On the search of a server...

Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone has a SMALL tekkit server. I really don't like big, overcrowded servers with 9001 people online 24/7 and more plugins than anyone can count. All the servers that are advertised well are huge and annoying, and all the small, nice servers cannot be found. Please, if you know a server, contact me.

I have a small server, generally just me and some friends. I have it gray listed atm soo you can log in but not build or soo.

If you feel like taking a look just jump in www.hibble.se

Oh yeah almost forgot. I've added Forestry soo you need to download http://bit.ly/LXw57u and place it in your mod folder and rename it to zzforestry-client-A-1.4.6.2_bc2.2

Example from my setup C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\tekkit\mods\zzforestry-client-A-1.4.6.2_bc2.2.jar

I'll be on and off the rest of the day soo jump in if you feel like it.

I have a small server, generally just me and some friends. I have it gray listed atm soo you can log in but not build or soo.

If you feel like taking a look just jump in www.hibble.se

Oh yeah almost forgot. I've added Forestry soo you need to download http://bit.ly/LXw57u and place it in your mod folder and rename it to zzforestry-client-A-1.4.6.2_bc2.2

Example from my setup C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\tekkit\mods\zzforestry-client-A-1.4.6.2_bc2.2.jar

I'll be on and off the rest of the day soo jump in if you feel like it.

That sounds great, except the forestry part. I prefer to respect the mod creators, and if they don't want forestry in tekkit, then I won't have forestry in tekkit. Thanks for the offer though!

Ignore every post above me and join scandic.us:25573. 20 slots but it only gets 15 at most around 4 o'clock. Hosted in Nashville. Everyone lives further apart and minds their own business so as long as you travel far enough before starting, you won't have to worry about griefers. You get a nice starter kit too with food to last you a few days.