SkellingtonJack

[1.7.10] Simplify! UN-OFFICIAL {Legend of Bluestone} [TOWNY PVP] [50 slots] [Simplify Modpack]

Simplify!- A hint of Vanilla!

IP: 192.99.151.163:25566

50 Slots.

Due to the lack of Simplify servers, I decided to make one. It's still very much in the works, but it is currently playable!  

Here's what you currently can enjoy:

tpa

back

sethome

hats

colorchat

Don't have Simplify? Get it here: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/simplify-for-minecraft.555169

Server is currently only online on days that end in "Y."  Thank you for understanding. 

We are looking for mature players who want to have a good time. Preferably 14+.  This is and adult run server, so swearing should be expected.

This forum thread is a WIP. I will be improving it more once I feel the server is "done."

Thank you for your time, hope to see you ingame!

ogs5YGn.jpg

iKQFyg2.jpg

yr9w7RG.jpg

0MgSve9.jpg

As of 7:54 CST January 21st. We are now donating 90% of all donations directly to ChildsPlay.  The Gaming Charity.

Edited by SkellingtonJack

I'm sorry, but your server thread sucks. You're directly attacking my server, which isn't cool if you're advertiding this publically.

Thanks for reading the full page, including the part where it says the page was a WIP. 

As for directly attacking your server, I didn't even mention it anywhere.  I put the words "Because donating for tpa sucks" Which is true, and many many people will agree with me on it.  But I removed it because obviously it hurt your feelings.  Sorry about that.  As for "directly attacking" You coming to my page to tell me I suck IS a direct attack, because clearly you're stating it about my server.  

Forcing players to donate in order to enjoy the little things, such as /tpa and towny is your buisness.  But don't come flame my thread because myself and thousands of people happen to disagree with you.  If you think your average MC player is going to donate 15.00 for Tpa, I'm sorry to say but you'd be wrong.

Thank you for the bump. Please have a wonderful day sir.

Thanks for reading the full page, including the part where it says the page was a WIP. 

As for directly attacking your server, I didn't even mention it anywhere.  I put the words "Because donating for tpa sucks" Which is true, and many many people will agree with me on it.  But I removed it because obviously it hurt your feelings.  Sorry about that.  As for "directly attacking" You coming to my page to tell me I suck IS a direct attack, because clearly you're stating it about my server.  

Forcing players to donate in order to enjoy the little things, such as /tpa and towny is your buisness.  But don't come flame my thread because myself and thousands of people happen to disagree with you.  If you think your average MC player is going to donate 15.00 for Tpa, I'm sorry to say but you'd be wrong.

Thank you for the bump. Please have a wonderful day sir.

First off I would like to apologize for my rather rude and undignified forum post, I was in a particularly bad mood when I stumbled on your server. I'm perfectly fine with you making your own server but the /tpa remark just seemed tasteless and still does so props to removing it. Anyways, sorry about that incident before, I have edited the post, hope our servers can coexist!

First off I would like to apologize for my rather rude and undignified forum post, I was in a particularly bad mood when I stumbled on your server. I'm perfectly fine with you making your own server but the /tpa remark just seemed tasteless and still does so props to removing it. Anyways, sorry about that incident before, I have edited the post, hope our servers can coexist!

Thanks man! I completley understand. No worries!

Well As I haven't been able to play any modpacks for a long time I will be Enjoying this one to the fullest that it offers. Also I will look forward to Seeing where it all leads and To see all of you on there Especialy You nehpets As I haven't see you in quite a while.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their constant support!  You guys are awesome!  If it wasn't for you guys the server wouldn't be as wonderful as it is.  I tried hard to make a simple server based on the concept of Vanilla with basic commands; which was easy enough to do!  YOU GUYS make it awesome because it's your influence that makes such a great community!   Thank you guys again for everything!  I'm glad you guys think so highly of my server!

Hi, you modpack really seems to be good, tonight I am gonna test it.

Sorry for my bad english here and inside the server. But I just wanna have fun :D

No worries friend!  It's always good to see a new face!  Enjoy the server!

Everytime the server restarts it seems to Whitelist the server. Just thought I would point this out incase you forgot to turn something off or if the settings are set in a way that when it restarts it whitelists.

I enjoy the server! Very friendly players and staff. A close knit kind of community that I enjoy playing in. The server itself runs smoothly, every now and then you get a little block lag, but what server doesn't.

Everytime the server restarts it seems to Whitelist the server. Just thought I would point this out incase you forgot to turn something off or if the settings are set in a way that when it restarts it whitelists.

I enjoy the server! Very friendly players and staff. A close knit kind of community that I enjoy playing in. The server itself runs smoothly, every now and then you get a little block lag, but what server doesn't.

Whoa!  Looks like I forgot to shut off whitelist!

That's what I get for turning it on in a rush! I was quick to forget!

Thank you all for your kind words!  And thank you for enjoying the server!

