In A World That Machines Do the Work.

Dcww

Good god, the amount of time required. I commend thee on effort and accomplishments in this. Really... Though I do have one asthetic complaint. You seem to have tried to make these like trees as much as possible, yet everything seems so... in order.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Icyblue, I am kinda confused by what you said XD

Also I seem to have not had my texture pack on when I took the last to pics :/

Don't ask me why but I guess I didn't.

New to come: We have recently made a RP Frame Quarry. It works great, sadly it was made in the front yard. So we hooked a caterpillar drive to it so we could move it anywhere at anytime. I will post pics or even a video of the frame quarry getting over the mansion XD What fun.

Icyblue, I am kinda confused by what you said XD

Also I seem to have not had my texture pack on when I took the last to pics :/

Don't ask me why but I guess I didn't.

New to come: We have recently made a RP Frame Quarry. It works great, sadly it was made in the front yard. So we hooked a caterpillar drive to it so we could move it anywhere at anytime. I will post pics or even a video of the frame quarry getting over the mansion XD What fun.

At the bottom of your first row of the flower designs, you have bushes. I sorta took that to mean (as it would with the winter biome trees), to make them appear more like trees lol. And it seems to be a very nice idea on how to do it as well.

Industrial Miner, Once you get even one Collector flower thing (Still dont know what to call it) you are off on a endless journey. And in a bit of time you can make mericul eyes that would help with the building of the walls and what not. We will just put it this way "It's possible." :P

Xylord, Maybe I should tell you guys the dimensions of the mansion? Maybe numbers and the picture would show its shear size. Then again I would rather not have you guys explode over its size. XD But if you guys want I can get its exact size?

XxJoker986xX, Thanks :P It really helps us to keep working on this project with your guys support. Thanks. :)

Industrial Miner, Once you get even one Collector flower thing (Still dont know what to call it) you are off on a endless journey. And in a bit of time you can make mericul eyes that would help with the building o the walls and what not. We will just put it this way "It's possible." :P

I don't have to worry about getting EMC. Macerating blaze rods will do the job for me :).

I will have to set up a fast macerator unit, which macerates anything that comes into the input chest. Now, if I macerate 1 blaze rod , which is 1536 EMC, I get 5 blaze powders of 768 EMC each back. Now, two of the five goes back into a condenser where the blaze powders get transmuted into blaze rods and the other 3 blaze powder is going into another condenser making diamonds :). From each cycle I earn 3x768=2304 EMC, which equals an iron block.

And for the walls, I'm going to use mainly construction foam from IC2, because I can hide wires in them and color and recolor them in any color of the 16 available colors in minecraft.

And the industry will be right beneath my nice wooden house, under the minecraft surface. :)

And the industry will be right beneath my nice wooden house, under the minecraft surface. :)

really a wooden house? that's like basic minecraft like come on man xD why you no use marble brick or Basalt Brick??? or anything but wood that's easily burnable

No no, not like a 5x5 wooden shack, but a big and good looking one as shown in this video.

And about the wood. If I use double wooden slabs in place of the planks you can see, my house will be mostly fireproof. (Because (double) wooden slabs won't burn away unlike normal wood and planks.)

It is mainly because I want to live in nice luxury (I have Furniture and Decoratives installed ). I can let my autocraftsystem refill my refrigderator with canned food, chicken, some potions, pumpkin food (from the Pumpkin Patch mod ) and more. I have rugs, chairs that do work, a television, which can't show programs :(, stained glass and tables in many materials. I will maybe install a foods mod for some drinks, but meh. And how about a study, a bathroom with a toilet that actually works (Furniture mod), a shower and more stuff. I do have mods yes ( a lot more than Technic ), but I would like to use the specific mods for decorating my house.

No no, not like a 5x5 wooden shack, but a big a and hood looking one as shown in this video.

And about the wood. If I use double wooden slabs in place of the planks you can see, my house will be mostly fireproof. (Because (double) wooden slabs won't burn away unlike normal wood and planks.)

lol ah and LOL video funny xD

NEI can do thesame job. (I tend to cheat the whole time when I have SPC installed. I don't have it installed now anyway.)

Finally, the house is finished. Now I have to bring over all the resources in an other little shack and build in it.

2012-07-06_220549.png

2012-07-06_220555.png

As told before, the planks are double wooden slabs. And you can see by the chunkloader borders I have build everything like that that EVERYTHING that I build can be loaded by a single chunkloader block. Under the ground will come the industry.

And some inside pictures.

The main entrance room

2012-07-06_220602.png

The first floor.

2012-07-06_220621.png

The basement. (Here I will start with IC2 machines until I move them over to the industryroom. After that I will build a IC2 brewery here.)

2012-07-06_220610.png

And my attick.

2012-07-06_220626.png

Wow, Good Job. There is not many words that i can think to say! GOOD JOB!

Also we are building another map please check it out. It should be below this topic :P or one or to more! Check it out! More updates coming on Asimov Mansion!!!

Actually, the room in the third picture is below the main entrance room; it is not the third floor.

Oh... If you try thinking ONE second, it indeed makes sense; sadly I didn't have the instinct to do this :P Anyway, my comment stands.

Now, I got my EMC production for now. A few rotary macerators being supplied with blaze rods using logistics pipes and the output goes back to a condensor creating more blaze rods. And I got my Ring of Arcana again, that ring is just awesome for flight, nature, snow and fire stuff.

Oh, I was wondering, what version of what are you using so you can macerate blaze rods? Because in mine, I can't :P

It's not destroying my life, but I was wondering.