Mo creatures?

I have seen at least 4 different vids on how to add mo creatures to tekkit, none of them work, they all give me white screens, or just crashes... Can anyone help me....Just another question, by adding the mods into my tekkit minecraft.jar how does it effect my server when I run it...How will it be on my server?

Adding mods to Tekkit is not recommended, since if something fails, you wont get any support and assigning the IDs will take some time. The server will require a bukkit port for the mod to work with Tekkit, since client mods are not server mods.

So many people do so...I just want to add mo creatures for the mounts

Just because the kids are smoking crack doesn't mean you should smoke the crack.

Also, if you're adding things to minecraft.jar then that might be the issue. I believe that if you're looking to add mods, you want to add them to the modpack.jar.

But seriously. If it isn't in Tekkit, then chances are it's not going to work, work well, or break something else. The technic guys are pretty good at releasing bug free things for a reason. They know the limits. If they can get it to work, then expect it in the next episode of Tekkit: They're just better than you.

Just because the kids are smoking crack doesn't mean you should smoke the crack.

Also, if you're adding things to minecraft.jar then that might be the issue. I believe that if you're looking to add mods, you want to add them to the modpack.jar.

But seriously. If it isn't in Tekkit, then chances are it's not going to work, work well, or break something else. The technic guys are pretty good at releasing bug free things for a reason. They know the limits. If they can get it to work, then expect it in the next episode of Tekkit: They're just better than you.

I meant to say so many people are able to do so... And I will try to add it to the modpack.jar

Look here. Follow those directions perfectly, and it will work on your server. Do not ask in here or PM me on how to get it fixed if it doesn't work. That means you didn't follow the directions perfectly. In the unlikely event that you follow them perfectly and it still doesn't work, you are...on your own. **Edit: Also, don't expect the next version of Tekkit to continue working if you install anything but Tekkit and plugins.