Y u remove forestry mod??

It is probably because the modders hate you and hope you die of boredom since you don't have the forestry mod anymore. There is also the slight possibility that you're playing the dev version for a non-existent reason, rather than the recommended build like you should, but I highly doubt it.

Because the creator had a bitch about it being in Tekkit/Technic.

Thanks, but i don't see why it would be an issue, at least his mod is being used by alot of people instead of just people who can be bothered installing it... thanks for the fast response!

It is probably because the modders hate you and hope you die of boredom since you don't have the forestry mod anymore. There is also the slight possibility that you're playing the dev version for a non-existent reason, rather than the recommended build like you should, but I highly doubt it.

i don't quiet get what your saying, very confusing message... but ok!

Thanks, but i don't see why it would be an issue, at least his mod is being used by alot of people instead of just people who can be bothered installing it... thanks for the fast response!

Sengir threw a hissyfit and put in code in Forestry that would cause Bees to wreck your world if you used it with any modpack in the Technic Launcher.

Sengir threw a hissyfit and put in code in Forestry that would cause Bees to wreck your world if you used it with any modpack in the Technic Launcher.

so does that mean its not compatible with IC2 or Buildcraft? and i think he is a douchebag! great mod but douche creator? either way thats not cool of him to do that! i was looking forward to it...

so does that mean its not compatible with IC2 or Buildcraft?
It's incompatible with any minecraft that is installed in a path that contains the string ".techniclauncer".

And, yes, he is a douche for screwing with the end-users instead of talking to the mod pack authors directly.

Only thing good about forestry was bees anyway, automatic farms was horrible, cheap and annoying.

Within a few MC days you had over 40 stacks of whatever you farmed (peat, wood, wheat, etc)

i was looking more for the rain tanks, biothings and the electric engines, the engines were cheap, decent and useful... never ran too hot or stoo cold... didnt require coal or fuel and water etc.and i thought the farms woulda looked cool here and there, great for making villages and things but i suppose im not missing that many things then!

i was looking more for the rain tanks, biothings and the electric engines, the engines were cheap, decent and useful... never ran too hot or stoo cold... didnt require coal or fuel and water etc.and i thought the farms woulda looked cool here and there, great for making villages and things but i suppose im not missing that many things then!

What you need is an Energy Link. Works just like an Electrical Engine!

Because you received a warning for not doing a search for any of the other several Forestry threads that have already cropped up too many times.

ok, at least i don't have to worry about a picture now :P but i googled it and did try a search, came up with nothing but ok then :)

i googled it and did try a search, came up with nothing but ok then :)
You are either lying or incapable of using google. Searching "technic forestry removed" gives me first link into technic forestry wiki page that has yellow text why exactly it was removed.

• 2 months later...

Personally I find it stupid that people yell and bitch about the author of Forestry because he deliberately made it incompatible with Tekkit. If you worked your ass off for a mod that was more or less stolen due to no permission being given for Tekkit modpack you would want to make sure that it would not be able to be used