ZzzCraft is a Attack Of the B-Team Survival Multiplayer Server (SMP).

Its whitelisted with 20 slots on version 1.0.12b.

This server has 99.9% up time and no LAG AT ALL after loads and loads of tests.

Please fill out this application if you wish to join.

Application:

Age(13+):

name(optional):

Skype(must):

Why you want to join:

What your minecraft skills are e.g. Building,Redstone:

IGN(in game name):

Active Time(at least 2+hours most days):

I will message you over Skype with the ip when you have been accepted.

My Skype: Harrythelegend11 if you need to ask any questions.

Hope to see you on, xXGAMELORDXx11

Age(13+): I'm 16

name(optional):Jérémy Benoit 

Skype(must):furrylupus9811 and furrylupus981

Why you want to join:My friend and I are trying to find a server for tekkit because playing in a modded plublic server is complicated

What your minecraft skills are e.g. Building,Redstone:Redstone, mods building, farm,etc.

IGN(in game name):FurryLupus

Active Time(at least 2+hours most days):I should start to work soon but I think I could get on about 5 hours a day

Age(13+):21

name(optional): Lucian

Skype(must):Lucian1574

Why you want to join: Looking to start a youtube seires of aotbt with a buddy on a new server

What your minecraft skills are e.g. Building,Redstone: Basic minecraft interor desgins some redstone

IGN(in game name): Lucian1574

Active Time(at least 2+hours most days): as much as i possibly can with work

Age(13+): 16
name(optional): Robert
Skype(must): rockhogvine
Why you want to join: I am getting back into AotBT and I want to play with others.
What your minecraft skills are e.g. Building,Redstone: Adventuring, grindy annoying tasks like digging a hole, following building/redstone videos.
IGN(in game name): rockhog
Active Time(at least 2+hours most days): All day on weekends and 5-6 hours on week days.

Age(13+): 14

name(optional): NOPE

Skype(must): zwz5599

Why you want to join: Seeking a good server because the last one i was on died out

What your minecraft skills are e.g. Building,Redstone: Redstone and Combat

IGN(in game name): techstar

Active Time(at least 2+hours most days): 4 hours+

Name : Aaron

Why I Want To Join : Because I want to meet new people see other peoples builds and have fun

What's my minecraft skill : old style buildings and Redstone

IGN : SUBxMotionZ

Active Time : 4 to 6 hours a day 

name(optional):

Skype(must): Nathan Castel

Why you want to join: I want to play AOTBT with others because singleplayer gets lonely.

What your minecraft skills are e.g. Building,Redstone: I am a good at pvp and that's pretty much it.

IGN(in game name): NateCrafter123

Active Time(at least 2+hours most days): 3 hours most days

Age(13+): 17 years old 

name(optional):

Skype(must): kieran.withey3

Why you want to join: Was in a Attack of the b team server for a while but sadly shut down and I'm looking forward to starting a new server with new people, new adventures and new possibilities. 

What your minecraft skills are e.g. Building,Redstone: mostly do building, witchery and food plus mod. 

IGN(in game name):Dr_Radiation_45

Active Time(at least 2+hours most days): will be able to play most day for along time just matters on College work and work. 

Edited by Dr_Radiation_45

Age; 20

Name Jackie

Skype; jem304eyer

Why I want to join;  I don't like playing by my self. I also want to meet new people.

Minecraft skills; Making my house look pretty. And food plus. Working on tinkers.

IGN; RedDragonTamer

Active; 3-4 hours a day

Age; 15

Name Mauro

Skype; mauro.sterpin1

Why I want to join; I really like playing attack of the bteam and im planning to start a new series on my channel about attack of the bteam so yea hope to make that !

Minecraft skills; Mostly everything except dinosaur stuff.

IGN; EnderDragonMury

Active; a bunch (five hours at least)

Age(13+): 13

name(optional): SHANE

Skype(must):shanemcintyre2

Why you want to join:i love to build with a community

What your minecraft skills are e.g. Building,Redstone: redstone and building

IGN(in game name):KILLEREPTILE   or   [email protected]

Active Time(at least 2+hours most days):  4 to 5 hours a day

Age(13+):  i am 24

name(optional): My friends just call me Loki

Skype(must):    joey.cooper2

Why you want to join:   I'm looking for people to play with/talk to while i play the modapack. It gets boring by yourself

What your minecraft skills are e.g. Building,Redstone:  im still working on my skills so right now i dont have any amazing skills

IGN(in game name):    iamloki2

Active Time(at least 2+hours most days):   im active 4+ hours almost everyday

Age(13+):17

name(optional):Cris

Skype(must): Cris ( MightyHamburgerHD )

Why you want to join:Pretty boring playing alone

What your minecraft skills are e.g. Building,Redstone: Im a decent builder. Nothing much besides that.

IGN(in game name): MightyHamburger

Active Time(at least 2+hours most days): 3+ depending on day, weekends usually 5+

Age(13+): 15

name(optional): Miles

Skype(must): garbonzo1344

Why you want to join: I'm just looking for a small AotBT server that I can enjoy with other people. I love this mod pack, and it excites me to meet and interact with new people in modded minecraft!

What your minecraft skills are e.g. Building,Redstone: I am a builder. I love building and I have a lot of experience doing so. I am also very experienced in Witchery.

IGN(in game name): TheArcaneLlama

Active Time(at least 2+hours most days): Yeah, probably 3 or more hours on weekdays. Most likely more on the weekends.

Thanks for considering my application,

-Garbonzo

Age(13+): 18

name(optional): Cheesus

Skype(must): CheesusCrustMan

Why you want to join: looking for a small modded community who use skype to talk and have fun with

What your minecraft skills are e.g. Building,Redstone: I haven't played for a good bit, but I was always good with redstone

IGN(in game name): CheesusCrustMan

Active Time(at least 2+hours most days): I wanna play a lot of minecraft

Age(13+): 21

name(optional): Dion

Skype(must): dion.enriquez1

Why you want to join: I want to play on a server where I can have fun, enjoy playing, and being on a server that grows and wants to have fun. I love this modpack and would be lovely to finally play on a server that doesnt end so soon.

What your minecraft skills are e.g. Building,Redstone: building, traps, secrets, gathering material...

IGN(in game name): jdwhiskerz

Active Time(at least 2+hours most days): I say 5+ or more per week.

Application:

name(optional):Harry

Skype(must):Mackersthegreat

Why you want to join:I've been looking for a good, dedicated bteam server for a while now and I think this is the one I've been looking for

What your minecraft skills are e.g. Building,Redstone: Building, Mining, Good knowledge of almost all mods in bteam

IGN(in game name):SirMackers

Active Time(at least 2+hours most days): 2 hours at least for most, if not all, days

Name: I plead the fifth

Why Join: I really like whitelisted servers, and AOTBT is awesome.  I played on another good WL AOTBT server a long time aho, and I want that expercience again.  There's just something about a whitelist that makes a good community

MC Skills: Jack of All Trades

IGN: Jpmac11

Active Time: A lot, whenever I can.  I can promise that.  I will let the server community know if I am heading out and won't be able to play for a prolonged period of time.

name(optional): Tanner

Skype(must): TmanRockGAG

Why you want to join: I would love to join an attack of the b-team server with an actual community where I can make friends and have fun

What your minecraft skills are e.g. Building,Redstone: tech mods, building, I dabble in magic

IGN(in game name): TmanRock

Active Time(at least 2+hours most days): 5+ per day

Edited by TmanRockGAG

Application:

Age(13+): 15

name(optional): 

Skype(must): alon.gerby

Why you want to join: I used to play this modpack a while back and I would like to return.

What your Minecraft skills are e.g. Building,Redstone: Automating stuff with Tech mods, Adventurer and I have basic(to advanced) knowledge on a lot of the mods. 

IGN(in game name): TheGerbyNator

Active Time(at least 2+hours most days): I can play 3-5 hours most days.

Age(13+): 20

name(optional): Camille

Skype(must): fanyclovers

Why you want to join: I really miss playing this modpack a lot and i am looking for a small server

What your minecraft skills are e.g. Building,Redstone:  I'm really good at building

IGN(in game name): Linkthehuman

Active Time(at least 2+hours most days): 3 hours most days