I don't believe Treecapitator is enabled. With this ModPack when you cut a tree, it should cut down all logs above it - as well as remove the leafs instantly. This also should be done using any in-game axe including Tinkers Construct axes.

http://www.minecraftmods.com/treecapitator/

Unfortunately, TreeCapitator broke while when we updated the server, and we hadn't noticed it until you mentioned something.  Thank you very much for pointing that out!  A newly updated version of TreeCapitator will be uploaded shortly.

Hello everyone!

The server is currently whitelisted for maintenance as we finish updating to Simplify version 1.3.3.

Please bear with us in the downtime!

Thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By logantp
      Hello! My name is logantp and after practicing for a long time with hours of work, I have successfully completed my modpack, TrainPak.
      With over 50+ mods, it is a awesome modpack.
      Not to mention, a 24/7 server with a awesome community!
      Please, join today
      CHECK THE MULTIPLAYER LAUNCHER FOR THE SERVER, IF ITS NOT THERE USE TrainPak.Us.To AND THE PORT 25565 Links:
      Modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/trainpak.1067580
    • By Inf0techdave
      All of my friends hate Minecraft now days, so please add me on steam or skype @infotechdave to start a new modded survival on a random server/modpack!
    • By _Pythonix_
      AITech is an amazing adventurous modpack with tons of mods that you can learn and experience everyday. It's not only adventure, But its also technological and hazardous as well.
      Imagine Crazy Craft, times a 100. It would be AITech. We got Orespawn, Aether II, AE2, Chisel, Pneumatic Craft, Galacticraft, Archimede's Ships, Big Reactors, Draconic Evolution and much more. AITech has imported the finest quality of technological mods available in Minecraft, thus providing the players the best experience while playing and enjoying the huge variety of mods available. Starting from the simplest minimaps to the juiciest of mods including AE2, PneumaticCraft, Galacticraft. Over 200 mods of technology and adventure to enjoy and tinker around with. We also are synced with Solder so that you can download the pack over 2 times if you want or even a hundred or 1 time, Either way, It will be super fast thanks to our Datacenters. And we release updates daily. We were at 3.2.6 At the beginning of May and now we are at 4.1
      Available at: http://technicpack.net/modpack/aitech.832818

4 GB RAM or Higher
      Java 7 or Higher
      Have Fun!

You could join our awesome discord here.

Here I will post what future updates we will have. If you have a mod that you would like to add to the pack, I will put my contact info down below so you can find me.
      For now, This section is empty

Here are my info if you want to contact me:
      Discord: _Pythonix_ ~[Happy]~ Jacob#2611
      Email: [email protected]

• By Amaxter
      https://youtu.be/6ZC8GwtS-3g

There's no doubt that Minecraft has become more than simply a game, it's practically a cultural phenomenon at this point. Everybody's played Minecraft, and everybody's bored of it. That's why there's hundreds of thousands of modpacks, unique server experiences, and other additions to Minecraft that people have made in an effort to completely overhaul the game. Simply Minecraft isn't any of those. It's been designed with the belief that vanilla Minecraft isn't inherently flawed or boring, after all, it's where all of us started. 
      Instead Simply Minecraft takes the vanilla game and refines it in many ways to create a more cohesive and enjoyable experience from top to bottom. No longer is the game ugly, we've applied some clever effects that make your world that much more beautiful and immersive without murdering your computer, while still staying true to the default aesthetic. No longer is there a lack of content either, we've included mods both traditional and fresh, all of them respectful of the vanilla game's mechanics and configured to be as nonintrusive as possible.
      With a classy new look that's stunning yet familiar, dozens of hours of high quality content, and all manner of quality of life tweaks and additions, this is the best way to experience Minecraft as it was meant to be. Forget the automated factory systems and nuclear reactors, take a break from modded Minecraft as you know it. There's no more intricate quests or clutter like WAILA or health bars getting in the way of you and the game. That's because this isn't a modpack, it's Simply Minecraft.

• By Letsgetdiamonds
      If you have ever wanted to harness the power of Universal Electricity, or manipulate the world around you with Thaumcraft and Ars Magica, or go hunting the animals of Project Zulu with the rifles of Flans Mod, then LetsgetQuest is the modpack for you. LetsgetQuest strives to provide the perfect mix between technology, magic, adventure, and survival. Be it a single player adventure or a multiplayer conquest, LetsgetQuest is the modpack for you.

