-pack.1683064/mods
      Server IP included in modpack. 
      This server is up 24/7. 
      Rules:
      No griefing, no PVP, report bugs when you find them (and you will find them), and don't be a jerk. 

This modpack is centered around tech and building things. Make machines and factories, find fun mod interactions. Chat with other builders.  Explore the land and sea (the ocean isn't a dull, dark blue void anymore). And enjoy modded 1.15.2, and all the alpha-mod quirkiness.
    • By UnusualSlurp
      When launching The Omega Adventure pack(I raised then GB to 4 so it shouldn't be that) it will load and start running but once on minecraft it loads 2/7 of the things needed for it to actually start it crash's and resets me to the launcher. I deleted a few mods in the mods file in the Omega Adventure Pack because they were very big and I didn't care for them, as well as add two new ones Dragon mounts and minions, please help me out and tell me whats wrong.

Crash report is in the files:
      crash-2019-12-08_01.17.35-client.txt
    • By Subber
      Have you ever thought " Where could i possibly find a militaristic industrial modpack with intercontinental ballistic missiles and adventurous, yet dangerous galaxy to discover "?
      Well look no further, Thormen has it all.
      In short, Thormen could be described as: a modpack with well thought out content which offers enjoyable gameplay and interaction throughout the vast minecraft environment.

Setup your base, generate power, process ores, build strong armor & weapons, travel to space (over 20 locations), build and launch missiles, setup nuclear reactors, generate protective forcefield around your base and rule the galaxy.

Features: Turrets, Mekanism, Thermal series, space & planets, forcefields, guns,  ICBM's(missiles), Atomic Science, New mobs/items, industry, custom terrain and alot more to discover.
       Why have missiles?
      For the sake of science of course!

There is no such feeling like launching a missile at your friend, hear him rage and then see the crater on your minimap
      Missiles combined with mekanism, forcefields and other mods can result in some of the most amazing base setups out there.
      Modpack installation: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/thormen.787655

Official modpack server  has 0 lag. It is included in the modpack.

Mod list:
      JourneyMap (by techbrew) Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata) CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624) OMLib (by Keridos) OpenModularTurrets (by Keridos) Better Builder's Wands (by Portablejim) NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth) TrashSlot (by BlayTheNinth) Better HUD (by flaredot) Veining (by LalalaStab) WanionLib (by WanionCane) UniDict (by WanionCane) ICBM - Classic (by darkguardsman) It's the little things (by zlepper) Tumbleweed (by konwboj) Better Placement (by tterrag1098) Resource Loader (by lumien231) Carry On (by Tschipp) Fence Jumper (by TheRealp455w0rd) Clarity (by epicsquid319) IKWID (I Know What I'm Doing) (by InsomniaKitten) SwingThroughGrass (by exidex) Controlling (by jaredlll08) CreativeCore (by CreativeMD) PlayerRevive (by CreativeMD) Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr) ReAuth (by TechnicianLP) Smooth Font (by bre2el) FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka) GottschCore (by gottsch) Treasure2! (by gottsch) Instrumental Mobs (by mrbysco) Atomic Science (by darkguardsman) Mo' Bends (by iwoplaza) Tree Chopper (by DuchLord) Bonsai Trees (by Davenonymous) No Auto Jump (by Jacky1356400) Classic Combat (by WildBamaBoy) Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k) TombManyGraves 2 API (by M4thG33k) TombManyPlugins: Galacticraft (by M4thG33k) AsmodeusCore (by BlesseNtumble) Galaxy Space [Addon for GalactiCraft] (by BlesseNtumble) VanillaFix (by Runemoro) RandomTweaks (by TheRandomLabs) RandomPatches (by TheRandomLabs) EnderCore (by tterrag1098) Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC) Guide-API (by TehNut) Modular Forcefield System (by nekosune) Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH) TombManyPlugins - Techguns (by M4thG33k) Techguns (by pWn3d_1337) CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH) CoFH World (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH) Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH) Mekanism (by aidancbrady) Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady) Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady) MekanismOres (by phantamanta44) Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise) Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz) CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08) Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)  

• By FriendlySurvival
      This is a channel displaying me as a DeafBlind individual playing online games (currently Minecraft)! I of course have a server where I run to do this on. Anyone is of course more than welcome to read more about it over at 

Here is the latest video! 

• By sirherobrine
      Hosting Servers for *FREE*
      Hello, my dear friends, my name is HeroicGinger and I am working on starting a hosting service 
      My goal is to allow more modded servers to come up and to provide a fun experience for everyone
      I will be providing *FREE* Startup servers basicly for the first TWO months I will be 
      providing *FREE*. *After TWO months from the start date I will start charging for the server.
      Server Pricing
      2GB $4USD 4GB $8USD 5GB $10USD 6GB $13USD 8GB $16USD 10GB $18USD 12GB $22USD       I hope to hear from you all soon and can't wait to see what servers you create. I don't mind helping setup servers if I have time as well as if you wanna do some YouTube videos just let me know. My email is [email protected]