Kotja

Cyanite generator

Run it really hot. No coolant. It will burn through yellorium. I assume you are using the last 1.6.4 build of BR. Cyanite can be crafted in with sand, not sure if that's for 1.6.4.

I assume you are using the last 1.6.4 build of BR. Cyanite can be crafted in with sand, not sure if that's for 1.6.4.

I think the sand-crafting is exclusive to the 1.7-based version of BigReactors (0.4 and newer) and thus cannot be added to current Tekkit.

The best way to increase temperature is high fertility, i.e packing rods very tightly. A 3x3x3 inner chamber filled with only fuel rods will do this well. Set Control Rods to 0% and it will be very inefficient, which means Cyanite gets produced quickly.

Edited by Curunir

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Mysticdz
      so this is my 1st modpack, a list of the mods in it are https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/europa-odyssey.1185384
      Aether II Applied Energistics Baubles Better Storage Big Reactors Buildcraft Ender IO Mo' Creatures Extra Planets Fossil & Archeology Galacticraft Industrial Craft Iron Chests Legend Gear MCA Natura Tinkers' Construct Camping Mod Weeping Angels Witchery  
      there is also a server that has just been opened  EuropaOdyssey.mcserver.ws

I tried to include something for everyone so I hope you enjoy!

If anyone has any advice or tips please let me know =)
    • By ItzAntony
      Enter a world where the only limits are your imagination. Follow your paths down Magical or Technical lines. Dig deep into the mines with your friends on our Official Server, while battling it out with other clans and enemies! Build a base knowing it is safe from griefers and stealers.
      Advanced Wizardry is a mod pack based on the theory of Tech and Magic clashing. Whose force is stronger? Matter cannons and nukes? Or spells that kill anyone or anything? Join us on our Official Server where you will be greeted by our dedicated players and staff team. Donate and Vote for our server to gain extra perks and items! There really are no limits! Join us today to start your adventure!
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Rules:
      1 - No Griefing
      2 - No Spamming
      3 - No Caps
      4 - No Character Spamming
      5 - No Advertising
      6 - No Disrespecting
      7 - No Additional Mods
      8 - No Abusing Glitches
      9 - No Asking For Ranks
      10 - No Inappropriate Links
      11 - No Inappropriate Language
      12 - Use Common Sense!

Download Our Pack:
      http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/advanced-wizardry
    • By Alistair Heath
      Welcome to Eclecticraft, the server with an eclectic assortment of handpicked mods and quaint architecture but currently in need of inhabitants of this boundless wilderness.
      Semi-roleplaying, we don't take ourselves too seriously but we like to have some semblance of realism. The Land is a vast untouched wilderness dotted with large medieval settlements themed after Norse/Viking, Far eastern and Central European Architecture. Skirmishes between groups occasionally occur as set piece battles that break up the normally peaceful realm. Ideal for players looking for a friendly community to explore the wonders of survival in this modded world.
      Biomes'o'plenty ensures that exploring this world will always be varied and the collection of utility and technical mods ensures for sustainability of resources once you find a place to settle down. Use FTB-utilities to stake your claim on land to prevent griefing, then plant expansive plains of magical crops or begin lazer drilling into bedrock to secure a steady supply of resources. Utilise Ancient warfare to populate your kingdoms then exploit the secrets of thaumcraft to further your domination of the land or proceed down mekanism's techtree to create evermore powerful machines.
      The servers current community, though small, organise special events that all are welcome to including battles, group buildings at Christmas, Halloween etc and competitions. Trading systems are in place to allow autonomous offline trading of resources and the bank at the spawn means that player levels can be exchanged for currencies of increasing denominations.
      So Join Now! we've got a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1785817171650172/
      Server IP is: alistairheath.ddns.net
      On from about 09:00 till 22:00 depending on how many people are going on regularly
      Main mods are: applied energistics 2, ancient warfare 2, big reactors, biomesofplenty, buildcraft, chicken chunks, chisel 2, minefactory reloaded, extrautilities, FTB utilities, journeymap, magical crops, mekanism, galacticraft, nether ores, thaumcraft, thermal expansion, tradebooth, veinminer and treecapitator 

• By DocTabasco
      Was playing in creative single player constructing a big reactor, as soon as I place a RedNet Port the game crashes. 
      http://pastebin.com/aBz0Y0DJ
    • By stellraz
      So im planning to build a Big reactor and all that stuff to power my machins, industrial craft, parcitler accelerator etc. dose they use the same power or are there diffreint kinds, if so how do i convert it?