LetsgetQuest was a private modpack that was used for my modded survival. Now, LetsgetQuest 2 has been released to the Minecraft community as a Survival based, Tech and Magic modpack that is made to immerse the player into the world of Minecraft. This immersion comes from the mods in the modpack that add realistic functions to your player such as maximum carry weight and slowed walking speed through snow and on sand. Many combat enhancements have also been added such as sword skills, auto lock-on, guns, and dual wielding. The world is also filled with an abundance of ores to build advanced machinery, and magical artifacts to feed your otherworldly arsenal of spells. One of the most imposing features that this modpack has to offer is the lack of a full health bar. This may quite possible be the most immersive feature as you start off with only 3 hearts, which can be increased through gaining experience and finding heart capsules in dungeons. This creates a sense of vigilance in the player, as every second of the night is a question of life and death, and every second of the day is a decision that can leave you snug in your bed, or out in the dark, surrounded by the demons of the night. If you want to achieve the greatest level of immersion whilst playing Minecraft, then LetsgetQuest 2 is the modpack for you! Please leave your feedback, opinions, and suggestions for this modpack. Thank You!
      Modpack Link:
      http://technicpack.net/modpack/letsgetquest-2.618964
      Mod List:
      -The Erebus
      -ReiMinimap
      -More Health Enhanced
      -Mine and Blade: Battlegear 2 Bullseye
      -Ars Magica 2
      -Applied Energistics 2
      -Aquaculture
      -Archimedes Ships
      -Armor Movement
      -Backpack
      -Better Archery
      -Better Breeding
      -Better Dungeons/Chocolate Quest
      -Bibliocraft
      -Big Reactors
      -BigTrees
      -Buildcraft
      -Additional Buildcraft Objects
      -Calclavia Core
      -ChickenChunks
      -Chococraft
      -CodeChickenCore
      -CoFH Core
      -Computercraft
      -Crossbow Mod
      -CustomNPCs
      -Dimensional Anchors
      -Dimensional Doors
      -Dynamic Sword Skills
      -ExtraCells
      -Extra Utilities
      -Flans Mod
      -HoloInventory
      -Hunger Overhaul
      -IdFixMinus
      -Iguana Tweaks
      -Immibis Core
      -Immibis Microblocks
      -KeithyUtils
      -Mekanism
      -Mekanism
      -Mekanism
      -Metalurgy
      -Modular Forcefield System
      -Modular Powersuit
      -NEI
      -NEI Plugins
      -Nether Ores
      -Numina
      -Oceancraft
      -Open CC Sensors
      -Openmods
      -Painter's Flowerpot
      -Pam's Mods
      -PowerCrystals
      -Modular Powersuits Addons
      -Project Bench
      -Project Zulu
      -Qcraft
      -Simply Jetpacks
      -Steve's Carts
      -Tinker's Construct
      -Thaumcraft
      -Thaumcraft Mob Aspects
      -Thaumic Tinkerer
      -Thermal Expansion
      -Threaded Lighting
      -Too Much Loot
      -Universal Electrictiy
      -Zombie Awareness
      -BattleTower
      -Ruins
      -Pet Bats
      -Stalker Creeper
      -Minecraft Comes Alive
      -Infernal Mobs
      -Minefactory Reloaded
      -Balkon's Weapon Mod
      -Botania
      -Railcraft
      -Battle Music
      -Tinker's Steelworks
      -ExtraTiC
      -Tinker's Mechworks
      -Rotten Flesh to Leather
      -Waila
      -Dynamic Lighting
      -Java Legacy Fixer
      Features:
      -Press M to open your Minimap options

-Press N to open your fullscreen map

-Press O to open your Battlegear GUI

-Press R to enter Dual Weilding Mode

-Press X to enter Dynamic Combat Mode (Lock onto nearest enemy)

-Press TAB to switch between targets in Dynamic Combat Mode

-Eat Skill Orbs to learn a skill or level up a skill

-Press P to open your Dynamic Skills menu

-Press L to open your Quest Log (Not implimented yet)

-Press C to toggle Spell Casting Mode

-Press X and Z to scroll through spells in spellbook (I reccomend that you remap to left and right brackets, or [ and ] )

-You Start off with 3 hearts. Find heart capsules in dungeons or craft them
      to increase your health. If you dont like the challenge, you can change
      change it in the config file. But it seems appropriate that you gain
      strength as you explore dungeons and kill enemies.

-Tame a pet bat using pumpkin pie. It can level up and fight for you.

-Battle Music starts when fighting most bosses

-Many dungeons and ruins can be found throughout the world

-Post your suggestions in the Discussion Section.
      Planned Features:
      -Aether 2 mod: Currently causes many ID conflicts, but will be added when resolved.
      -ICBM: Adds craftable rockets and missiles.
      -Galacticraft: If i can resolve the many glitches that it causes.
      -More
      animals and mobs: Post in the discussion section what kinds of mobs you
      want added. Realistic animals, or Fantasy creatures, or something else?
      -Possibly adding custom customized loot to chest.
      -Any more suggestions?
      Known Bugs:
      -Flans Mod sniper rifles show gun in scope's view (Press F1 whiles zoomed to fix)

-Flans Mod HL2 Crossbow crashes game when fired (Just dont use it.)

-Project Zulu mobs are relatively rare (This can be seen as a perk though)

-The
      Minecraft Comes Alive Mod sometimes repetitively asking for your
      character's gender, name, etc. upon startup. Just repeat the process 3-5 times and your game will start.
       -The game may lag when the world is generated rapidly. (For example, when you fly for long distances in creative mode.)
       -You
      may experience trouble when attempting to switch to dual wielding mode
      by pressing "R". Just press the R button many times and you will switch
      modes.

-Please report any more bugs that you find.
      Screenshots: